The castration video is horrible but the positive side is that the atrocities of the subhuman russians scum is finaly...

The castration video is horrible but the positive side is that the atrocities of the subhuman russians scum is finaly on display.
And more people will realize that russkis are not even human.

The quicker we all realize that, the better.

Attached: 16308523705790.jpg (2160x2160, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/ukrainian-medic-apologizes-after-saying-russian-pows-should-castrated-1690301?amp=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> The castration video is horrible but the positive side is that the atrocities of the subhuman russians scum is finaly on display.
> And more people will realize that russkis are not even human.

> The quicker we all realize that, the better.
True if big.

Attached: IMG_20220729_063538.jpg (1080x1887, 562.94K)

I'm sick of this war and faggots like you making it my problem. It's not my business what slavniggers are doing and it's not my duty to pay for any of it. Fuck globalism.

I think Hitler should have fucking wasted them all. I'm half German. My German side always told me never to marry a Slav or get one pregnant. Said they were animals. It's panning out to be true. Jesus fuck Man.

Attached: Russian invasion.jpg (720x576, 137.43K)

should not have invaded

Damn you got any footage of that? Cause last time I checked you cocksuckers said daily mail is ukro shill, yet here you are, using daily mail. Aint that amazing?

google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/ukrainian-medic-apologizes-after-saying-russian-pows-should-castrated-1690301?amp=1

He said this during an interview with Putins RT. This is nothing but based.

Post proof this actually happened

>Putin said it would take 2 days to take Kiev
so what?

Attached: 1654815685409.png (306x306, 112.17K)

Assuming the video is genuine, I don't have a problem with the Kalmyk goatherder castrating the Ukrainian. Such is war.

What kind of dude did you end up marrying?

>The quicker we all realize that, the better.
Why do globalist scum always talk like this? It's either schoolmarmish priggishness or some being on the right side of history fanfic

The ballcutter was a Kalmyk, a kind of Mongol hillbilly from the Russian steppe, not a Slav.

Attached: kalmyk.png (439x500, 430.97K)

And ironically the Kalmyks fought for Hitler, seriously.

Attached: kalmyks.jpg (500x486, 53.58K)

What a way to go.

Attached: e75723c89f593a5f6e36010059648fe5.png (480x360, 241.77K)

Should not be going into other countries with guns

Dont act like you wouldn't do this to a jew

wonder if the doc is a kike
seems likely

Do these fedposts have to be made so obvious?

Yeah the Germans were famous for treating people humanely during ww2

funny how the atrocities of the canaanites are being kept well out of view, isn't it?

I have been demonized my whole life for being chechen because of our tradition to behead Russians.
But it feels good now that the world knows why we do it.

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

GOOD MORNING CYBERBUTT COMMAND

UGH.... I KNOW I KNOW IT'S JUST THAT I'M STILL THINKING ABOUT CHILD TRANNIES AND TOO ENGROSSED WONDERING IF THE STATE WILL TURN MY BOY INTO A GIRL AND NOT WORRYING ABOUT A COWARD ZOGBOT GETTING HIS BALLS CUT OFF AND GETTING WHAT HE FUCKING DESERVED.

>A german is always right
>never trust a russian
>every german who sucks russians cock is a diaspora faggot

Attached: 1651082896695.png (528x849, 170.66K)

Russians aren't human so it's not a crime.

Gosh you sound racist. Suprising as Spain has been a melting pot of mutts for centuries now, hasn't it?

>muh isms
we'll bury them together with you and your kind canaanite

Victoria Nuland led coup was the invasion, Russia is defending. Yes, that invasion should not have happened. Videos of Ukranians torturing Russian POW's were normal occurrence, you didn't see anything wrong with that, now you are butt hurt kek. Cope, seethe and dilate faggot

Attached: c1628360519611m.jpg (766x1024, 111.83K)

If you have found out everything, then it's time to impose sanctions on gas

I wish russia cut all the gas to Europe, maybe that way German cuck goverment will wake up and actually start sending weapons to Ukraine
we will be fine with the Argelian gas.

i'm living in it, but i'm all for shutting it all off
no more gas, no more electricity, no more NOTHING
untill you give up being assfucked by the canaanites

Well you see, most sane soldiers dodged this war by by quitting their contracts.
On pair with high casualties that created shortage of manpower.
How russian gov solved it? They allowed prisoners to join army.
So no wonder this shit happens.

Attached: 1659090403272.jpg (640x775, 69.29K)

I wish it too brother. Desperate war against Russia that will finally end Europe and Asian century begins slightly earlier. The attempt at economic integration with Europe has not brought anything good to Russia and the sooner it ends, the better

>Well you see, most sane soldiers dodged this war by by quitting their contracts.
How?