What is the difference between "christian nationalism" and "white supremacy"

Christian evangelicals (the majority of American Christians among whites) tend to hold the most politically conservative views anyways, opposing abortion, gay rights, immigration at the highest rates compared to other demographics. Is there a meaningful distinction between what is termed "christian nationalism" or "white supremacy"? I doubt there's a lot of truly secular/atheist white supremacists out there but maybe I am wrong.

Attached: ingod.jpg (700x467, 51.07K)

On God
We Bussin

plz, no zoomerspeak

bump

Christians unironically view themselves as inferior to Jews

The more extreme end of White Supremacists advocate for exterminationism and are likely to denounce Christianity. Christianity is a European religion but it's not inherently genocidal.

Christian nationalism doesn't exist as Christianity isn't a nation. That being said, the "white", generic protestant evangelicals probably do have the most traditional values in the US. Would they make it a race thing? No. But then again 'white' isn't a race.

I mean you can have a national with lots of religious influence on its politics, specifically from Christianity. For instance in Italy, abortion and gay marriage are still illegal in large part due to the influence of the church.

*nation

The US was founded on secular, Enlightenment ideals - including separation of Church and State. Your justification for banning abortion or homosexuality will fall on deaf ears because the US wasn't designed as a Christian nation to begin with. It's a failed humanist project.

>But then again 'white' isn't a race
This is so disingenuous. Everyone knows what 'white race' refers to.
Not that I care because fuck all europeans, but still.

I call Europeans Anglos, French, Germans, etc, not 'white'. If you don't know what your ethnicity is, you're just a rootless mutt that relies on a catch-all term as an ethnic recognition.

>opposing abortion
You can't kill babies and you think you will be able to kill adults? You have become too weak, and in this world only the strong lives and the weak dies.

Attached: OhSayCanYouSee.webm (400x712, 2.33M)

fetuses are babies?

>lady
Lately I've noticed the American English meaning of this word has somewhat shifted to mean "repulsive obese brown or black mongrel".

Nothing in christianity suggests whites should have their own countries though, or does it? My bible knowledge is limited, why would a christian nationalist say no to black christians moving in for example?

The bible has a lot of words and can be interpreted loosely to mean whatever you want it to.

fpzp
white black brown (when referring to ppl) are all kike terms

Christians love niggers

Pride is a sin

Literally no cap fr fr

>white supremacy
Doesn't exist. At most today you have segregationists and separatists etc, but white supremacy movements are a meme, they are dead and gone and weren't much more than a fad when they did exist.

>Christian evangelicals (the majority of American Christians among whites) tend to hold the most politically conservative views anyways, opposing, immigration at the highest rates compared to other demographics.

Psst ask them if they support Israeli immigration