The unvaccinated will be vindicated

We did well purebloods.
>The unvaccinated carry many battle scars and injuries as they are the people we tried to mentally break, yet no one wants to talk about what we did to them and what they forced 'The Science' to unveil.

youtu.be/YIHjCAcil0E

Attached: 20429887_737843439759362_4504361780087413564_n.jpg (720x522, 60.46K)

Bump it if you're pureblooded

You are not smart. You are not brave. You are not a freedom fighter. You are a small scared sheep who overdosed on Any Forums brainlet incel memes.

Most of the midwits in my family lump me in with room temp vax tards afraid of going to hell.

Its really difficult to boil down long form content like a podcast to someone who cant sit through a 10 youtube video without appealing to authority.

Purebloods to Victory!

Get boosted

>memeflag

post nose/show flag

Annndd thhheeeennn

Post wrists

>will be

Attached: kidsdying.jpg (1024x566, 77.52K)

>You are a small scared sheep
and Jesus is my shepherd

>will be

Attached: fdaleakedsideeffects.png (2048x1536, 2.73M)

>will be vindicated

Attached: expose.png (1271x577, 183.22K)

>w i l l b e vindicated

covid isn't even real and vaxxies are hypnotised

Attached: ovarianfailure.jpg (1572x2048, 625.92K)

>The unvaccinated will be vindicated
Two more decades.
I'm pureblooded, but they'll just come up with distraction after distraction, so that the the NPC world will never be forced to realize the truth.
Just look at 9/11. It's been over 20 years, and it still a "conspiracy theory" that it was obviously inside/Mossad job.

Pure blood chat reporting in.

>never vaxxed
>never masked
>never kissed a girl
>literally perfect

Attached: malfoy.jpg (720x787, 74.74K)

Nah, from day 1 it was obvious it was just a scene by pharmaceuticals and other large corporations to make billions without any threat of legal action. There was no long term testing and the information they kept putting out constantly changed once they were shown to be wrong. You had to be an absolute retard to take the vaccine, they were allowed to patent the vaccine and keep the only active ingredient a secret. Not to mention how much the lockdowns destroyed small businesses to transfer billions to large corporations that were still in operation. You can go into the reproducibility crisis currently going on in science in general, and how much corporations own in that field. Kind of like how we used leaded gasoline for decades despite knowing how dangerous lead was, because it made corporations money.

It's not really even about being a freedom fighter, it's about thinking through what is actually happening instead of listening to paid off government officials.

Attached: immune.jpg (1208x1432, 434.23K)

ayo faggot, go BOOST yourself

The aussies ended up being gìant pussies
All bants,no balls

The unvaxxed are ALREADY vindicated, at least in non third worlds. The dimmest steers in business stopped pushing this 'mask and vaxx' trash months ago, it's only real when the feds talk about it on TV now, just like the sane ones were saying when this all started.

Unfortunately this is also the truth. If they can do this to people and get away with it by just saying 'I didn't do that' and it slides? The caliber of the people they're dealing with is revealed. It becomes much easier to make mistakes and commit crimes if there aren't any humans around to notice you doing it. Just animals grazing.

Attached: 1658473477095.jpg (2048x1536, 553.93K)