TRUE ISRAELITES VS FALSE JUDEANS

TRUE ISRAELITES VS FALSE JUDEANS

Attached: 1656734950289.jpg (618x741, 75.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ur_of_the_Chaldees
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
web.archive.org/web/20170319164635/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
behindthename.com/name/adam
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
penelope.uchicago.edu/josephus/ant-12.html
answersresearchjournal.org/where-is-the-tower-of-babel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate the false judean

Attached: 1638954057472.jpg (886x1113, 126.89K)

Any Forums should be renamed into /cuck/stianity

>"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send [or bring] peace, but a sword."

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

not like I didnt heard this bullshilt a billion times

This sub 85 IQ shit is the "gender theory" for christranny

>And you took up the tent of Moloch, and the star of the god Remphan, the images which you made to worship; and I will remove you beyond Babylon.
>Note this: I will make those from the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying—I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you.

Attached: 1630176342317.png (918x1082, 1.52M)

Then you should know Judeo-christianity is heresy and true believers want another crusade

bump
>youtube.com/watch?v=-_pBwpOoLo0

Attached: 1658878311488253.jpg (1024x1024, 229.57K)

WE WUZ KANGZ

>It would be better for him to have a millstone hung around his neck and to be thrown into the sea than to cause one of these who believe in me to stumble.
>Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Attached: 1650503861368.png (2052x1250, 718.99K)

Attached: ancient_aryans.jpg (3120x3120, 3.17M)

>and pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the merely human commands of those who reject the truth.

Attached: 1632635664524.png (1334x1207, 298.3K)

Arete

new JIDF strategy trying to discredit christian history and theology with their nonsense

denounce the talmud

Why do you always leave out the next part where Jesus says he has come to turn family members against each other? You are fully aware of that, yet you leave it out every time. Christians are liars and deceivers.

Because you can agree with the sentiment if your brothers and sisters have a kiked ideology. There is nothing to hide.

who?

Then why did the ancient Israelites act like modern day Jews?

Attached: Brothers.jpg (595x720, 122.96K)

Modern Jews are not the descendents of Judah of the Bible.
Their story begins with Esau, the twin brother of Jacob, the father of the 12 tribes of Israel. He had a quarrel with Jacob, Jacob fled and in the meantime Esau took canaanites as wifes
>1This is the account of Esau (that is, Edom). 2Esau took his wives from the daughters of Canaan: Adah daughter of Elon the Hittite, Oholibamah daughter of Anah and granddaughter of Zibeon the Hivite, 3and Basemath daughter of Ishmael and sister of Nebaioth
These and their descendents are the known as the Edomites. Among the Edomites there are the Amelek
>12Additionally, Timna, a concubine of Esau’s son Eliphaz, gave birth to Amalek. These are the grandsons of Esau’s wife Adah.
which later became the enemy of Israel and are seen as their eternal nemesis.

This is who they are, but how did they become known as the Jews, the descendents of Judah and Israel?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom
>The Edomites first established a kingdom ("Edom") in the southern area of modern-day Jordan and later migrated into the southern parts of the Kingdom of Judah ("Idumea", or modern-day southern Israel/Negev) when Judah was first weakened and then destroyed by the Babylonians, in the 6th century BC.
The original ones were conquered by Babylon and carried away. The Edomites settled there and took things over, and after the original Judahites returned they fought and eventually
>They were again subdued by John Hyrcanus (c. 125 BC), who forcibly converted them, among others, to Judaism
Notethat "Judaism" isnt here the modern Judaism.
Somewhere in the meantime the Pharisee were founded whichs tradition is based on the oral law which became the talmud and very likely was influenced by babylonian teachings the Judahites brought back and is the foundation of modern Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
>The Pharisees preserved the Pharisaical oral law in the form of the Talmud

Attached: canaanite jew.jpg (464x211, 33.44K)

Because he didn't want people to become docile and ignorant of the fact that HIS KINGDOM, HIS PEOPLE were getting genocided from within by people sleeping in the same buildings as his own.
He wanted the truth to be spoken out loud, deceivers to admit their lies and good people to use their skills for good despite economic or social repercussions.
TLDR; He warned about >>jewry

from Flavius Josephus
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
>2. For there are three philosophical sects among the Jews. The followers of the first of which are the Pharisees; of the second, the Sadducees; and the third sect, which pretends to a severer discipline, are called Essens. These last are Jews by birth, and seem to have a greater affection for one another than the other sects have.

so the closest relation the kikes have to the israelites is through Esau who mixed himself into the canaanites

Esau originally had the birthright to take over the tribe as a first born. However after a day of work on the field he went inside and asked his brother for something to drink or eat, for which Jacob demanded Esaus birthright. Esau agreed, and thus got what he wanted and Jacob got the birthright from Esau. However after this Esau wanted it back, Jacob didnt want to return it, and thus Esau parted from his family, joined a canaanite tribe that became known as Amalek (the Israelites nemesis) to wage war on Jacob/Israel. These eventually (likely with a couple others mixed into) became the Edomites which are todays Kikes. And to this day they still demand the birthright back from Israel (The white man). Their hate of whites is actually envy, they want what we have. Thats why they undergo plastic surgery to appear more european, take on germanic last names and yiddish is even just some fake german. They try to genocide whites so that they can take their position of chosen people they believe they inherited from Esau, without anyone else being left to rightfully claim that position.

Other than the kikes however Esau made up with Jacob/Israel again eventually, but (((they))) refuse to follow the lead to this day.

