Russia is a terrorist state!

If you live in the West, IT IS YOUR CIVIC DUTY TO STAND AGAINST RUSSIA!!!
Russia is a Paper tiger. Putin is a senile old bully. We need to unite all our forces and decisions in the West to defeat them!
We have fought so harf for the liberal world values, we cannot give up now because of food costing a little more or our homes being a little colder. That's exactly what Putin wants.
Freedom and democracy musr defeat dictatorship and homophobia!
Man up! You have been misled by Russian propaganda to become enemies of the West! Look at you! Conspiracy nuts, antivaxxers, flat rsrthers, antisemites, Putin understanders.. You need to wake up!
The only good thing left in the world is NATO: youtube.com/watch?v=BtrSdJr8NPY
If you are against NATO there is something wrong with your head.

Attached: ruzzia.png (2048x1384, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=om2Fl9Y3I2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shilling NATO
not pro russian but not pro american either

Because that Jewish Comedian says so? How far have you fallen German?

Attached: zelensky 2.gif (104x268, 577.64K)

If you put a bullet in that guy's head and put an actual white Azov in charge, I'd be in favor of Ukraine
Any scenario where Ukraine is led by a Jew and I hope they're all massacred down to the last man for not doing this themselves

Attached: zelensky.jpg (989x927, 68.06K)

What happens to terrorist states?

i love putin and hate jews , simple as.

The only reason there is peace in the world is because the United States are upholding liberty and freedom and the liberal values of humanity all over the world.
Without the USA everyone would be killing each other.
Be grateful!

They become poor irrelevant shitholes like Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan,...

>contra globohomo

Attached: 1659072770054818.jpg (1024x576, 54.56K)

Why does this pig lard eating cocksnorkeler change the spelling of his name every week? I feel like he’s just itching to use some emojis in there.

Those countries were pretty much always poor

US is a terrorist state.
Gemany is a cuck state.
UK is a puppet state.

Have a good day

>midwit take

without the US we wouldnt have:
>instability in the middle east and resulting refugee streams straining first world countries
>terrorists that got radicalized by muttican marines killing the peace in their home countries for 3 collapsed US Bank buildings
>no safe haven for ashkenazi jews to scheme against goys
>no fag enabeling world wide !!!
>proper internet security and proper global movements because no astroturfing or V-man medeling by glowing 3 letter agencies (world wide snooping)
>no corpos rulling over the wagies because the us gov cant into workers rights
>no drug pandemic being pushed by 3 glowing letter agencies
>no fukken rammstein airbase and fukken stupid mutticans on german autobahns cloging up my speedy ways

fuck jannies
fuck mutticans
fuck niggers
fuck trannies
fuck mutts

Attached: 1658905411146520.jpg (600x829, 55.5K)

How is the USA a terrorist state?
Europe and Germany need our american friends to ensure our security.
Putin is a terrorist.
See what a prince Otto von Habsburg has to say about this: youtube.com/watch?v=om2Fl9Y3I2I

>a fascist homophobic nazi antisemitic racist
As expected. You need to lay off the Russian propaganda. They are trying to make you hate the West.

What do you call a country who berates and extorts basically every trade partner and diplomatic ally they have after they’ve already been given more financial and military aide than literally any other point in history amidst a worldwide financial collapse?

Ok

How much do you get payed per post?

There has never been more wars and strife in the world under Pax Americana than st any point in history.

I hated the USA since I entered school, everything I was taught and saw made it obvious they were the issue.

What's this faggot Jew offering in return? More demands?

US classify any country that they dont control as a "rogue state". You can google a list.

Without jewbucks and jewmerican congressional support Ukraine and Azov would collapse within 4 days. So little jew isn't going anywhere.

widerspricht faktisch nicht meiner aussage. aber danke für das kompliment, cuck

Attached: htuszqa2m1v81.png (960x960, 1.07M)

And then there was the time that in the months leading up to Russia's reluctant invasion of Ukraine Zelinsky et al were firing 1500 artillery shells into the Donetsk and Lughansk every day, at civilian targets like apartment buildings. They created a refugee crisis which is exactly what they wanted, an ethnic cleansing worse than anything Milosovic ever did. Russia was justified in invading after that. I'll laugh when the Russians take Odessa.

>Donbass shelling
>Russian propaganda
Next thing you'll start talking about biolabs, right?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-fart

>he doesn’t even know about maidan

> Hey Russia, you don't have to abide by Geneva conventions or any rules of war.

DO IT FAGGOT

Literally not my problem. What do you want me to do? Send a bunch of emus to Ukraine?

Zelensky is jewish and his father a rabbi. He's just using the war to enrich himself and his jew friends. Ukraine legitimacy as a country is the same as Israel's.

Ok, alright here's a question though:
WHEN WILL WE SEE DEMOCRATIC ELECTIONS IN UKRAINE?

That's unironically correct, Russia launches dumb artillery strikes on cities as "retaliation" for HIMARS