My son’s innocent teenage fumblings saw him branded a rapist

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11059685/My-sons-innocent-teenage-fumblings-saw-branded-rapist-anonymous-mother-reveals.html

>Aged 13, in 2019, my son was just starting to get interested in girls. He got involved in flirtations with a few girls and one sent him a topless photo by phone (this is a shockingly common practice among early teens). With another girl there was saucy texting and some mutual touching.

>While I might not condone this behaviour, I also know this is pretty much par for the course for most teens in the 21st century. It’s also notable that the parties involved were the same age, there was zero question of full-blown sex taking place and all the behaviour was mutual and — as far my son was aware — consensual.

>When one of the girls’ mothers confiscated her daughter’s phone and found the messages, all this came to the attention of the school and the stark difference between the treatment of girls and boys became evident — to my son’s lifelong cost.

>The girls, who were equally culpable, as sending nude photographs is both an offence and against the school rules, were dealt with discreetly. A quiet word was had with them and their parents and that was an end to it.

>Conversely, my son, who’d never been in trouble before, was suspended for two days — the final step before expulsion. The school’s rationale was that the other pupils would see this as ‘justice’.

Attached: 60815863-11059685-image-a-30_1659045604891.jpg (634x423, 64.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GOtEUL9SNN8?t=406
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What followed was a merciless campaign of intimidation and bullying. My son was called a ‘rapist’, a ‘nonce’ and told he should be castrated. He was urged to kill himself on a daily basis. He was attacked by a mob in the playground and one boy threatened to stab him. We brought all this to the school’s attention, but it failed to act — too terrified to defend a boy who now had a reputation as a sexual predator.

>Soon after, a friend’s young son came home and told her he’d heard my son had locked three girls in a cupboard at school and raped them, something that sickened me to hear. Yet not a single so-called friend stuck up for my innocent boy as no one wanted to be accused of consorting with a ‘rapist’.

--

>But if we thought things would get better when schools reopened, we were wrong. In late 2021, one of the girls decided to call the police and accuse my son of sexual assault. I have no idea why, but my son was told by an acquaintance that it was because she was ‘feeling bored’. The police were called to his school and he was questioned without his parents present. No one thought to alert us, so we could be with our son.

--

>Just a month later, a girl who my son had been friends with since Year 7 accused him of sexual assault after he touched her on the back to get her attention.

>Once again, his teachers reacted aggressively by hauling him out of his lesson, thereby cementing his reputation as a predator and destroying any scant chance he had to resume a normal life at school.

You kid was dumb as fuck!
You did a shit job at raising him.
Teach him to run toward a school so at least he dies with some dignity.

It's 2022. All boys should know to NEVER EVER interact with girls. Women destroy men's lives daily because "they're bored", the only winning move is not to play.

Do anglos really.

Are we meant to feel sorry for 13 year old Chad?

Jk..

But his parents are retarded for not taking him out of the school.

MGTOWs where right about everything

girls always lie and female teachers go along with it. my younger brother had a pair of tracksuit bottoms over his PE kit, and whipped them off for a joke with his mates(exposing his shorts) and got called something along the lines of a sexual harasser by a teacher who tried to force him to write down what he had done wrong. He refused and the teacher shouted at him, called him evil, perverted etc IN FRONT OF a class of year 7's(he'd been kept behind and she basically ignored her new class to give him a bollocking). He walked out and the school tried to do him for truancy. Mum is a very good headteacher so explained in a meeting every incorrect/illegal thing the teacher had done. obviously nothing happened to this teacher but my brother was moved out of a couple of top sets to keep them apart. this is one of the best grammar schools in the UK btw.

I briefly taught for a bit, and female teachers are literal bullies. They tried to say that any lad calling his gf his "bird" very common up north - was a sexist misogynist. I laughed at them and said that I refer to my gf as my bird and I love her dearly and wouldn't be reporting the word if I heard it. I only did all the teaching courses so I would be able to homeschool my kids. I regret doing it, its far simpler than I thought. You can pretty much summarise the entire UK curriculum in 5 textbooks and some shitty feminist literature ( A level english students actually study the handmaids tale lmao). This country is a fucking joke and everyone needs to pull their kids out of school and pay for private healthcare, stop paying taxes and voting red and blue. i'm sick of it lads. kids are being bullied by a midwit gang of authoritarian lgbt teachers. I trained with a woman who insisted on being referred to as sir and kids got in trouble for not doing it. I want to kill all these motherfuckers and wear their faces

He's under-age give him a permanent marker and tell him to beat the shit out of the and write "liar" on their forehead.

This doesn't stop until consequences happen , and sometimes you have to take your justice.

He's a white male, no one will give it to him

>He's a white male, no one will give it to him
Hes probably a sandnigger and touched all the girl for real.

He should turn trans and move to Cali

youtu.be/GOtEUL9SNN8?t=406

If you don't talk to your sons about sex, how they gotta keep their dick in their pants and why it could cost them then you are a failure.

I hate women so fucking much

I mean yeah, sucks if true. But from what I've learnt from past, it's ALWAYS a bigger story behind these bullshit articles.

Since when do you have to interact with a woman for her to make up shit about you? Even if you choose to avoid them, you still have to hope they don't still choose to fuck you over with lies.

>be me, prole
>known my wife since 7th grade
>if I talk about it with someone, they say I am a very good man and that we are a nice couple

This is true. Chads have been accused of sexual assault by uggos because he ignored their ugly ass.

Unironically grateful every single day of my life that I went to school long before the advent of social media.

Can't imagine what it's like these days - but you couldn't pay me to go through it

Your son sure does get accused of sexual assault alot for not sexually assaulting anyone. My guess? He is sexually assaulting girls.

Attached: 1658900808728826.jpg (768x768, 152.64K)

>My son was called a ‘rapist’, a ‘nonce’ and told he should be castrated.
Noncehunter fantasy vs IRL

Abundance erodes values
Most of my education i took in my own country but i had a chance to study in a poor people school in a rich country in the middle east. People there valued education cos they wanted to be more than janitors like their parents who worked that day and night to support tuition fees. Bullying, drugs, general stupidity can be attributed to ppl being bored cos they get everything handed to them. I don't know if there is a solution or we just gonna spiral down into extinction cos of stupidity. "God is dead. We have killed Him" and we got nothing interesting to replace him with. Science doesn't produce a human values system.