NIGGERS vs. RUSSIANS

Who is better at being a savage subhuman?

Attached: russians vs niggers.jpg (1790x1770, 254.06K)

>Who is better at being a savage subhuman?
Baltniggers, Poles and Germans do the good job at being just about as subhuman as kikes and niggers

Trick question slavs and niggers are both subhuman trash that should be exterminated with the Jews.

Based fuck jewkraine lol. Hopefully you get invaded next baltnigglet.

Russians are just the niggers of Europe. The whole invasion has been a massive example of
>"GIB ME DAT!"
>"I dindu nuffin"

>literal subhuman mutt
kys
you
will
never
be
white

Attached: 4chanpol_amerimutt_le56_2020_1.png (905x259, 72.99K)

There is no recession!
Even if there was atleast you still have your balls!
Support Ukraine!

Attached: clown-world-pepe.gif (498x280, 3M)

Niggers are doing those things to themselves because of fucked up traditions/culture/they don't know better
One could expect Russians to behave better than them

Russians are subhumans. But you bunch of russian rapebabies trying to elevate yourselves as better than them is quite hilarious. A latvian, a pole, a georgian, an ukrainian etc. all these meme irrelevant ethnicities are just as primitive, savage and violent as the russians or the niggers, and just like them you contributed nothing to world's history. Your country are shitholes and your people are alcoholic violent savages. Remember glass houses. You will never be european, human or civil. You belong to the russosphere

Obviously fake Fagmerican propaganda, but even if it was real there wouldn't be anything wrong with euthanizing Fagmerican terrorists.

Attached: 1658702062970727.png (794x745, 76.91K)

Bullshit faggot.

I've always mistaken Italians for Latvians while thinking of the toilet cleaner memes. I just realized that the only difference is that Italian women have hairier armpits.

I have mistaken canadians for homosexual gooses

Our traps are hairless though but that's non genetic and intentional.

>has 10x browner skin and features than his people 2000 years ago
>thinks he is personally responsible for muh contribution

lmao

Attached: Identitarians Italy South.jpg (1128x945, 149.27K)

>Niggers clearly killed somebody.

>Russians providing a wartime surgery so ukie wouldnt bring kids in this poor fucked world.

And u telling me its the same?

>my skin color is the only brag
If russians were niggers you would be brown too, you got it lucky russians are white. Spiritually though you are still niggers

kek butthurt or more like ballshurt

I am more genetically closer to your ancestors 2000 years ago than you are today to your ancestors.... Just think about it. You mixed with arabs, gypsies, niggers. We stayed pure, we have the original early european blood, you don't.

Attached: spic salvini.png (897x610, 1.06M)

Yeah, Latvians are like discount Estonians. They try to be European, but only end up being second rate wannabe Finns. Lol.

I think most Russians don't understand most rational Americans didn't want or vote for sending billions to Ukraine we want that money here and we don't want to keep provoking Russia only a retard would want nuclear war I can only imagine the shit Russia will give is next time we fight them

>I am more genetically closer to your ancestors 2000 years ago than you are today to your ancestors

see what I mean? :D

Tell me one accomplishment your country has ever done. Atleast russians had some good art and inventions, you did nothing other than cry and getting raped lol.

lol contributed nothing? bro, open a book

Attached: scenic.jpg (800x705, 167.88K)