Is it bad that i intentionaly make my gf jealous?

Is it bad that i intentionaly make my gf jealous?

Sometimes when we are out together and a hot chick passes i will intentionally look at her to see how she reacts

Also she is a brunnete and a lot of times i like to say that blondes are hot ect

when we are outside and i look at a blond chick she seems really sad

Attached: 1616021108641.jpg (493x486, 19.26K)

yes, it's bad

>Is it bad that i intentionaly make my gf jealous?
I wonder why people feel the need to ask those type of questions to others instead of doing simple reverse. Like imagine if she was doing it to you
would you like it? If not then most likely it's bad.

No if you do it right.
Making females jelous is part of how males flirt.
Remember by default if she is pretty every time you go out there are armies of dudes eyefucking her.
So flirt with every girl, be the most charming mother fucker, always do it with class, you should never look bad doing it and make your girl look bad
Goodspeed Leonidas.

>27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
>28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
Repent.

she's going to fuck the next indian or italian tourist

it sounds like you're being an asshole about it.

>Indian

Nah, you guys are the biggest incel race there is. Even more than gooks.

It's bad, but necessary.

reminder that this is a gayreek making up these stories since hes a mentally ill attention whore

Could you do your daily swarthcel LARP without WE WUZing?

k thx.

Attached: we wuz meds.jpg (1208x1349, 155.42K)

Based
Dont listen to christcuck incel freaks
Dominate your bitch, but do it with the same instict you use for breathing
If you're trying too hard you'll just fail

its because premarital sex and whoring around is looked down here, but I know a lot of my friends who lost their virginity abroad to white women

kill yourself you mutant

>blond ancient greeks

sure thing bud

Attached: 4963182342_52c1053a03_z.jpg (640x466, 34.46K)

i wouldnt like it at all, prob it would lead to us breaking up, but we are still together for some time after i have started doing this so not sure how she thinks

>next indian
that must be one of the lowest tier of men on womens minds here

>posts minoans
>cant even tell the difference between ancient hellenics and minoans
Like I said eurospic, pls keep your daily swarthcel LARP away from WE WUZing.

Attached: muhancestor.jpg (2000x1325, 1.62M)

unfortunately its the only way to keep a woman interested

What says. It must be done in a healthy way, and of course depends if your gf can deal with it. She needs to know u are attracted to women and she needs to satisfy you. If you see her getting depressed/obsessed/insecure, backpedal tho. If some time afterwards she gets sweeter/touchy, you are in good track

>but I know a lot of my friends who lost their virginity abroad to white women
Indians, niggers, spics, asians and middle easterns all have this inferiority complex where if they themselves or someone they know (even from just a picture like an influencer or some shit like that) ever have sex with an european descendant woman the feel so fucking proud and like it's the best and most important thing in their lifes, like the have achieved something truly glorious.
Pathetic beings.

Attached: 37198273123.jpg (500x262, 24.94K)

You can do it playfully, but don't do it intentionally. Do it unintentionally.
It's important that you keep your appeal for other women, but that you keep your loyalty and love for her. For a healthy relationship by my definition.

E-El Don Juan blanco!!

Good morning sir do not redeem

Sounds like mentally ill and insecure behavior.

She will fuck a nigger "just in case"

you're not supposed to be overt about it. You just want her seeing other women interested in you. Women need that shit to validate that they made the right choice

>insecure faggot wants attention even if it's negative: the thread

Bah if you dont go so dar its just a game and women always like to know you can as score and fuck orher women,even if she wants you loyal. Its complicated
Never press enter unless its sth really important.
There should be banned sex from here,its man,all the fucking days its half the threads fucking sex. When not sth worse. Fuck off

Behold.

Attached: riced.webm (960x720, 2.9M)

Yes, woman need to feel replaceable or they get an ego

*far

>not understanding that a mix of minoans and other tribes where the ones who produced the western civilisation

piv related lived in towns while your ancestors lived in the trees

Attached: λήψη.jpg (225x225, 10.4K)

Women are attracted to men who can replace them. If she's irreplaceable, or if you make her *feel* like she's irreplaceable, she'll lose interest in you instantly. Why? Because if she's irreplaceable, it means you can't do any better. It means she's the best you can get. It means she can do better.

It doesn't need to be super overt, but if a woman ever feels like you can't drop her ass and replace her with someone 5 years younger overnight, whatever attraction she had toward you will die.

Also don't marry whores

Attached: Don't Marry Whores.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

It's because White women are by far the most attractive set of females, by an absolutely overwhelming margin.

Attached: this triggers the israeli astroturfer posting pro-race-mixing bullshit.jpg (1499x1500, 237.13K)

Yes, basic Patrice philosophy.

I was once going through a bad patch with my wife, and we were out in town when this 9/10 hot blonde walked past and eye fucked me at the same time. My wife obviously noticed as after it she chilled the fuck out and started acting subordinate and loving. Men just have to stay fit and look good and women will check you out.

Probably less likely to be unfaithful, not a bad idea.

But, what if the situation was reversed tho??!??

>with someone 5 years younger
not planning on replacing her with a litterall 10yo lol

in reality she seems more jealous of girls older than her

No, manipulation is based

Would you want her to do that to you? Yes it's pretty mean.

Typical howa looking woman

They’re after the colour not stench

Why don’t you put effort into a short story and attempt to have it published? You have a future in fiction.

You again.

She love it don't get fooled by her
Women love being outraged

Attached: women fuck balcony.webm (480x848, 1.69M)

what's lepse?

Is legal to sex a 15yogirl in greek?

You're gay, Greek, stop fooling yourself

Yup.

It's a lot easier once you realize that women aren't people. Most men are also not people, but that has different issues and doesn't matter when we're talking about dating women. They aren't people like you, a middle-to-high IQ man. They don't think like you do, they don't share your morality or beliefs, and they are incapable of thinking like you or sharing your morality or beliefs. Women are mirrors of the most influential man in their lives. That's why it's so important that women be raised by strong, intelligent fathers. The father needs to be the most influential man in their lives until they're old enough to marry, at which point the husband takes over that role. She won't ever come to understand your morality or your views on her own; women are not people, they are not capable, just like any male normie is not capable.

Yeah it's unfortunate, I really wish that weren't the case, but that's what it is. I wish niggers weren't violent criminals. I wish jews weren't trying to exterminate White people. But that's reality. You can ignore it like leftist NPCs do, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring it.

You're in a good situation then, younger is always better when it comes to women. The younger you get them, the less time they've had to ruin themselves and their bodies, the less time jews have had to ruin their minds with propaganda, and the bigger the influence you can have on their mental development.

So yeah, you should always keep her a little bit jealous, but you don't need to do it super overtly and you don't need to do it every day. Just make sure she never forgets that you can replace her, because you are a valuable man. Do that, and your odds of a spending the rest of your life happy, married, and with a family are dramatically improved.

Attached: 1637166877123.jpg (739x1024, 65.98K)

receiving

in this specific instant something that was received from the web