Indo-european extermination?

So pol, we all agree that immigrants should be kicked out from europe, right? We know about muslims, africans, kikes and such, they get enough attention during this subject as is, but I think we have to consider what to do with the indo-european scum at some point. It's just impossible to tolerate that these steppe niggers displaced native old europeans from their land, their extermination is really the only option if we want to stay true to our principles.

Picrel is reconstruction of what old european farmers looked like.

Attached: early european farmers.jpg (1239x997, 150.86K)

Why do they look Spanish?

look like a mix between meds and snowniggers, ugly mutts

Because many old europeans survived in the mediterranean.

if you’re referring to the cradle of civilization, psh get fucked, you’re the inbred Neanderthals who were rummaging around with sticks and stones and making houses out of horseshit and mud while we were building libraries and decorating our drinking halls with your flayed skin you white monkey.

At this point, Indo-Europeans are Europeans both genetically, culturally, and linguistically.

You'll find that all the ancestral groups were extremely similar like modern Euros are.

That's like saying Ahmad is Swedish because he speaks Swedish and acts culturally Swedish and although he is not genetically Swedish that does not matter because there is no such thing as genetically Swedish person anyway.

I'd breed that qt.

you can do with a big türk noble army with royal türkic name for good fortune

Attached: turk name generator.jpg (1493x1365, 344.35K)

We just need to pick a defensible area and make it a whites only country. Defending Europe is impossible because of its eastern and southern border being attached to the heart of darkness. North America was probably our best chance but without massive genocides it’s gone too. Maybe like Greenland or Svalbard I think it’s called

You realise that indo europeans were more indigenous than sardinian farmers

EEF was sardinian genetically

Attached: sardinians.jpg (726x938, 219.8K)

I look like that

What the fuck are you talking about leaf faggot?

Also remember that EEF lived in anatolia but they were not middle easterners genetically, only europeans have EEF admixture today

Attached: iq lel.jpg (1664x1080, 366.21K)

Indigenous to what, europe?

yes

Kavkazians will be exterminated like the rats they are, and the land given back its aryan indigenous people.

How are they indigenous to europe when they immigrated into europe some 3500 years ago from the steppe?

David Reich and the like always make sure to conflate EEF with "Middle Easterners" when they weren't related to them.

They didn't they always lived in europe they were eastern hunter gatherers lmao

They came from the same parent population further back, some split off and moved around Eurasia, most stayed put until later.

Yeah that's the jew shill stuff to make europeans think EEF was literally middle easterners who came into europe so we accept them today

I’m talking about getting enough white people together and taking over Greenland. Seriously what is Denmark going to do if we all just get in boats and move there

I read he and his cult's latest findings.

Now they saying that that ancestral European groups and modern Europeans are more genetically distant than modern Europeans and East Asians.

>eastern hunter gatherers
Lol what are you smoking? You think people were hunter gatherers three millennia ago?
>inb4 they were there before that
Their languages weren't spoken until 1500BC.

Just look at this neanderthal face, you think his ancestors came here after anyone?

Attached: 1233884.jpg (1020x650, 47.35K)

Who cares who's "native", indo-europeans and middle eastern farmers are part of what composes all of modern Europe and this has been the case for over 3000 years.