Mexicans Preventing Black Reparations

What are the political implications of Mexicans being against reparations for FBAs? Not even white people have come out against reparations. Why are Mexicans so racist against Black Americans? Foundational Black Americans are mad and pissed, and rightly so.

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1552775468088053760

Attached: Reparations Tariq N.png (1041x687, 492.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2020/02/why-is-africa-poor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because fuck niggers

Mexicants have no say in reparations. All they have now and the reason they came here is because we made the US pass civil rights and made it liveable for all non-whites. WE paid the price for that. We put in the work for that, not Mexicants. We built this country, not invaders from Mexico.

Anyway, we need at least $10 Trillion at the bare minimum. 1 housing credit of $500,000 per FBA household. 1 acre of land un/developed land per FBA household. $400,000 cash per household of 4(2 spouses 2 children) with financial planning and advising services paid for and provided. Also a $100,000 tax credit per household divisible between two new car purchases. Full-ride University and College fees for all FBA children. Guaranteed jobs and job placement. Military officer corps representation of at least 13%. Congressional composition representation of 13% black FBA. Federal Tax free status for 189 years for all FBA and State tax free status depending on slavery length and Jim Crow laws.

You can give us the money now and sell bonds to sell the debt with a decent interest rate. It would work because once our FBAs are on equal footing, you will see American production rise to the levels never seen before. It would be repaid in full faster than the maturity of the bond.

Don't say the n-word. There's no need for that.
Honestly, this doesn't sound unreasonable.

blacks owe whites though.

N

>NOOOOO, WE WANT REPARATIONS FIRST BEFORE THE NIGGERS
Spics are literally just lighter skinned niggers.

>t. mutt
kek

What did I just say about gratuitously using the n-word? It adds no value in your communication.

niggers should pay whites you be in a tree hiding from wildlife in africa still

YOU didn't build shit.

Attached: 1654878133828.webm (720x1280, 2.83M)

>spics
>I sleep
>niggers
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN NIGGERINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!

False
We built it, we can destroy it.

I used to be a friend to blacks but you people are way too racist and needy. No other racial group having fucking food deserts because nobody can start a business there, not even your own people, without you destroying it.
You dont fucking deserve reparations. Your ancestors did but that boat has sailed and you make light of how much they suffered every day by acting like fucking NIGGERS.
t.former ally

Christ Almighty I'm at threat level midnight with my non-white fatigue

we give you at least 8 trillion per year since 1990, and that's just america
total aid to africa from europe (yearly) exceeds three marshall plans

maybe admit that slavery and colonization weren't so bad for your species after all

You were never an ally. You were always a race soldier white supremacist.

so we crunched the numbers and after factoring a 80 years of stolen property, unpaid taxes, and government aid you actually owe US a few billion

CIA and USSR had to have a worldwide coordinated effort to decolonize Africa and they still haven't beaten South Africa

You niggers are the most pathetic race out there, not because you are the lowest on the hierarchy (Abbos and some Polynesian/Indian Ocean niggers beat you) but because you cannot invent the wheel and you try and pretend like you're some emperor lineage when whitey has helped you every step of the way. You're a race of slaves and that's what you will always be and that's what you deserve to be.

Scavengers fighting over the corpse.

race war?

God news for you, none of you shitskins are ever getting a dime from me. I'm poor and don't have much to begin with. The day the government puts a gun to my head and forces me to pay for you worthless low iq pieces of meat is the day I shoot up your neighborhoods in Minecraft.

I dont give a fuck about Mexicans or niggers. Some Mexicans are alright I guess. But a nigger is irredeemable. The lowest of the low.

problem, nigger?

forgot abbos and kikes

Blacks didn't build America. They were the hard labor that were told what to do and they were less than 10% of the population in the South so how did they build the north and all of the USA?

Also, less than 10% of the country's GDP was from slavery. Cotton was only 3%.

And why haven't blacks built any other great nations? They had 6000 years and we're barely colonized in the 1800s.

When I was a kid my dad taught me how to charge a battery in a car. He said "just remember that black is negative, because niggers are bad"

they couldn't inhabit islands a mere 5 km off the coast off of west africa, portuguese beat them to it

I agree
But, its just a podcast and tariq nasheed is a bufoon trying to instigate shit

Stop giving that LARP your (you)’s. I for one am astounded that PoC turn out not to live in complete racial harmony together.

I think the interest on debt owed covers that if not more.

You instigated the day you stepped foot on European land. The damage has already been done, and you will pay for it.

Pretty much this. He walks this weird line that intersects between instigation, money making, and his buck breaking fetish.

spics are right, niggers do not belong on american soil.

I always report his jewtube videos and he's never removed.

amren.com/news/2020/02/why-is-africa-poor/

Neither of them do.

>why is africa poor
niggers, any other race of people would have turned that resource rich continent into a first world superpower

It's logical for them to fight over gibs government is handing out. White people would do the same if they thought they could make an argument for gibs.

They're being very politically correct on that podcast.
In a normal "hispanic" household it wouldn't sound that.. restrained.

Everyone knows that no amount of money will make the majority of black Americans smart and civilized. Their children will be violent and belligerent, and even more entitled.

My father's half black and is a whole goddamn nigger that carjacked and killed an Asian man in the 80s. My father came from a wealthy affluent black southern family.

Black parents have a scary high chance of their kids randomly being a nigger than getting autism or some genetic shit. *Fingers crossed* we hope this niglet doesn't turn out to be a hard headed thug or sheboon.

Which is what China is doing now. The Chinese don't give a fuck and they won't be as generous and nice as whites.

But you're just a common mutt larping as a negro. Stop appropriating negro culture, racist.

Niggers and spics simply want revenge. No amount of money from white people is going to please them. They want us dead, but that feeling is mutual. Once the Jew is out of the picture and the chains are off, they will all be dealt with in a brutal and swiftful manner.

Everyone should be segregated, we will all be happier and safer, except for the blacks. What sucks is that it isn't my fault my dyke mother fucked a nigger and I look Filipino and I won't have anywhere to go. Lol

>tariq at it again
I unironically love that nigger, he's hilarious.

Attached: 1615943511768.jpg (703x1024, 147.76K)

This, I had a coworker who was raised by a very strict, education-oriented Haitian father. She was never that smart but she was ok for a while then just... nogged out. Facebook posts full of wypipo this and that, we wuz kangz, etc. If blacks don't want their kids to act like niggers, they probably just shouldn't have kids because it's genetic.

Mutts would be smart to embrace their white side and ignore everything else.