Complain about gas prices

>Complain about gas prices
>Against walkeable cities
>Against buses
>Against subways
>Against any form of public transportation
Well what the fuck do you guys want? You can't win both ways

Attached: FNnEXoOVUAE4ynz.jpg (680x657, 133.63K)

>walkable cities
FUCK OFF I DONT WANT CLOSE HUMAN INTERACTION I HATE EVERYONE REEEEEEEEE

horse pulled cart bros...we cant stop winning can we

Americans arent even human. Why would they need human habitats?

“Car-dependent infrastructure” has nothing to do with the production and processing of oil

cheap gas

Bumpin' for car hate

Your arguments are completely running down the drain once you realize that the gas price is only that high because of redgreen politics and that there is no such thing as peak oil.

I don’t want to share public transportation with violent animals. I’ll pay $25 a gallon to avoid them.

We want more gas, obviously

I'm quite certain I did not dismantle the railroad industry with antitrust laws.

>my brother in christ
sorry I'm not your brother, retard

>Just let is take away your transport goyim
>That way when you say the wrongthink we can ban you from public transport and restrict your movement
>Especially good for when it's time to imprison you for dissent, can't run away goy!
Hi Shlomo.

Pump fucking gas. Or do we need to denazify saudi arabia.

>You can't win both ways
We have for a fucking century, and then bidet the midwit got into office so yes, we can, bidet must go.

I want the Jews to stop manipulating the gas prices for their own benefit, obviously.

>memeflag
Sage.
Europeans have no clue just how massive the US is nor how far everything is from everything else.

Why are American cars running on gas? Why don't they use liquid fuel like all other nations?

>inb4 1pbtid
Walkable cities are pretty cool, but they cost an unholy amount of money to live in.
We have plenty of public transportation where it's needed.
A good part of why we don't have a lot of the infrastructure shit you're talking about is because the US is way more spread out than whatever country you're pretending to not be from, most US cities are at least half an hour to an hour apart from each other, whereas in Europe you can hop a bunch of different countries in a day just by walking.
Plus, yeah, the few cities that could definitely benefit from having all this infrastructure stuff (I live a ferry ride away from Seattle, they definitely need it) have such a nasty problem with homeless people, gangs, and the chimpiest black people that'll tear your jaw out if you look at them funny that any infrastructure they build just costs 10x as much to maintain and secure.

It's only high because our own Kikes forcefully turned off the supply.

We need one about nuclear energy
>Waaaaa muh pollution
Brainlets cannot onto trash

>trying to say current increase in gas prices is due to usage of cars
gas supply is being artificially reduced. youre a dumb nigger.

Also yeah, 99% of the reason the gas prices are so high are because of Biden's dementia making him think trying to combat climate change RIGHT NOW, especially by turning the US into a net importer, is a good idea.

>You can't win both ways
i wouldn't label it as winning, but what you're talking about simply has been normal life for the entirety of our lives and now it's just fucking gone. It was fucked up by the very individuals running this country and they will never be held accountable because they're above the law. What they've done is so much more worse than any common crimes. They've robbed, defrauded, and destroyed a fucking nation while forcing a lifetime of well above average pay and benefits for life, for themselves - and the people have no say in it. They're called reprentatives lmao if you just look at this shit only for what it is, it's fucking insane. Especially when seeing that the truth is everywhere yet so many people literally believe only the lies.

>Walkable cities are pretty cool, but they cost an unholy amount of money to live in.
what

Could any of those things be made available in the immediate future without a tyrannical communistic "leap forward" sacrifice play?

The gas prices are being increased by unnecessary regulations for the express purpose of creating a crisis that necessitates the change the global homo demands.

There's a much more fair and reasonable solution. We fucking murder the globalists and go back to living normal happy lives. I suspect you are a globalist OP.

Attached: Biden bankrupt America on purpose.png (864x1546, 1.26M)

>Against walkeable cities
>Against buses
>Against subways
>Against any form of public transportation
>Well what the fuck do you guys want? You can't win both ways

Nigger these are city issues.
Why do all you leftist faggots try and make it seem like it's Republicans holding you back from improving your own Democrat run cities? If you want to completely redesign your city, raise the city tax and fund it yourselves, it's not the rest of the states burden to bear.

>muh walkable city
>muh overcrowded bus
>muh sleeper train
you sound like those shit don't need gas to run?

>walkable cities
>niggers
You can't have it both ways.
Car dependent infrastructure is directly related to the release of the nigger to lands where men and women live. It's one of the way Americans have been protecting their families for a century.

>The government forces car manufacturers to lower gas consumption per 100 km? REEEEEE commie tyranny, let the free market decide!
>Americans prefer the car because gas is cheap and plentiful, the free market decided that already, what do you mean "oil company subsidies"?
>Expensive oil? Must be a satanic jewish commie globohomo conspiracy to make Americans abandon the car!
Peak mutt