HUGE SCREEN FALLS ON SISSY BOY BAND IN CHINA

youtube.com/watch?v=lM8Td_PgWbI

Attached: rekt.jpg (1400x787, 282.33K)

It was planned. China is eliminating heartthrob boybands one chink at a time.

Kek

Why is China so shit at mounting shit and at safety in general

That fucking crunch

if you look at the choreography, manbun guy was the only member in a 6 or 8 ft circle and the TV dropped as if on purpose, the timing and way it hit were too precise. this was some kind of hit. by whom, or why, or what message it was sending is unclear. but it wasn't an accident, it was too perfect

Meds.

>by whom, or why, or what message it was sending is unclear.
seems pretty clear to me. Chinese government is putting a stop to this faggy boy band bullshit.

Crikey he will never do the two step again.

>Why is China so shit at mounting shit and at safety in general

it's the sheer mass of people and events that occur in china which multiply the chance of deadly accidents.

WWE could never

not my problem

Target eliminated. Well done agent 47, time to find an exit.

Attached: jogger-can-run-but-never-truly-escape-hitman-2s-homing-briefcase.jpg (1920x1080, 194.45K)

Glow

watch womans legs at 0:20-0:22 she presses the floor down and the screen comes loose.

the crash on top of him and weight of the TV looked like it cracked his bones and ribcage. if his heart wasn't pierced, i'm sure his other organs were pierced. he died a slow and painful death. many such cases in china land.

most of these guys are really ugly for boyband guys. fancy hair can't fix those faces.

lost

Guess you shouldn't use stages that were made in China

if you look at the geographic records, Tyrannosaurus Rex was the only Xeno Raptor attaining consciousness with 3 parsecs, and the comet dropped as if on purpose, the timing and way it hit were too precise. this was some kind of hit. by whom, or why, or what message it was sending is unclear. but it wasn't an accident, it was too perfect

>most of these guys are really ugly for boyband guys.

I assume you're a fag because you're rating men's faces. But you should google chinese male model. They all look similar to them.

>Why does shit like this happen in China
It's almost living under a tyrannical communist regime makes people suicidal and just stop caring

They all look like a bunch of fags and troons

why do Americans always do this?
Hollywood and Q have rotted your brains.

which one got hit?

nobody noticed the giant hexagram - black cube, in the center of the stage?

this was in Hong Kong

You tranny jannies will leave this terrible shit up that has nothing to do with politics, but will 404 a fren thread. And you'll do it for free. Forever.

Attached: 9h98h89hg.png (300x289, 13.26K)

Cringing at the comments
>guy was cut in half
>I'm crying
>I'm praying for them

Also, anyone who has
>le' edgy heartless comment #698765
about the girl dying proves themselves as soulless as the bug people you call them

Attached: uihuihuh.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

Attached: 123345345647.jpg (3573x2016, 619K)

pepe + offensive slurs = politics, thank you for teaching us the right way valued amerifag.

did he dieded?