Okay, did jews kill jesus? why do they blame it on the romans...

okay, did jews kill jesus? why do they blame it on the romans? why would they kill him and then create a roman catholic holy roman empire... shit doesnt add up.

Attached: 5089385-HSC00002-7.jpg (770x1018, 63.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish–Roman_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1600990096602.jpg (919x1007, 171.23K)

Jesus was a Jew himself. Basically an infighting over who takes the power over Jewish world.

>why would they kill him and then create a roman catholic holy roman empire
What the F...?

Attached: dumbass.gif (370x243, 1009.82K)

I thought Lucifer killed Jesus?

They wanted a Messiah who was going to crack skulls and wreck the Romans shit, not some aesthetic pushing otherworldliness and promises of immortality, both of which are alien to Jewish tradition. What really sealed his fate though was his condemnation of the Pharisees and exposing their racket.

>did jews kill jesus?
Yes. 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15
And it's because they are the synagogue of satan. Revelation 2:9

The Romans killed Jesus only because the Jews demanded it. Jesus violated no Roman laws, but it was considered politically expedient to just execute someone rather than risk another Jew uprising.

>Kike on a stick
Jewish made bot comments
>Christcuck
Jewish made bot comments

When you remove these pathetic troll arguments that a kike wouldn't dare utter anywhere but online, it becomes clear that all guns are aimed at Christ for seemingly no reason.
I'll hear on cointel inbred tell me that "we need to unite under Hitler and do terrors!" And in the same breath assure me that I am a kike who worships a kike on a stick.

Let me put this plain and simple.
Many users here have genuinely been walked into damnation. They believe damning God gives them power and listening to lies from the PEOPLE WHO MURDERED JESUS.
I assume these are 100 percent cointel and Jews. Nothing else. There is no logic behind hating Jesus. Jesus didn't stop you from redpilling or shit posting and please, direct me to the nation that operates based on CHRISTS teachings, even remotely. There are 0 in existence. 0. Jesus did not damn the west, atheists other "white people" did.

Ioudean = Judean, poo boy

Titus killed and enslaved the old Jews down to the last man, 1.1 million of them, during their pilgrimage event when every Jew had to be in Jerusalem on pain of death.

The term 'jew' is a modern fiction, their is no such thing in a historical context. They are to the Islam as furries are to Christianity.

This, imagine caring about some sandperson feud 2000 years ago

can you fuck off with the jewish folklore and myth? can i see one fucking thread talking about white heritage of some kind instead of bullshit jewish garbage? do you have any idols that arent jewish rabbis? for fucks sake

Go make a thread then, nigger.

'Jews' have as legitimate a claim to the Torah as black Israelites.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish–Roman_War

What happens to a nation when they abandon their religious morals? Shut up kikes, you stink like filth.

Christian cope.

christianity has placed an artificial monopoly on what is good with upholding jewish prophecy against our own blood and preserving jewish heritage, folklore, and myth
you need to see through it

Jesus was just another honest jew who got killed by his own kind for rocking the boat.
They made up the story about him later cause he was already somewhat famous so his name could be used to acquire power over people.

FPBP /thread OP is a faggot

Jews didn't exist in the first century. Jesus was an Essene. His rivals were a competing Judean sect called the Pharisees, who were forerunners of the Jews.

Attached: 261523135_4674315542616944_611318955281930630_n.jpg (1400x1400, 791.74K)

Seems a bit mad to go on and on about events that happened TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO!

Totally unrelated link. You can cope more but fact doesn't change that Jesus cried because Jews didn't accepted him as their king. Both groups are retarded and needs to be ignored for mental wellbeing.

>white people need desert morality
Lol

Christ makes them seethe so hard