Why does everyone hate us? what did we do?

why does everyone hate us? what did we do?

Attached: 1471385470840.png (596x739, 51.96K)

lurk moar

you’re biological warfare

Attached: Jewish Bomb .gif (1667x1435, 3.24M)

You fuck my mom. You whore

theyre jealous of your big dick

For starters you and your asshole ilk probably delayed my Bluetooth headphone shipping

Attached: 22901B35-208D-477B-9A61-2A623D1A3FEC.jpg (1242x902, 230.44K)

give me back my bike

from the top of my head:
>prone to extreme violence
>can't into math or anything worthwhile
>smelly
>single mothers 9/10 of the time
>steals anything your monkey grip can get its hold onto
>idolizes gaster lifestyle
>obsessed with with money drugs and whores
>thinks having a golden maw and some gold chains is peak existence
You are just an eyesore to the thinking human being, a forlorn relic of simpler times.

Having to ask displays that characteristic black trait of a total lack of self awareness.

>buying off Kikeazon
You deserve it negro.

The niggergifs are rather exquisite.

At least I can afford it Albert

Boer hands typed this post. What you up to today Jan?

Why do you care if I hate every nigger? How does this effect you? I guess it could hurt your feelings and you ought to sling shit back, all in good fun. Even in person you can just write it off and walk away if I were to try and goad a response out of you and ignore the slander. Or if it's a bigger person you can challenge them to meet at a boxing ring or something where you have friends to make sure they don't keep hitting you after knocked out. Then you can go and have like tea and crumpets or patas or some other soft ass shit after you make friends with someone who reaaaaaaaallly hates negroes. If offered this hypothetical you'd be laughed off and are you really gonna go around brutalizing people with a differing opinion? Learn to be tolerant.

Being the colour of shit

If you live in Africa you're alright, these so called black supremacists need to go back and fix their fucking countries.

I'm not sure if it's me but I'm not entertained by the lack of deep cutting shit against whites. Wiggers are the worst since they basically have no cultural identity of their own, hicks are mentally retarded, corporate types are parasites and peasant bloods who have no business being anywhere near companies that effect people, politicians are swine who sell you to cops and jails, cops are low iq brutes who only know how to take orders and would be fired if they didn't, insurance scamming Walmart people smell, most of em are shit at cooking, blonds are a baseline more retarded, black haired ones are negroes, and I'm basically perfect since I'm aboriginal and built a fortune 500 company from the ground up.

I don't hate black people, I hate black culture

I'll allow those feral illiterate creatures to be black but not black supremacist. I don't like it, not one bit.

Well I really hate black people. When in the niggerfucking fuck did you disassociate the 2?

White turds are less healthy, you have been put into niggercheck.

Mexican post best post

>HOW are there african-americanes in the UK and europe\????
solve that and you will have your answer

Without law and order, it seems that some blacks become feral savages.

I dunno. What can you do?

you're just mad because they dont have amazon in pakistan 2.0

Yeah supremacists imply that they want to conquer other lands. Blacks need to stay in their zones.

It's funny how nigger women shave their wool and put chinese hair on their heads. That would be like if white people shaved their heads and replaced their hair with wires or grass. Two completely different things.

Niggers are awful but nigger women are an abomination.

Attached: alienlookingnig.jpg (333x333, 13.83K)