Monkeypox is god's way of punishing the fags

It's only natural that God would send a disease to purge all fags from the Earth.

Attached: GOD-HATES-FAGS.gif (188x270, 12.13K)

God is a nigger retarded moron and I fuck Him in the ass. I piss in the mouth of His Son Jesus and I rape the Virgin Mary.

John 13:23

This all could’ve been avoided if they STOPPED FUCKING WITH MONKEYS
Fool me once, shame on you.

Very edgy, ahmed.

This is why I hate jewgod worshipers, they expect jewgod to take care of fags and celebrate when jewgod, according to them, sends some weak ass virus that has high survivability...
...when they could just kill the fags themselves. Jewgod already gave them not only permission to do this but COMMANDED them to do it, but christcucks gonna cuck.
THOU SHALT is not an option, nigger. If jewgod exists he'll cut christgolems down too for their disobedience.

I didn't mention Allah, Tchang.
Allah I cook him alive

God always seems to use marginally effective, scatter-gun solutions that cause a lot of collateral damage.

jewgod worshipers are the ultimate nihilists. they don't do fucking shit unless it's fighting for jews in the middle east.
they might as well be pajeets who believe in karma.
karma is just an excuse to do nothing, to take no active role in improving the world. when some thug punches a christfag he does nothing but get punched. when the same thug punches some other non-christfag and gets his shit pushed in as a consequence, the christfag just sits back smugly stealing his valor and heroism by saying
>ha ha! see? GOD WILL PUNISH YOU
yeah, only if "god" to you is people who actually defend themselves.
fucking retards. FUCK YOU and your karma, piece of shit kike worshipers.

Wow, what an original concept

Does God really love lesbians then? They have the lowest rates of HIV, many STDs, and I would assume monkeypox. Even less than straight people.

your heard it first for the 145892378367392923745th time here!

Nabil stop playing with your poo and keep reading your retarded Quran.

Attached: 34132C13-78CA-4020-B6A8-9D4B2B6CA96F.gif (240x228, 856.86K)

Jewgod's book says
THOU SHALT not suffer a witch to live.
Christfags think that means optional.
Ultimate pacifist cucks.
When a christnigger kills a christwhite I laugh because christwhites LOVE NIGGERS.

Mathew 24:30-35
30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Imagine waiting for 2000+ years after he literally told you when he was coming back. Clearly the Christians were wrong on this one… why do people still follow such nonsense? This whole charade should have ended when the last “disciple” died.

Christgolems are effectively nihilists. Their goal is to just sit around doing nothing, taking now active interest in "worldly" matters, to either wait for jewgod to return or die and go to jewland.
Qlarp has nothing on this 2000+ year old larp. They will TRUST THE PLAN for their entire lives and let everything get fucked up forever because all they care about is the LARP.

its 98% percent effective at hitting its target. Pretty good.

Ok shlomo, or at least you can try

but it’s not purging them.
doesn’t it only last for like 2 weeks before clearing up?

poopoo peepee

Attached: hidden face of christ.jpg (400x537, 40.7K)

Median age of death for homosexuals is less than 50 years .. Im sure this will also do some damage.