Is being gay socially contagious?

Do you fear that teachers will turn your straight children gay by telling them that some kids are born gay, or explaining how gays have sex?
Are you willing to homeschool your kids to avoid propaganda?

Attached: gsa.jpg (628x419, 76.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guardian.ng/life/the-sambian-boys-initiation-rites/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kids are little retards that shouldn’t be taught weird obscure shit that will only confuse the fuck out of them

Sure!
Ever heard of these stories?
>a man marries a woman
>has two kids with her
>after 30yeats of marriage, he realizes that he’s gay
>society made the old boomer think that „being gay“ is a big nono
>so he pushed his gayness away and was straght (kinda)
etc
Lefties loooove this stories. „He finally freed himself and now he can live his life, weeee…“
Now if we assume these stories are possible, the opposite can be possible aswell. Pushing gay propaganda on kids will make them gay.
This is the lefts own narrative.

What if some kids are struggling with their sexuality?

>after 30yeats of marriage, he realizes that he’s gay
What makes you think he just didn't keep it a secret for a long time?

If kids are struggling with their sexuality you should be wary of who the kid gets anxious near family meetings.

What?

yes and its demonstrably true
not only that the whole transgender shit being pushed by all media and the large amount of gender identity centers popping up the truth is at least in america the entire media industry and government has been corrupted by foreign countries to dissuade normal human behavior which is just another arm in ww3 kinda like corona

Trans were diddled by pedos.
But you already know that.

I'm talking about gays, not trans, to be clear.

I’m just referring to those stories, might they be true or not is none of my business.
The fact that the same story is hyped in one context (straight dude is secretyl gay) and disposed as bullshit (gay dude is secretly straight) shows the whole hypocrisy of the lefts narrative. Is all.

Just seems like something you made up in your head, no offense.

There have been societies in Africa and, especially, Polynesia, with institutionalized homosexual pedophilia: It was believed that the boys couldn't become warriors without consuming grown up men's semen. These tribes had been practicing this for centuries.

If homosexuality is not contagious, then how come entire societies were homosexual and not just 2%? Humans are Tabula Rasa, and sexuality is not exempt from programming, at least to some extent.

You never heard about this stories? There are movies and sitcoms all over the Place concerning this Topic.
I’m not saying it’s true, I’m just pointing out the narrative that bites itself.
You either live under the rock or you’re retarded. No offense.

>then how come entire societies were homosexual
where is the evidence of that?

why does the teacher look like a hoe in the thumbnail

huh?

guardian.ng/life/the-sambian-boys-initiation-rites/
> The Sambian people of Papua New Guinea practice one of the most bizarre cultures known to westernisation. So bizarre was this culture that a cultural anthropologist, Gilbert Herdt, described their ritual act of initiation as “ritualised homosexuality.”
> ...
> Once this is done, he is made to perform fellatio on the older ones which they do not stop until they take in the semen because of the belief that “without this ‘male milk’ they will fail to mature properly.” it is believed that the semen contains “jurungdu” a substance that will make them stronger. More so, they are kept aside for three years and maintain a strict diet to make them stronger. Defiance against this from the boys usually involves death.
Just one example. You can look up similar societies on your own. Technically, that's bisexual behavior, but that still includes homosexuality.

I think being gay is a mix of environmental, genetic, and biochemical factors. Like a multi-factor spectrum.

>one white dude claims the natives are really gay
do the natives themselves go on record and say this? I'm just kind of suspicious about white people trying to demonize natives as degenerate.

>white people trying to demonize natives as degenerate
Reddit is that way, faggot.
> cracka whitey researchers from multiple different countries colluded to portray niggers as cock-sucking pedophile faggots
Are you a nigger?
Why don't you travel to those places then if you doubt research. Might find Wakanda too while you're at it.

the girl's hair makes the teacher look like she has a stockinged leg hocked up on the desk

Let them be children.
It’s not like they’re gonna start fucking each other in k-5

A differnce without a distintion

The most important thing a child can have is red pilled parents that tell them about the evil society they live in. Social people are retarded, feminine, and untrustworthy.