Can the government solve the neet problem?

Obviously if people have been out of society for years, there's some larger issues to fix than just having a job, but does the government really do the best it can to integrate young men who are otherwise dropping out of society?

Attached: neets.jpg (1440x638, 113.58K)

WAGIE WAGIE GET IN CAGIE

Attached: WAGIE WAGIE GET IN CAGIE.jpg (1080x639, 107.23K)

The government has been actively forcing (white)men out of society and importing shit skins to fill the void for slave wages. This has been going on for decades.

>The government has been actively forcing (white)men out of society
by what means?

any means necessary

Attached: 1653896009650.png (795x740, 989.75K)

At least in the tech sector it works a little differently:
>government sets a limit on H1B visas to bring in "skilled" foreign workers, but may make allowances if a field doesn't have enough qualified workers available domestically
>company posts job listing with dumb requirements like "must have college and 10 years work experience, entry level pay" or "must have 5 years experience in computer language that was created 2 years ago"
>very few people apply to these listings
>company hires very few or none of those who do
>goes and complains to the government that no qualified workers exist domestically, see job listing and how almost nobody meeting its requirements applied
>gets more H1B allowance
>posts lower requirements for far, far lower pay to India etc.
>hires pajeet to work for peanuts

I’m 36 and I’ve never been a neet until yesterday

>poo poo pee pee clearly the men are at fault for being le heckin lazy
Not your slave
Your society is shit
I will not work less than what I consider myself worth
Seethe more boomer, especially the one that replies to this post crying about "WHAT ARE UR SKILLS" every single time
You broke the social contract
Tongue my ballsack

>but does the government really do the best it can to integrate young men who are otherwise dropping out of society?
No I got cut off my welfare on the 2nd month even though we had an agreement for 3, pretty demoralizing to be honest.

>Can government solve 'X'
No, unfortunately.

Government doesn't need to integrate homegrown young men beyond simply attracting them to being zogbots. They got the whole world to rely on to fill the gaps of those who slip through the cracks of society and they'll work for pennies.

I got a DWI when I was 22 and it fucked me over for years. I think I paid somewhere around ten thousand dollars between court fees, AA classes they made me take to get my license reinstated, and the breathalyzer device that was installed on my car. I even went to jail for 14-days and had a probation officer that treated me like a career criminal. All because I had three beers and decided to drive home from a bar.

AA is not fun.

>All because I had three beers and decided to drive home from a bar.
you got what you deserved

Sure they could but would they? No
You're better if you're either waging for minimum wage or locked inside your parents basement. Why?
You won't resist as they rob your freedoms and steal your rights, you're already used to not having them

I guess so. It turned me into a neet for a number of years and to this day I'm not much of a capitalist. I know government can just slap you with a fine whenever they want and take it all if they decide you've been a bad boy.

Just seems like a way to subsidize judges and the people who work at courts honestly. And, AA is a christian cult. It's just a way to shoehorn religion into government since people HAVE to attend. It's basically making them go to church, and there's no actual evidence it does anything except make money.

can't they just use civil forfeiture or some shit like that? I hate this goy planet. It's so fucking retarded how weak individuals are, and how every NPC we talk to says shit like "society is a big happy place! we're all friends teehee big government daddy loves us a bit more than what's normal".

>I had three beers and decided to drive home from a bar.
Some people you just can't teach.

Maybe, I don't know. The classes (SATOP) that they make you take cost five grand alone. You can't get your license back until you complete these classes along with AA. Then you have to pay a reinstatement fee for your license. Then you have to pay to have a breathalyzer device installed on your car along with monthly payments for 6-months straight. Then there's court fees, money lost from time in jail, and on and on.

and what if you can't pay for all that? that's fucked up. I don't know why people even study law anymore. Law is obviously anti-poorfag. How can you have justice if you have to pay thousands of dollars on lawyers? Or even more

You never get your license back and if you ever get caught driving with a suspended license you go to prison.

but you basically have to drive in the US, right? for work, groceries, etc.
so you basically have to pay for all that stuff

it's another one of those "we don't force you but you basically have to do it, but you're free not to do it" things

>Obviously if people have been _____________ for years, there's some larger issues to fix than just ____________, but does the government really do the best it can-
Pure comedy. Of course they aren't fixing complex problems. Of course they aren't doing the best they can for the people. That isn't their problem, is it?

The solutions are still the same. Want better roads in the US? A politician's son needs to die on a bridge. Want a better future for your children? Make sure the people who say they shouldn't have it on the news don't show up for work tomorrow. You want justice in Gotham?

Attached: 1643556033007.png (948x984, 982.1K)

Bring back slave markets, unironically

Attached: 1522210263002.jpg (1052x744, 275.75K)