What the fuck is this new trend?

Will it suddenly become impossible to get milk?

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-102623_Chrome.jpg (1080x2169, 676.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Force your way past them
They're retarded and evil

Are they buying all the milk? That's strange, they must really like it

If some lefty tried to stop me from getting milk for my tea I would just end it there. I wouldn't care anymore. I would murder them on the fucking spot and rip their head off and kick it around like a Brazilian. I would have 10 minutes to do this before a single police oficer came to peacefully arrest me. No bystander would do anything because Canadians are pussies and I'd be ripping off a persons head.

Try it leftys. Were all ready to fucking snap. Fucking try it.

Lmao
>let me boycot something by buying all of their product that’ll show ‘em

I basically raid my supermarkets goat milk every week. Also
>”boohoo those poor cows, we should stop exploiting nature by going vegan”
>”alright now bulldoze those forests so we can have more farmland to grow crops because everybody is vegan, don’t forget pesticides ruining our very natural crops, NATURE RULES”

Have you spoken to these people? They want to kill humanity. My family are eco-activists and keep saying how humanity should just be killed.

No you wouldn't you stupid fucking leaf, you would lower your head and mutter under your breath after they took your milk from you.

Try it you fucking paki. When you see the news that some leaf decapitated someone you will remember this thread

You won't do shit but talk big on the internet where no one can see that you're a 5ft3 chink

well, they arent entirely wrong. the higher the population, the more resources you need. if we arent overpopulated now, then we will be soon. at some point it becomes not sustainable and society is destined to crash.

I'll come to your fucking public housing and rape you with your left over curry you fucking paki

sure

Attached: 1519369635787.png (1584x864, 62.53K)

Who decides who should live and die?

I'll give you the ol' beef wellington as your Sari wearing wife screams for the bobbies to come and club me

>Who decides who should live and die?
The guy with the gun.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

What you described besides the milk shit actually happened. This schizophrenic dude just started beheading the guy in front of him on a bus and no one did anything. They all ran out of the bus scared like little pussies.

in my opinion natural selection for nature doesnt have a concept of good and bad and doesnt decide based on emotion.
but for this to happen we need to remove medical institutions who keep weakling artificially alive with various medications and surgical operations like organ transplants.

desu same, during covid anyone who came at me to wear a mask was asking for it. Ultimately everyone cucked. security guards, police, workers etc. I think they could see I was one sentence away from smashing their faces until there was nothing left

Nobody has to die, we just need to close the fucking borders. This used to be the position of the sierra club ffs.

KEK, midway through my cut and I'm bout to do gomad just for the lefty tears

Based milk enjoyer

Ten quid says they also support mass immigration into britain and think the rwanda processing camp is bad.