Libertarianism is dead. Quadroonism is the new normie male ideology

Libertarianism is dead. Quadroonism is the new normie male ideology

Attached: IMG_20220729_091618_510.jpg (720x709, 73.96K)

BASED ANGOLA

fake
>shilling for this grab bag faggot
buy an ad potatonigger

I don't even like him and never watched any of his stuff. Just observing

who the fuck is andrjew taint?

Fake and gay forced meme

This. Maybe it's because I'm in a white coloured country on that map, but I've never heard anything about this Andrew Tate fella.

One of the leading candidates for the tory party.

He's a part nigger attention whore who is shilling a get rich quick course that teaches young guys how to groom teenage girls into getting pimped out as camwhores.
He's otherwise very redpilled in his own nigger way which appeals to normie guys who just want to larp as playboys

ahh got ya
Is he legit or just another scamming peace of shit larper? Boris was such a let down and that cackling vampire before him still haunts my dreams

>Successful kickboxer past
>Rich dude with like 10 sexual harassment and rape charges back in the UK
>Moved to Romania because in his own words it is harder to press charges like that in Eastern Europe
>Created some camwhore ring and made millions of it
>More rape charges come up and police raids his house in Romania and it is presumed he engaged in human trafficiking and forced prostitution
>Nothing fully confrimed though
>Gets famous for making "woman le bad" statements in a bunch of podcasts
>Promises to make everyone rich if you just give him and other rich people 50 bucks a month
>Fatherless mixed race zoomer incels see him as a father figure
>People call him """redpilled""" because of his woman bad posting
>Doesn't post about actual redpilled stuff because he is unironically a half nigger himself

>andrew tate
literally who?

Who?

BUY AN AD YOU BALD MANLET

How is Andrew Tate dominant in the west and Joe Biden dominant in Latin America? The west has Joe Biden beliefs. Neolib/neocon shill with a dash of woke.

He's not British and he's not running to be a tory leader. He's just some pickup artist or something.

Andrew Tate is a God

Tate 2024

>The west has Joe Biden beliefs. Neolib/neocon shill with a dash of woke.
Nah average guy doesn't give a shit about any of that. He just wants money and bitches

Retarded beyond repair

Poor beyond humanity