Open catalog

>open catalog
>10 castration threads
It really is a false flag to make faggots seethe at the "asiatic horde", innit?

Attached: 591.jpg (600x838, 49.04K)

Does it matter? Is not like anyone in the site can influence the war towards one side or another. The uhg-chug generals havebecome Any Forums's equivalent of Any Forums's degenerate console wars, where nothing happens beyond a bunch of manchildren spamming ugly images at each other and cheering every small move as a decisive victory/failure.

>false flag to make faggots seethe
It's perfect honeypot for faggots that can't resist watching pictures of a male working on another's male ass.

Attached: 4d7.gif (423x315, 2.66M)

It's not a false flag you retard.
God I hate spinless cowards like you.

What? Did nonwhite russians acting like third world savages ruin your shill script for today?

Attached: 1659040270576116.jpg (654x680, 49.34K)

In America, genital mutilation is part of your culture, guess that makes you a third world savarage
Where is your foreskin?

They're reddit and discord faggots led by kike glowies.

Attached: ImPatrickLancasterHereWithMyBandOnTheFrontline.png (680x510, 708.34K)

Its common in muslim countries like russia too. Maybe he was just expressing his vibrant turk culture and this is all a misunderstanding?

>It's not a false flag you retard.
Just too many things don't add up or seem fishy about the video.
No, adds up to the Ukro shill script too well.

>muh mudslime culture does, so it's okay if it's part of the American culture too! We are totally not third worlders tho! Just blame Russia aaaa!

>NOOOOO DON'T POINT OUT OUR TROOPS ARE FULL OF SUBHUMANS WHO ACT LIKE NIGGERS
Go die in a trench.

Attached: 1659082151437.jpg (540x534, 24.02K)

What is fishy about it? The Russian soldier humiliated an Ukrainian soldier by castrating him, it's that simple

It's just a bunch of man-childs thinking they're being edgy and extreme.

Yeah, they really looking for a reaction. They should just show war footage then people would pay attention

It's the asiatic horde thinking it will make them look strong. We already hate you, no need for propaganda.

You hate them enough to freeze this winter? Or are you going back to turkey in the winter?

Attached: Turkishmaneatingdinner.jpg (720x960, 75.5K)

>What is fishy about it?
Off the top of my head:
>russian wearing ukie camo
>ukie hostage has three ukrainian flag patches slapped on his shoulder pad
>ukie hostage's uniform colors are mismatched
>the victim doesn't make a sound
>red tape Z on the car and the tape roll is still lying there on plain sight too
>ukie propaganda channels somehow got this video first without mentioning where they got it
>no faces on the video but the "offender" was instantly identified

>Ghost of kyiv
>Russia will collapse in 10 days
>Russia doesn't have gas
>Russian army has turned against Putin
>Putin is dying
>Ukraine is winning
>Russian soldiers call their mothers crying
>Castration video

Just as usual

Attached: 1652252923766.gif (640x480, 2.03M)

100%

The texture tells the tale.

is this a thread where russians and their simps "deconstruction" their opposition? no wait it's just a faggot thread for russian faggot niggers to jerk off, nuke whatever you weak inbred alcoholic faggots, i hate you guts and i hope for total war so i can dedicate my life to wasting you cunts

Attached: FUN_WwHXwAAbwrx.jpg (1068x1077, 195.76K)

False flag how? Didn't they identify the guy already?