How can a person be 35 and cry?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 11.56.46 PM.png (1386x610, 186.85K)

Why are you on reddit are you gay or something

when you feel lonely.

you know everyone on reddit lies for internet points and badges right?

Idk the random Russians I met on vacation like 4 years ago were super cool.
We drank and played charades with iPhone translator

Plebbit is just retards making up stories for karma. It has greater dishonesty than any other platform.

American soldiers literally raped, killed, and tortured women in middle east in similar manner, and no one blinked an eye. Now it's Slava Ukraini. Fucking disingenuous bastards.

People don't lie on the internet. Nope, people are constantly being truthful.

Attached: 1602200035515.jpg (800x1000, 175.38K)

>tu quoque

Kinda true. My father in law has russoid blood in him and he attends church every sunday yet he hills dogs, cats, steal, lie and totally do not understand basics of civilized humanities. This is genetic. I am now worried about my kid. I hope my sperm killed this shit genes. Murdering him would be justifable I think. He is not human.

>1pbtid
In all fields

Everyone cries. Even Chris Kyle.

Answer this first OP. What were you doing on reddit?

I only cry when a family member or old pet dies and it's only for a few minutes.

>THAT VIDEO IS TRULY HORRFYING
fucking normies don't know gore at all

Attached: 67868-890890.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

Soldiers aren't human?

>est
It’s daylight saving time, retard. It would be EDT. Why do people struggle so hard at telling time correctly. Fuck niggers

>ruzzians
Why? Why do they spell it like this

any of you children aware of what happened in viet nam?????

Does your boyfriend know you’re gay?

>Ruzzians

Attached: 1640994310681.jpg (428x368, 19.44K)

Did the collectivly erase from their memory MULTIPLE instances of POW torture by Ukranians?? It is one thing is to criticize the incident, but to act like it's happened for the first time ever is just peak reddit.

>This video is truly horrifying!

How long has this fag been using the internet?

>he crys at what trannies do every day
???

/thread
I don't care about disgusting slav niggers killing each other and fondling each others little peckers.
Keep your faggot brother war over there away from the rest of us.

Attached: 1621214651941.jpg (750x758, 460.56K)

I'm 59 and I cry all the time. I'm crying right now.

>all fields
Agreed.

Link to the video?
>Link to the video?
Link to the video?
>Link to the video?

Normies disgust me more than any gore video

>Be Russia
>See all the posts about Ukrainian bragging about torturing, kneecapping, castrating Russians POWs at the beginning of the war
>Use SIGINT to capture videos of them doing it
>Everyone is appalled
>mfw they reveal it was the hohols doing it

Attached: t.jpg (480x360, 18.81K)

>This video is truly horrifying.
kek, i've seen worse. These predditors need not come closer to this pandora's box, lest they blight their very souls with abominable sights truly unfit for NPC viewing.

Muh movie soldieres

I've seen cartels getting dogs to do it, but when it comes to those people redditors want to give them US citizenship.

>How can a person be 35 and cry
Apparently you have friends and/or family and have never truly been lonely.

yea... wrap your head around that

>How can a person be 35 and cry?
Crying is to your heart what rain is to your soil.

Blessed is the man who weeps, for he has drawn close to his Lord and his Lord has drawn close to him.

Attached: 1634284078734.jpg (1600x900, 605.65K)

Why is this so upsetting when someone transitioning from male to female isn't? It seems like these types of people don't mind transitioning children either. This all fucking deranged. Clown world for a while but it's starting to get seriously absurd and irritating lol.

I bet they didn't kvetch when the Russian PoW's were shot in the knee. War brings out the worst of people.

Onions and a blunt knife. Though it is still to cry in certain contexts. What is the matter OP, did you cry and consider yourself gay/trans.

I've had my eyes well up, enough for a single tear to develop, on multiple occasions, it just happened at random times as I was going about everyday things when nobody was around.
I'm pretty sure it was because of an overwhelming sense of dispare combined with feelings of hollowness and hating the fact that we are experiencing hell on earth and on a course for things to just get worse. Man I was an emo faggot back then lmao, I hope I don't let things get to me that much any time soon.

you think adults would know what wartime atrocity propaganda is

Or when they shot the russian POWs in the back of the head and you can see the dudes death gargles and his brains blown out of his forehead

Your only allowed to cry in the rain so you have to hold it

consent and shieet

>"My son is 35."
>his "Ukrainian wife's" only encounter with "Ruzzians" was at a Carribean tourist resort
This post is an autistic work of fiction.

Attached: 1659079350824.jpg (225x225, 20.79K)

Crying is for men with souls and experiences that resonate with those souls, but a 19-year-old fag that never left his parents doesn't have the experience to understand, and a soulless NPC hylic doesn't have the soul to feel. I'd wager you're probably both.

Oh boy, return to reddit, ya'll were hosting the most deranged subreddits and now you think you are some fucking cocksucker Jesus? Fuck off leftard.

Attached: 1652335560112.png .png (1079x1360, 1.2M)