Why are employers firing their employees for "vibing out"?

Why are employers firing their employees for "vibing out"?

Attached: nocando.png (777x536, 99.87K)

This didn't happen and if you think it did you should seriously be euthanized

Lmao what the fuck is this bs

Attached: 1637842655642.png (316x520, 275.79K)

Probably some tranny seething about his "job", like dog walking and shit.

Why don't these fuckers accept they are NEETs?

follow up post

Attached: Robert.png (483x540, 100.82K)

unfortunately thanks to my undiagnosed autism i am able to deduce, the reddit profile, is in fact, a persistent account in its persona for months prior to current shitpost.

He's lying. Probably had a doobie out and was getting high at work.

at least the dumb boomer realized he was in the wrong

who cares if some 17 year old wants to listen to a gay band at work if listening to music with earbuds on is permissible in the first place. Fucking trumptard boomer just pushed the kid further into the arms of troons.

i dont hire lefties either, purged them all from my ranks. fuck you commies

Rage was always kinda cringe but 2020 proved that they are turbofaggots

Okay the original story sounded like bullshit but this email actually seems like genuine boomertardation. I'm 50/50 on this being real.

I will always side with a boomer over a redditor cuck that listens to rage against the machine

I still think it's hilarious leftoids think they are some resistance against the man like it's 50 years ago.

>t. leftard metal apologist

>misinformation
No one who knows enough to hate Tom Morello has ever used this made-up word. It’s fake.

this. it's amazing what kind of shit people are willing to believe, just because someone else posted it. especially when the people posting it are self-admitted underage.
it's even worse with shit like instagram. my sister will constantly tell me what terrible thing happened to this instagrammer she is following this week and whenever I ask her if she seriously believes that all these 1 in a million incidents magically happen in quick succession to the one person who would financially benefit from them, I always get some
>you are too cynical, why would they lie?
bullshit answer.
same how every single influencer supposedly caught COVID early on

I'll take "Shit that never happened" for $400 Alex

pretty cool exchange between a zoomer and boomer. this is a basic problem with society now. people get offended too easily and make things out to be the end of the world. The dumb owner acted dumb and apologized. The kid should just move on and sounds like he is.

thats because covid wasnt for u retards, covid was suppose to stamp out all the draconians. thats y biden is currently being body doubled. covid literally purges you from globohomo. but likewise these tards came up with a vaxx and equalized themselves back into the game because they are artificial.

Kek my exact thought

Rage for the machine is aids but working for retarded boomers is soul crushing.
The kids 17 give him some time.

I went through that phase - 15 years ago when I was 13. In retrospect it was larping even back then (and really, always has been - Morello went to Harvard), but now it honestly just makes me think that they’re retarded.

The vaccine stuff is hilarious, too. I won’t do what you tell me, unless you tell me it’s safe and effective.

Also hilarious how they still think police in America are crypto-Klansmen when St. Floyd was “killed” by a white man married to an Asian woman.

He's also a redditor. Based boomer was trying to snap him out of his trance

This gives me some idea.

Fake asf
Ted Cruz loves ratm

Classic boomer passive aggression / covering his own ass.

>I didn't fire you, I apologised and you quit, you can't sue!!

I used to like RATM's music but yeah, I haven't listened to them in years since politics became weaponized.

Won't work like that. And whatever fuck the kid and the boomer, that's still not a way to treat employees.

What a stupid fucking thread.

Holy fuck this too. Didn't even cross my mind but so fucking true. Such conniving fuckfaces.

Who writes emails to somebody they work with that say "Hello" and not the person's name?

/thread

The irony is that if you dropped the Chicano IdPol, I’d still agree with 75% of their grievances. The difference is that I’m not controlled opposition so my solutions would actually work.

Kill All Boomers is the political platform i will be running on in 2024

Attached: hat.jpg (800x1202, 249.09K)

But his purported email doesn't say that at all. Where does it say, or even imply, that he quit?

Uncultured swine, that's who.

>uhhh buddy I'm almost a senior in HS so i'm pretty sure I know everything about everything and you're just some boomer who doesn't know where the power button is

Make a better thread Juan

thats how they operate, dickhead