That's how you secure the future of Europe

That's how you secure the future of Europe.

Attached: Intermarium.png (997x742, 127.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2016/november/poland-declares-jesus-king-of-the-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we'll shoot a king and start ww3 again you faggot

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

>Spouting crappy internet memes
You'll do nothing and you'll like it

>DUDE WHAT IF WE MADE ANOTHER EU BUT WITH POLAND AS THE LEADER THIS TIME
Go suck off an ukrainian or something pšonkoid

but we did
and we'll do it again

Attached: pepe.png (720x542, 555.77K)

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2016/november/poland-declares-jesus-king-of-the-country
>I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
So do we. Why would you want to shoot our king?

You didn't start shit. World War 1 was carefully planned beforehand.
The assassination was used to bring the normies up to speed and to make the headlines

Because he's gonna be some crypto german,like every single ruler pre WW2 in these intermarrium countries
And hes gonna do pozzed shit and undermine every single step this PLC 2.0 would do in favor to his tribe

Fuck off. I want to be a part of civilized countries.

Attached: nobel-laureates.jpg (1260x1260, 331.94K)

The entire point is that EU is a toll for FrancoGerman domination of Europe.We need Intermarium as an anti EU block.

It looks like someone vomited all over europe

The anti-EU block was called the Warsaw pact
It will never exist again.

Yeah, but without all that stuff south of the carpathians.

I provided you with a article, retard. Poland declared Christ as its King. Why would you want to kill Christ, the King of Poland?

Attached: indeks.jpg (186x271, 5.01K)

Poles really wanna blob up in hopes jews can rule them again lmao

>leader
it's federalist project.

Warsaw pact was judo bolshevik cringe. Intermarium is supposed to be anti Russian and anti FrancoGerman domination.

I hate you serbs from the bottom of my heart but you can shoot a habsburg any day you want to.

New Somalia is right over the pond. Nothing new for you, since you would kneel in front of this man out of respect.

Attached: MV5BYWRmNmZmZDYtZTA5NS00MTMwLWI1YTgtOWJkM2IzMmM5YmEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxMTY0OTQ@._V1_.jpg (800x1200, 174.04K)

ah, you are muslim, there should be some reservation areas for your kind.

>anti Russian and anti FrancoGerman
Good luck with that. Eastern Europe is known for it's non existent military, how will you defend your interests?
Only ukraine was weaponized by the USA because it has to be used against Russia.

>reservation areas
no they need to be thrown out or removed

I would actually welcome Intermarium as a kind of anti-EU. I also think that as soon as the Germans stop paying gibs to Poland and Hungary, there is a real possibility for this happening.
What would be glorious would be a little showdown in the form of some conventional warfare between EU and Intermarium. Spoiler, Intermarium would win of course because no western European zoomers would even show up on the battlefield.

Agreed, we must kick all the slavs out so we can repopulated E Europe with Franks, Anglos and Allemands.

>Czechs and Slovaks as Czechoslovakia in pic
Based

Attached: f0625e2bf8f6519bf04fd29439ff9b85.png (443x418, 28.68K)

You really think that we would like to be together with you subhuman dogs. Stay in your shitty province and fuck off.

This looks like my air in Hoi4

>excluding Crimea

You dun goofed

> We need Intermarium as an anti EU block
> We need Intermarium
> We
Are you a Slav? No? Then fuck off Pekka!

>Warsaw pact was judo bolshevik cringe.
Also you are a retard.
Western civilization is jedo bolshevik project since the inception of Christianity if we have to go by your logic

>all this land becoming part of the russian federation
Yes.

So is the EU

Do most slovaks want to reunite with czechia?

are serbs even?

We dont have time and ressorces for infighting. We first and foremost need to remove kebap before we can move to anything else.

Yeah because one MUST be retarded to fight "for the eu"

yeah but a federation minus the globohomo

i feel like everyone hates serbia but that is beside the point
the point is
why are we all poor bros? why? i dont understand it
we are like the designated poverty zone

help me understand why

Attached: judo-christian.jpg (608x1382, 112.23K)

Fuck off Pekka Jr.

