This is the fantasy inside every non-white's mind

This is the fantasy inside every non-white's mind.

When a non-white passes you on the street, they fantasise about torturing you as an orc would. They want to mutilate you and genocide your entire people.

Attached: FY0Y81BXkAAAqLN[1].jpg (625x955, 102.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obviously fake Fagmerican propaganda and projection, but even if it was real there wouldn't be anything wrong with euthanizing Fagmerican terrorists.

That’s pretty funny, I also fantasize about doing the same to them.

Attached: D78A3C89-96B6-4B12-A158-7412930A198C.jpg (1228x1513, 460.12K)

But we are white

Attached: 16560931769600.jpg (905x1280, 207.96K)

they are just retaliating

Attached: 1658796393965.png (1110x1620, 929.39K)

>Ukranian
>White

Yeah white man in America are doing this to themselves and no one even forcing them

While the chink-mutts and niggers seethe and fantasize, I am training. While the chink-mutts and niggers spam Russian-brand globohomo propaganda, I am training. While the chink-mutts and niggers get "vaccinated", I am training.

Attached: apyrrr.jpg (740x416, 39.19K)

Yea but instead it’s whites doing it to fellow whites lol these people really are “snow niggers” maybe Hitler was right about them all being sub human trash.
I still don’t give a fuck that Russia is reclaiming their autonomous zone. Pisses me off that our nation has to be so involved. Fuck it. I thought we were done being world police after afganistan.

I'm not clicking on any "castration" videos. Fuck that shit. Some of you are fucking psychotic to laugh at that Like...what the living fuck is wrong with you?

agreed, I have a line

his balls declared their own people's republics. there's nothing you can do. referendum in September

Youre wrong
Its how white people fantasize about happening to them whenever they see a non white person
They even pay thousands to have it done to them by some probably non white doctors in US

Attached: 1656313508380m.jpg (823x1024, 127.46K)

Most Any Forums users I see are laughing at it. All I see is Whites torturing other Whites inbthe worst way possible. How is this shit even funny? Its fucking pure Nigget behavior

Very transphobic thread, Shlomo.

Attached: 987987480.jpg (759x1062, 94.64K)

I think Hitler was right about Russians. Jesus Man.

>All I see is Whites torturing other Whites inbthe worst way possible.
thats a mongol

Attached: FKd-NeiXoA4sIdK.jpg (633x767, 117.76K)

Yep. We shoulda let Hitler conquer the shit out of those niggers in white skin. All we had to do was stay in our own country, and not get involved in europes retarded bullshit. White German aryans would be putting flags and colonies on the moon right now.

puto im mexican just no

Nice chutzpah, anglo scum. Learned it from your beloved jews?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10636597/Ukrainian-doctor-tells-TV-interviewer-ordered-staff-CASTRATE-Russian-soldiers.html

implying there is any place in the world that you're not involved in

Attached: FRsb7txX0AA9Be0.jpg (1080x1080, 156.98K)

Probably ukrainians castrating one of their owns. You have to be a britbong to believe western media.

Every single fucking time Russians show their Nigger Animal behavior...its always " fake those are Ukrainians doing that". At what fucking point does it become retarded?

If you really believe that they're such a threat then why the fuck haven't you gone postal over the million+ legal immigrants into the UK last year (as well as who knows as many illegals)?