Dare I say HAPPENING?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-28/us-aircraft-carrier-enters-south-china-sea-amid-taiwan-tensions

2022 will be the year of invasions.

Attached: hapooning.jpg (1280x720, 107.23K)

Nancy is going to try to spark World War three for popularity.

we fina bust a cap on them chings fr, they gon
learn not mess we us know what im saying, keeping it real niga

nancy pelosi tested the waters when trump was president and backed out in this EXACT SAME NEWS STORY SITUATION.

now that biden is just sort of chilling in the oval office it seems way less scary... for some reason.

not quite sure why... prob.. actually i'm getting sleepy nevermind. i think it's good.

Attached: nanse.jpg (697x900, 100.35K)

not so sure

Attached: 65648482133x.png (532x516, 256.59K)

strike group went to the same place the last time. history is on repeat.

you dont understand, theres a whole fleet of fighter jets in the air as we spic

Attached: 1659054026236484.png (224x260, 93.26K)

Xi tried to threaten the us for visiting Taiwan and we rolled up lmao

Attached: 6E86B46A-8E6D-479D-B348-D38F457E4676.gif (500x275, 763.42K)

they wouldn't have their transponders on. what a clusterfuck this would be for morning news for the entire world. 1995 training jets.

skyking thread when

The chinkoids are not a warrior race, they are a jewish race. They will never start a war. The only thing they can do is oppress unarmed civilians with their police and scheme like international jews.
They never invaded HK which is attached to the mainland in 100 years! They waited until the british left on their own. They pretended they would keep it the sae way but slowly weaseled their way into it and took over in the course of 20 years. They are little rats. Taiwan is 32 times the size of HK and it's an island. They will never fight to take it. They want the US to stop protecting it, they want the international community to recognize it as a chinese island and then send their puppets to control like they did in HK.

Attached: 1621026042016.webm (640x356, 2.87M)

>spic

Attached: 0ECC3A6C-BA75-48FE-AD37-EBC06251F8E2.gif (498x322, 978.64K)

these are full equiped f-15 navy fighters from the carrier group, we have a situation here

I want to stare and smell her asshole bros help me

carrier group is 800 miles away. when is pelosi expected to land in far east time?

Nice photoshop, the distance between them is 10s if not 50 kms between them, no reason to fly in formation countrywide

Seethe more chang.

kek. imagine a carrier strike is happening on taiwain at the same time that the speaker of the house lands on the island.

genius american strategy

yeah but the jets take of from the carrier duh

this way they cover more ground

peolosi is playing a dangerous game here
and ithink its finally something gona hapen

That meme of an alternative dogge girl saying "you don't understand I must have unprotected sex with strangers" but it's a fat american dogge saying "you don't understand I must invade waters of countries on the opposite side of the planet"

The chinaman fears the burger carrier.

we will die for Pelosi brother.

Imagine getting dabbed on by pelosi and biden
Chinks are worse than niggers

Chinks won't do shit but COPE and SEETHE lmao

800 miles is too far for forward op to make it back and i made the number up so it's not real.

this planet is getting too small anyways

This is true. i work in the field and theres some anomalies happening in the area, also, theres increased volume of messages by the airforce emergency radio broadcast

id sugest to get in good terms with your faith and family, and prey

Chinks won't do shit, cowardice is part of their DNA.

If you follow these 2 you can probably figure out where the carrier group is

Attached: greyhounds.png (426x425, 68.15K)