We've been seeing articles coming out linking a rise of health issues being attributed to everything but the COVID-19...

We've been seeing articles coming out linking a rise of health issues being attributed to everything but the COVID-19 Vaccine. This includes showers and sock lines. This link contains a list of archives of those articles. What is missing from this list?
pastebin.com/pE5cZcW9

Note that some floating around are hoaxes including "duvet shaking" and "breathing too many times a day"
>duvet shaking
>fullfact.org/online/duvet-heart-attack/
>breathing too many times a day
>checkyourfact.com/2022/02/15/fact-check-bbc-news-heart-attack-article/

THE LIST —

>Heart Issues and Deaths: Everything but the Covid Jab

>EXPRESS: Blood clots: The popular breakfast food that could enhance the risk of blood clotting
>archive.is/VI0NJ

>CDC on Twitter: DYK that anyone can develop a blood clot? Whether you’re an athlete or a fan, don’t let a blood clot ruin the big game this weekend. Learn how to protect your health:
>archive.is/GL5rS

>THE SUN: Urgent warning to gardeners as soil ‘increases risk of killer heart disease’
>archive.is/9ElES

>IRISH MIRROR: Warning that 'sock lines' around the ankles could be an early sign of heart disease
>archive.is/q7IGD

>WALES ONLINE: Energy bill price rise may cause heart attacks and strokes, says TV GP
>archive.is/V5fEI

(Continued)

Attached: 1658632907543698.jpg (1536x1536, 574.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/N1PrS
archive.is/sGcgK
archive.is/9SRr4
archive.is/OaACM
archive.is/4fWhB
archive.is/SnLrN
archive.is/SrIpw
archive.is/BgQdu
archive.is/qf5DH
archive.is/g4FlN
archive.is/7RnBC
archive.is/Sx91O
pastebin.com/6TDU8pFB
archive.is/4G6h6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DAILY MAIL: Entirely new kind of 'highly reactive' chemical is found in Earth's atmosphere – and it could be triggering respiratory and heart diseases and contributing to global warming, scientists claim
>archive.is/N1PrS

>EXPRESS: Blood Clots: The nation's favourite drink could make your blood sticky; increasing risk
>archive.is/sGcgK

>IRISH TIMES: Physical activity may increase heart attack risk, study suggests
>archive.is/9SRr4

>DAILY MAIL: Do YOU live under a flight path? You may be at risk of a heart attack: Study finds rates are 70 PER CENT higher in noisiest areas
>archive.is/OaACM

>CNN: Climate change could hurt babies' hearts, study says
>archive.is/4fWhB

>EXPRESS: Heart attack: Does skipping breakfast increase your risk?
>archive.is/SnLrN

>NEW YORK POST: The little-known heart attack that’s striking ‘fit and healthy’ women as young as 22
>archive.is/SrIpw

>EXPRESS: Heart attack: The drink that could trigger a ‘sudden’ cardiac arrest - 'catastrophic'
>archive.is/BgQdu

>EXPRESS: Expert warns that shoveling snow can be a deadly way to discover underlying cardiovascular conditions as straining the heart with physical activity could cause sudden death
>archive.is/qf5DH

> DAILY MAIL: Entirely new kind of 'highly reactive' chemical is found in Earth's atmosphere; and it could be triggering respiratory and heart diseases and contributing to global warming, scientists claim
>archive.is/N1PrS

>IRISH TIMES: Physical activity may increase heart attack risk, study suggests
>archive.is/9SRr4

>DAILY MAIL: Do YOU live under a flight path? You may be at risk of a heart attack: Study finds rates are 70 PER CENT higher in noisiest areas
>archive.is/OaACM

>CNN: Climate change could hurt babies' hearts, study says
>archive.is/4fWhB

>EXPRESS: Heart attack: Does skipping breakfast increase your risk?
>archive.is/SnLrN

>NEW YORK POST: The little-known heart attack that’s striking ‘fit and healthy’ women as young as 22
>archive.is/SrIpw

>EXPRESS: Heart attack: The drink that could trigger a ‘sudden’ cardiac arrest - 'catastrophic'
>archive.is/BgQdu

>EXPRESS: Expert warns that shoveling snow can be a deadly way to discover underlying cardiovascular conditions as straining the heart with physical activity could cause sudden death
>archive.is/qf5DH

Bump this stuff needs to be stickied. I've noticed alot of ppl that I know that were vexed recently develop diabetes . I'm not saying it's related to the Vax it could be because of age. But I would like to hear if others have noticed this.

>EXPRESS: Heart attack: The shower habit that could ‘precipitate’ a heart attack in the 'healthy'
>archive.is/g4FlN

>CNN: Napping regularly linked to high blood pressure and stroke, study finds
>archive.is/7RnBC

>FDA FDA Approves First Oral Blood Thinning Medication for Children
>Approved head of vaccinations — June 21, 2021
>archive.is/Sx91O

So I am asking what, specifically in this theme of news articles blaming everything but the vax, can be added to the list?

I've done the work of archiving the articles featured in images like in the op being spread. Now when images are spread, they should contain the links (or a link of legs e.g. pastebin).

>ink of legs
Link of links*

I believe the vax is both causing side effects and making preexisting conditions worse.

Here is an updated pastebin
pastebin.com/6TDU8pFB

bump

Bump

archive.is/4G6h6
Bumping with a vaccine victim

Attached: IMG_20220722_104807_664.jpg (1080x1234, 315.08K)

You just reminded me about a coworker who "recently got diagnosed with diabetes"

Attached: 1658672273236836.jpg (1024x919, 253.04K)

Behind these articles could be journalists with integrity trying to communicate facts within censorship.

They are coming up with headlines so obviously ridiculous that any sane person will just ignore the bullshit and extract the facts.

Like the "horse dewormer" thing. They've let people know right in the delta wave that IVM exists. Only NPC idiots read the message as they wrote it.

Winter vagina is my favorite.
I can use 'hot beef injection' as an ice breaker again

Great collection of articles on the damage control for the heart attack epidemic that mysteriously started after the majority of cunts in the world got the covid vax 2-4 times.
>Oy vey scientists and experts claim that literally breathing can increase your chances of heart attacks

Bump.

Not with Summer Penis going around.

All these warnings could be legitimate for the vaxxed. Responsible journalists catering to the majority of their readers.

Summer penis is only in the UK at the moment due to the heat wave of catastrophic proportions

>Only NPC idiots read the message as they wrote it.
Most people are retards who only parrot the headlines

>guy dies
>’It could’ve been worse if he wasn’t vaccinated’