Attached: White Israelites.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

The white race are the actual chosen people, the Israelites. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Adam or Noah if the timeframe is off

Furthermore Abraham migrated into Canaan from "Ur of the Chaldeans" around 2000 BC
this Ur Kasdim is assumed to either be in what is today southern Turkey or upper Mesopotamia where the Indo Europeans got 2000 BC, or next to where on pic related "Medes" is located where they arrived a bit later officially

We have the floodmyth and stories of a rebellious knowledgebringer and (evil) serpent causing calamity with a woman involved, all around the world together with the Swastika, a solar symbol where the sun also is a common symbol for God and Jesus, with Europeans having been around everywhere even in ancient times, including the Americas
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
enabling them to bring the stories around (if they didnt develop independently through actual global events being recorded)
Additionally the Aztecs as well, describe their gods as coming from over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created a civilization and ruled for some time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Indo European Migration.jpg (1787x1311, 1.68M)

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
web.archive.org/web/20170319164635/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

From the Bible
>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Attached: yuya.jpg (700x590, 94.95K)

Note that hebrew like we know it exist like this like the middle of the 19th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
>Archaic Biblical Hebrew from the 10th to the 6th century BCE, corresponding to the Monarchic Period until the Babylonian Exile and represented by certain texts in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), notably the Song of Moses (Exodus 15) and the Song of Deborah (Judges 5). Also called Old Hebrew or Paleo-Hebrew. It was written in the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. A script descended from this, the Samaritan alphabet, is still used by the Samaritans.
Originally the bible was written in Paleo-Hebrew.

Pic related, left is Paleo Hebrew and on the right the Vinca Runes found across europe, mainly central and southeast giving a further connection between those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
given a further connection that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans

piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
>(1) O Three-One God of the land of Thrace,
>(2) I vow in Truth to bring you all due offerings, O great Son of God,
>(3) And only you (shall) I praise (and exalt), O my God (for you are) great!
>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
Three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. The trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the Nordics and of course christianity written in the Vinca Runes, found in Bulgaria (Balkans)

behindthename.com/name/adam
>This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin
red, like whites are right after birth or when too long in the sun, or when blushing

Attached: paleo hebrew.jpg (203x318, 8.73K)

A picture commanded to be made of Jesus by Tiberius Ceasar. Appearently a recreation, but still in the Library of Congress so probably accurate
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/

Esau, the twin brother of Jacob, who birthed the Israelites is described as
>25The first one came out red, covered with hair like a fur coat; so they named him Esau
red hair, a trait usually found in whites mostly. If Esau was white his twinbrother was too.

>7Her dignitaries were brighter than snow, whiter than milk; their bodies were more ruddy than rubies, their appearance like sapphires. 8But now their appearance is blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick
So first they were white, then something happened, likely the captivity where they were brought away, and were replaced by dark people.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners

penelope.uchicago.edu/josephus/ant-12.html
>And when he had given them [Jews/Descendents of the high priesthood] leave, they also hid the circumcision of their genitals; that even when they were naked they might appear to be Greeks. Accordingly they left off all the customs that belonged to their own countrey, and imitated the practices of the other nations.
so the ancient Judahites/Levites (when its about the descendents of the priesthood probably) looked just like the greek

Attached: Our savior by Tiberius Ceasar.jpg (523x640, 21.78K)

Ancient Migration in relation to the Bibles narrative

To start
I believe Abraham derives from the Indo Europeans Further I use the Greek Septuagint timeline

Proto indo europeans appeared around the in the late 4th millenium BC (4k-3k BC) at the caucasus. greek septuagint puts the flood at 3,3k BC with the mount aratat where the ark landed too being in that area traditionally.
From 3k-2k BC the first big migrations happened. tower of babel accordong to greek septuagint was around 2,8k BC

The global ties were broken down and the people scattered. A big parts of the Shemites moved into Europe with some spreading across the earth. I believe that here we get the blonde mummies from, the swastikas, and legends of fair skinned blue eyed rulers.
Then phoenicians a few centuries later appear and their writings are found across all of Europe and some indicate in the entire world. there we not only find the writings but also many of the same basic myths. Now is the question wether the myths were taken from the phoenicians or were inherited from before they spread making the different cultures take up the writings because they saw initially records of their own myths in them

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 405.56K)

>TRUE ISRAELITES
Kikes
>FALSE JUDEANS
Retards who want to LARP as hooknosed foreskin eaters

So to make sense of the migration patterns it would be nice to know just where the tower of babel was located
answersresearchjournal.org/where-is-the-tower-of-babel/
>In another example, the Babylonian account of a campaign by the Hittite king, Mursili I, said that he went against “Shinar” (Sa-an-ha-ra). However, a Neo-Hittite document about the same campaign said it was against the country of “Babylon” (Kalimi 2000, p. 1213). We see in this example that Shinar was named as a territory in its own right in the one account, but was considered as part of the Babylonian empire in the other account. Because the Hittite kingdom was located in the north, largely contained in what is western Turkey today (Hittite Period, 2006), the area of Shinar would have been right next door and would have been quite convenient for making a campaign.

Afaik there are arab myths around saying Abraham came from a family that left Babel because of its wickedness which is why he was chosen.
Ur Kasdim from where Abraham left from towards the promosed land is assumed to be sanliurfa in southern turkey (around where also göbekli tepe is)
At least thats one of the candidates for it
So basically it would mean Babel was somewhere around north westerm Turkey, Abrahams family left from there and moved south eastwards. Babel happens and the nations spread. Shem/whites to the west into Europe, Ham towards the south into arabia and afrika, somehow australia too (as I assume abbos to be the same group), and japeth took up the east and overseas (americas).
Around 2k BC Abraham is then around Sanliurfa, makes the covenant and moves into the levant

Attached: noone knows what its like.jpg (800x300, 226.56K)