Why are millennials such a shit generation?

Why are millennials such a shit generation?

Attached: 1652414075401.jpg (830x881, 88.28K)

Overprotective parents. Parents were also vain and saw their kids failing as some negative reflection towards them so they shield millenials from any adversity

>Implying Gen Z also isn't

>Self-aware

kek

They all know they're trans and non-binary before they turn 18. How is that not self-awareness?

>Self-aware
lmao

>multitasking
Just means they lack attention span. They constantly swap between things not do things simultaenously.
Thats why zoomer trash cant into rts.

This much is true. I have yet to find a zoomer that puts the effort into something that requires time. It’s why they get fired from most jobs.

zoomies havent dealt with boomers in the same way millennials have
boomers are *barely* exiting the workplace

>Entrepreneurial mindset
>Job security
How is it possible to have both?

cope harder little faggot
zoomers are soulless globohomo automatons
boomers are honorary yids
the "greatest" generation was literally a bunch of golems

Attached: 1655446034237.jpg (768x1024, 166.53K)

>>you bad
>>me good
>>internet says so
Pfft

Wake me when it gets good. What a lame thread.

Attached: 1639915623290.gif (500x281, 515.58K)

I keep seeing your line of thinking from my work colleagues and the penny hasn't quite dropped yet that their kids are how they chose to not raise them. They think little zoom-zoom is retarded because he can't use a mechanical can opener? Fuck you; you need to teach your kids how to shit in a toilet and use a spoon. While you were out living your best life getting drunk and high and fingerbanging slags behind your wife's back your kid was left in front of the jew-tube; that's why they have no "common sense"

You get out what you put in and since the 60s that's been terribly lacking on the side of parental investment. Looking forward to these cunts being sent to a home while I live on the small annex I built on the end of my land while my eldest has the main house for his young family. I don't have to worry about Abdul beating my dementia stricken ass at the care home because I actually love my children and took the time to teach them shyte

I have yet to meet a zoomer that wasn’t an amoral and illiterate borderline retard

>Self aware
Ok Swoomer, the problem with Z is they are so fucking dumb they have had to vreate a false reality to shield themselves from reality. Go hide in your safe space faggot

lol as if

lemmings
>meet
cliff

>tech/greed/narcissism destroys humanity one person at a time
>people are surprised when the world turns into a superficial shithole loaded with people of low integrity, no skills and no standards

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 7.12.36 PM.png (1268x606, 1.34M)

>>tech/greed/narcissism destroys humanity one person at a time
>>people are surprised when the world turns into a superficial shithole loaded with people of low integrity, no skills and no standards
hurr

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 7.14.51 PM.png (1126x520, 886K)

Zs sound like Xers.
Millennials are absolute tools

Every generation is shit because of the generation before them

That is not self-aware. That is groomed.

They are literally the first generation to be poorer than their parents, due to circumstances outside their control that happened before they reached adulthood.

They are the products of a system that failed them. Because of this fucked up system, they will never be able to afford houses or start families.

>the gays generation in human history