/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3535

Prev:▶Day: 156 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly28

▶Latest
>Germany approves sale of 100x PzH-2000 155mm SPH to Ukraine.
>Ukraine strikes the Antoniv bridge in Kherson with HIMARS missiles
>The Bundeswehr announced the delivery of Mars II MLRS and three PzH2000 howitzers to Ukraine
>Ukraine, Russia sign separate agreements with Turkey, UN on grain passage through Black Sea
>The Russian government included Greece, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia and Slovakia in the list of “unfriendly countries.” (Read: based countries)
>UK to send 20 additional M109 SPGs and 36 L119 artillery guns
>ISW: Russian forces conducted unsuccessful ground assaults northwest of Slovyansk & west of Donetsk City
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1653677972724.jpg (1280x709, 157.9K)

shills are in overdrive here, beware.

>yfw you still remember when ukies and tiblas were bros

Attached: lmmm.jpg (600x608, 50.07K)

>I can't breed

Attached: 1658990306306859.png (758x686, 169.16K)

The zigger janny is the most wretched and servile creature in existence.

Attached: not-even-a-hotpocket.jpg (613x606, 286.11K)

Neither can Russians.

Attached: 1650616691942.png (1196x876, 105.21K)

is the insomniac American still here to say that you can have a discussion with 2 back and forths

I am Ashkenazi Christian, I hate kikes so much it's unreal.

You didn't say shit when it was the Ukies carving Ruskies eyeballs out and shooting them in the knees, I hate war so much. Fuck you. I don't want them to do this to each other. Fuck NATOHOMO for instigating, fucking PUTINKIKE for continuating it and hating on NatSoc.

I did your just a retard turk diaspora nigger, put more effort in making excuses for your self-bumped slide threads

I'm a Slovenian, I'm more related to Ukies, Ukies should rise up, kidnap Zelenskike, and skin him alive for his trespasses on mankind. fucking little faggot kike.

>NATOHOMO for instigating
A WILD
NEUTRAL
SHILL
APPEARED

Attached: 1650176051821.jpg (2318x1119, 939.69K)

SKIN
ZELENSKIKE
ALIVE

Vitaly Valeryevich Aroshanov, the ball cutter in question.

Attached: 1658814847341678.jpg (720x1138, 229.91K)

When will they learn?

Attached: putin and zakharova.jpg (1920x1184, 171.76K)

CAN YOU NIGGER AT LEAST PICK AN IDENTITY PROPERLY WHEN YOU SAMEFAG ON A BOARD WITH UNIQUE USER IDENTIFIERS!?

Attached: 1633514942868.png (1825x360, 51.93K)

Fuck russians Fuck russians Fuck russians Fuck russians Fuck russians Fuck russians Fuck russians Fuck russians Fuck russians Fuck russians Fuck russians

>unrelated shit
>shit that never happened
>i d-did r-respond, p-please stop h-harassing m-me
Lmao absolutely bodied

Attached: mfw-chuggalos.gif (498x401, 2.59M)

>Ashkenazi Christian
so..... ethnically jewish?

Attached: pepe.jpg (250x228, 6.75K)

Your Marichka looks creepy, OP.

What do you mean, Ashkenazis are from the Slovenian to Ukraine line, it's a literal geographic line of genetics. I'm uncut, I despise the synagouge of satan, and I will do what I can to make peoples' lives around me awesome while yours becomes hell, fuck you :)

I still remember when I thought I would have to kill ukies one day and just considered them another type of kacap

Yeah you've totally not fucked up your pathetic samefag attempt or anything. Both of you, Ashkenazi and Slovenian, are filtered.

Attached: 1642595961999.gif (300x239, 123.57K)

>You didn't say shit when it was the Ukies carving Ruskies eyeballs out and shooting them in the knees
don't care, invaders should die. if you call yourself a liberating force you're held to a higher standard for reasons that should be obvious but russians are retarded subhumans and shitty propagandists that have turned their soldiers into orcs

>I hate war so much. Fuck you. I don't want them to do this to each other. Fuck NATOHOMO for instigating
what did nato instigate exactly? all of russia's neighbors joined nato because russia started invading nato again. never at any point was ukraine going to join nato and only got popular support for joining nato after russia invaded crimea. do we have to go over this every day? how do you explain away sweden and finland asking to join nato? russia has shown it won't invade nato countries and only attacks ones that aren't part of it so naturally the conclusion you must come to is that nato is what prevents war

Zigger jannie here, can confirm.
I must suck russian dick NOM NOM NOM.

I have a star of remphan on paper from the Germans, I didn't know till later in life I was Ashkenazi, luckily I'm uncut and moisturized.

have a lewd one kurwa

Attached: 1637891825271.jpg (831x1280, 49.48K)

His name and details are out of the bag already, no need to get yourself banned here over it anymore.

>Ashkhenazi christian
So you're a kike
Kikedom is not religion but ethnicity, or rather disease.

You will be gassed will all your kike brothers
Slovenians are not even same haplomeme as Ukrianians you retarded kike

Attached: 1659083233729889.png (824x838, 158.28K)

I want zakharova to lick my asshole clean after I take a shit
She eats shit daily anyways

>samefag
Is this cope for me engaging in conversation with you?
Typical nigger type response

>So you're a kike
Nope, Christ is King, He was sent here by God to save us from minecraft.

well, it took them some years and now they are going out with a bang

>Slovenians are not even same haplomeme as Ukrianians you retarded kike
We're about 80% related, do more research, not even mad at you, user, just learn more.

Better, but where did her nipples go?

Sad it didn't happen

She is ghoulmaxxing.

dude
you're actually Jewish
also most Ashkenazi Jews lived in Poland and the term refers to all European Jews minus the ones in Spain, who are refered to as Sephardic I think

Aww poor Russia

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-29 094854.jpg (369x826, 45.37K)

Totally not a sensationalist faggot journo.
Nipple thieves got em. Buy uncensored BD version for $999 to get pixelated nipples instead.

Attached: 1650975408308.png (1105x913, 389.91K)

Dude, I'm actually Askenazi Christian because I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior, REPENT, KIKES.

Kike by blood
You won't hide the fact you're a dirty kike
1488 gas chamber for you soon

It's over for hohols
Soon referendums and then annexation to Russia, which means if they invade kherson kiev will be nuked

She's a big girl.