The other day I went to an army surplus store and a tranny walked in wearing thigh-high socks and a frilly cheerleader...

The other day I went to an army surplus store and a tranny walked in wearing thigh-high socks and a frilly cheerleader skirt complete with wig. I couldn't believe what happened. As a married hetereosexual guy, I started sweating and was starting to get turned on. I kept trying to make eye contact and kept looking down at her smooth legs. I chickened out and regretted it later in the day. I should have asked her if she had anything tasty I could suck on under her skirt.

What's happening to me?

Attached: 3463453453453453.jpg (736x1056, 84.36K)

Dont worry user, this is a normal process for all leafs.

Fpbp /thread

It's just your leaf powers being awakened.

Your wife must be a bitch!

If you didn't rape her outside the shop on the nearest patch of grass you're not a based nigga, nigga.

Attached: greenteeth sex.webm (320x560, 1.56M)

This never happened and you are the tranny.

1. you're not gay
2. welcome to the club

It's perfectly normal! We are guys and between our legs we have this thing called a *covers mouth and whispers in your ear* "penis". That's right! And it's ok that you saw a female and got turned on. Welcome to reality, gender is fluid and us humans just love to love. Maybe have a few conversations with your wife and see what she thought of this. Maybe it turns her on? Maybe she's disgusted? It might even be a path toward polyamory. Have kids? Don't worry! They will just be exposed to an open minded and inclusive society at a young age and THATS A GOOD THING!

k now Any Forums can flame me, lol, i don't care.

The day is coming when you perverts will be chased through the rubble of our civilization and flayed alive.

>I couldn't believe what happened
clear case of another paid shill.

got the order 'spread pro fag/tranny propaganda'.

Absolutely terrible work. You guys are completely see through.

>inclusive
I dont think that that word entails what you think it does

Attached: 1564218820918.jpg (1000x1000, 44.63K)

D:< eww

You fuckers never produce hole. Show bussy or gtfo

This is bait but if it’s not I implore you to start the process of suicide, Not even in minecraft actually take a knife and cut your body until you bleed to death.

fellas living the dream right there

I worked at a university in as a cook for the restaurant next to the art section of this university. Seeing disgusting trannies was a daily occurrence and none of them even passed, nor even close to looking anything female.
Either way I didn't last very long there.
It was a great reality check to see the state of the modern day university. It's basically full of lgbt fag shit, climate change activism meetups and had support marxism posters scattered throughout the entire place. The place was also full of foreigners, fags, hippies and young white woman walking around like whores. Hardly a man to be seen on the entire campus. The only men there were tradesmen doing maintenance work on the buildings or gardens.

You faggots bumped this thread?

I would rather bump this thread than bumping one of the dozens of slavic castration threads.

so basically you were only smart enough to land a bitch work job on a campus and you spent the whole time seething that your future leaders are open minded? cool story bro.

I never have an urge to suck tranny dick. It only happens incidentally. Like, oh what's that? Let's try it. *Plop* Yuck! Ok now prepare your angus.

if you know he was trans than it didn't pass, this means you are gay, sorry leaf

Oh hunny, there were lots that passed, you just didn't notice