Message from a Concerned American

Germans, your country is currently being steered into an economic catastrophe not seen since Weimar. They've already started cutting off hot water in some of your cities and you will soon lose access to many products due to a lack of petroleum. Your governement is taking away your access to to energy and resources, and if you don't revolt, you will be facing a winter colder than anything you've seen since the dark ages.

You Germans (and the rest of you Europeans) need to get off your fucking asses and stand up to your tyrannical governments. Before you know it you will literally be eating bugs and everything you do will be on a climate quota. Klaus Schwab and the globalists have declared war on your people, and it's time to fight back before this BS spreads to the rest of the world.

Attached: GER.jpg (1280x960, 239.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=53159
thetimes.co.uk/article/hanover-in-germany-to-switch-off-the-hot-water-because-of-russian-gas-crisis-d7vs28ts7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>t. let me tell you about ur cuntry
dont you have some BBC to suck ?

>not seen since Weimar.
Good, we all know how that ended.

Attached: 1628457196028.png (700x700, 199.74K)

it's your boot on their neck.

you made this , your whole NWO cabal is responsible for EVERYTHING around you.
fuck off kike.

Look inward

>not seen since Weimar.
Good, so how many years before a new Hitler arises?

>muttposting

Thanks Joe Biden.

2 more years

Gas them for reals this time!

Look on the bright side, by (((coincidence))), the US is now the biggest LNG exporter.

Mind your own business, amerifag, your country is solely responsible for all the bad things in Germany, let alone the entire world.

Source?

eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=53159

Debatable. At worst Americans and Germans both got played by the Jewish bully known as the Federal Reserve.

>Germans, your country is currently being steered into an economic catastrophe not seen since Weimar
ya - by your country.

so stfu with your lectures.

UND DAST HEIST?!!!!

I see. Well because of that we have record gas prices because instead of using it here we're selling all of it. On the other hand your country has decided to self destruct and cut off all of their access to energy just to own Putin.

Cool story bro, we're doing fine, thanks.

The choices of today are for the generations not yet alive. We are not short-sighted.

UNITED WE STAND

Attached: EU.jpg (2048x1367, 556.44K)

>We are not short-sighted.
>...'loses' ww2
>still doesn't see the big picture.

>your country is currently being steered into an economic catastrophe not seen since Weimar
god i hope so. I advise all germans to accelerate that process by dropping out of the job market and claim sexual reparations

>They've already started cutting off hot water in some of your cities
no, no they didnt...

thetimes.co.uk/article/hanover-in-germany-to-switch-off-the-hot-water-because-of-russian-gas-crisis-d7vs28ts7

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-29 at 04-07-57 Hanover in Germany to switch off the hot water because of Russian gas crisis.png (1366x1560, 2.13M)

learn to read lol