I don't want to live in Poland

Millions of Eastern shitholians are living in New Somalia.

We are poor because we are lazy, unintelligent, not innovative, corrupt and have a swindler mentality where the only way to the top is to fuck the other guy over for every little thing.

Yes everyone who disagrees with your dreams of mega jewery is a muslim lmao
Seethe more Nemci

Attached: Map_showing_percentage_of_Jews_in_the_Pale_of_Settlement_and_Congress_Poland,_c._1905.png (608x578, 11.35K)

In 20 years it's going to be globohomo too

mean

giving Russians everything east of Vistula & Carpathians will secure peace in Europe (= Nu-Carolingian Empire), Butthurt Belt's white nigger peoples are not worth to save.

Attached: as usual.jpg (900x900, 43.38K)

ftfy

Attached: 1637821845021.jpg (1024x683, 93.01K)

Are those nuke targets?

No they really don't. We don't really want them all that much either

Attached: IMG_20210817_210652_259.jpg (512x454, 37.67K)

IntermariVm is the future

> We need a poor, discount EU to own EU
the absolute state of Butthurt Belt

Attached: honour the saint of Mutts.jpg (733x1280, 103.31K)

Well, it's not happening, is it? First and foremost the EU needs to fall, because it is the tool of the judeo-satanic globalists designed to pacify and then extinguish the European peoples.
After that, with a re-kindled Christian nationalist mainstream, removing kebab will be an absolutely trivial exercise, it's not like they pose any military threat, the threat is entirely our own paralysis.

Nah they're Turks with an identity crisis

>Seethe more Nemci
Im not seething. We have removed kebab many, many times over the course of hundreds of years. Its in our genetics and only a question of time until we do it again. Its not possible to live a good and comfy live while kebabs are around - thats common knowledge. thus we need to remove it. our hungarian brothers are already slowly starting.

but what about all the people that you take from eastern europe who emigrate to the west and they are normal productive members of society?

And the reason why we are like that is all the wars+ communism killing off most of the mid to high class and moving in retarded landless peasants into all citites to work as factory workers

I don't know where this love for are these shitty little countries in our region like balts czechia and others comes from. I can't remember a single thing that we did together or a single good gesture and personally I had much better experience even with germs than all these shitheads in our region. I don't want anything to do with them and they probably feel the same. It might work as some political block inside the EU like V4 but I wouldn't expect anything more. Just because most of us don't want any Russian influence anymore doesn't make us friends.

Attached: 1658254752862369.jpg (819x461, 84.24K)

italy would be 3 times richer if the EU didnt exist.
the poor germans are so incompetent they sucked and leeched the entire continent dry and still managed to ruin their economy and will die from cold in a few months from now.

Attached: inflow outflow.png (712x584, 189.54K)

Yes most literally do.

The first "separate" movement was made by first LSNS which made us into nazi puppet state.

Also Pepko Stop lying. Literally nobody even knew we separated. It was decision between 2 people.

Attached: __yae_miko_genshin_impact_drawn_by_moyori__sample-3633130615554038935d976f9a8261a4.jpg (850x1390, 129.48K)

>anti-EU
Ideologically, mostly yes. Nationally, economically, militarily? Nope. Why spoil relations with western neighbours that helped us after collapse of soviet union?

> italy would be 3 times richer if the EU didnt exist.
doubtful, but we should indeed stop giving you Poles gibs, since your imperialist fantasies & worship of Americans' nigger worshipping culture are harming our business relations with the rest of the world.

>t. serb minority doing pilates on russian cock

In Zagreb, after 1945,when commies moved in with their children they(the children) would carry a pen to "show" that they are literate. Of course, native Purger children would make fun of them.
>Nije šala posrati maršala, nek se OZNA pita tko je posrao Tita.

>I can't remember a single thing that we did together

Attached: Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth_(1619)_compared_with_today's_borders_PL.png (3133x2997, 176.69K)

Russian cum guzzlers are the children of Satan. Kys faggot Serb

Attached: 631CB2F0-C3E8-4EF1-B4D1-866E18067EB2.gif (500x366, 383.37K)