Tattoos

When I was a kid the only people who had tattoos were bald middle aged men and extremely alternative people - now everybody has them.
To me this seems like a symptom of the crisis of meaning.

Attached: 0_Woman-covered-in-tattoos-told-to-stop-because-she-looks-scary.jpg (615x769, 102.48K)

I remember goth chicks at hot topic used to have a bunch of piercings and tattoos, but they were actually hot and not retarded.

Attached: 1656699978795.jpg (976x848, 90.51K)

>goth chicks
>not retarded
Impossible

oh just shut the fuck up OP, let people do whatever. Some people have REAL problems, focus on your own life.

Spotted the inked freak

They didn't act like bimbo thots and they were pretty racist, so they weren't to me.

I hate them and they make women look like tramps

>they make women look like tramps
Only tramp women get them

I suppose it’s just bringing out what’s underneath

>If you dont stand for something you'll fall for anything.

Yeah I agree

LIVE FOR THIS

Attached: 87984568347.png (581x549, 482.42K)

They see this as a form of investment. Those are people who have very low long term discipline. They know they will blow all their money before having enough for a house, stock market is too complexe for them because none of their family/Friends use it. In their mind when they blow thousands in a tatoo, it will still be there in years so its not lost.

i never thought of it this way but it makes a lot of sense, especially since the people i know with tons of them are alt models and the like

>trick people into getting a permanent ink scar
it is what it is, a form of branding

It made you look cool in the late 90's, now it makes you look like shit, and like a random retard sharting himself at Walmart.
How are tats not 100% out of style yet?

Attached: proxy-image.png (545x307, 100.36K)

>out of style
About that...
You can't just take that shit off

checked
they don't call 'em
>tramp stamps
for no reason

Attached: tramp stamps.jpg (745x496, 109.79K)

that's the beauty of it. they have to pretend it's not out of style, forever.

Attached: proxy-image-1.jpg (1021x1021, 151.72K)

Caring about tattoos is the least of your worries, cunt.

>thousands in a tattoo
How much does a tattoo cost? I genuinely have no idea.
This also made me realize that people PAY to get doodled up like attention whoring retards lmao

Attached: 1656618342126.jpg (1125x1146, 494.08K)

Another triggered inktard