This man is pols kryptonite

This man is pols kryptonite

Attached: jp-1.jpg (550x693, 348.97K)

Attached: JordanPetersonisaMarxism.webm (974x548, 2.89M)

Wash your penis and worship jews bucko

Attached: 1659084343357.png (1080x1920, 858.56K)

At the end of the day he's just some loser who suck's Jesus's dick, who think that people give a shit about "dignity" or 'honor.'

At least Seelzjack is honest about the fact that his whole value system is from fucking movies. Peterson hides behind the fucking bible like cuck.

literally who? have some feet, nerd

Attached: 1657349950355.webm (920x720, 2.74M)

how about you read the man's books or listen to him speak at least once before you spew your retarded nonsensical opinion?

>READ ZE BOOK GOY, BOOKS TRUTH

Attached: 1657281943033.webm (1500x1540, 1.9M)

I'm not gonna wash it.

Attached: p.png (653x674, 230.36K)

cryptokike!

Just one of the greatest minds of our time, humble and true, that is being shitposted about by literal 90IQ niggers that due to their low IQ tragically believe they are his intellectual peers.

Attached: 1651066946181.jpg (236x236, 11.01K)

Hes a joke. Doesn't matter if hes correct about something. He handled his optics poorly and isn'tcharismatic enough to grow fast enough and lacks the financial power to compensate for these problems. GG no re.

A man as learned as he refuses to denounce the real perpetrators of the Soviet catastrophe. Still pretend 6gorrilion.
I can only assume he is controlled opposition. Which makes sense considering he has now joined the daily wire.
Tidbits of real wisdom always served with ‘don’t do anything to upset your unseen masters’

this is the closest to how I feel about him. Why wont he call them out? If it's because he will become a pariah in Canada, then he needs to move somewhere else.

I love Jordan Peterson he's amazing. /pol should like him too because the whole reason he became famous in the first place is because he took a stand in Canada, against something called Bill C-16, which made it illegal to refuse to use some transgender person's "preferred pronouns". That became the law in Canada, by the way, but he was against being forced to use people's stupid tranny pronouns. So why doesn't /pol like him? You'd think at least the enemy of the enemy is their friend.

He keeps getting in big trouble for standing up for his beliefs about brainwashing and butchering kids into being transgender. Again, /pol should and would like him more, if they actually listened to anything he talks about.

I think half of /pol gets their news from left-wing sources. Why do you think the Leftist woketards HATE Jordan Peterson so much?

Who?
Lol, like a 1pbti bot could even explain who this nobody is

>I can only assume he is controlled opposition
If this is the only option you see you are just one of the many knuckle-dragging buffoons that believe they are his intellectual peers.

shut the fuck up pussy

Attached: 1566286510264.gif (200x186, 720.37K)

>Why wont he call them out?
Why won't you? You have nothing to lose compared to him and you probably don't have a family you'd drag down with you.
hypocrite pos.

I agree with you. Remember too that the only posters on pol that hate JBP are literal trannies.

Seriously.

Im probably not an intellectual peer.
But I don’t need to be a intellectual of Peterson’s level to know when someone is avoiding PetersonontheJewishquestion.mp4

i am his intellectual superior in every conceivable domain

Except in punctuation.

reddit is that way kike >>>>>>>>>>>>>

You 3rd world low lifes always make me laugh

Don’t claim to be intellectually superior when operating the ‘shift’ key is beyond you.

Attached: 1656516941536.gif (360x270, 1.63M)