To be honest

... that seems like nothing a winning army would do and record. How fucked is russia?

Attached: 1659061908523074.png (435x562, 281.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/umfihn.MP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russians are not human beings and should have been exterminated after World War 2.

what is this? why didnt you post the video user

Its fake Fagmerican propaganda, but even if it was real there wouldn't be anything wrong with euthanizing Fagmerican terrorists.

It was a ukrainian

Attached: 1659074502140635m.jpg (1024x912, 124.18K)

DNR transitioned a child rapist

Attached: 1658451133762053m.jpg (1024x683, 141.54K)

files.catbox.moe/umfihn.MP4

Perpetrator was a russian mongrel

Attached: 1659062314995666.png (627x850, 671.02K)

You are just a tranny mad that she got a free sex change operation.

Ever since Ukraine got HIMARS vatnigs have been in shill overdrive. Expect Russia's mongrel soldiers to ramp up the war crimes before getting vaporized.

Thats exactly what a winning army does, you think you Germans would remember LOL

>all those simultaneous threads
To be honest, this is even more obvious false flag than all previous. You need to be literal braindead redditor to the this bait.

more nazi propaganda
one Nazi castrated another Nazi
tell me how if u know if that chink is from the russian army?

Russhits are subhumans, Patton was right.

Fuck you're dumb, look into ww2 and who won that

If Russia does it is based to me
If Ukraine does it is cringe to me

I'm that simple. Go Russia castrate the western faggots

based

He is a Kalmyk. A buddhist nations within Caspian region

So now tell me this. How fucked u need to be, to make a buddhist cut ur balls?

Hopefully they castrate you.

Idk how come nobody gave a fuck about the Russian POW getting kneecapped and the dude getting executed with him still gasping for air with his brains leaking out of his head?

Attached: 15C18915-D0BF-4AD4-92D9-BED45DBDFB5C.jpg (436x360, 53.32K)

Russians must be exterminated just like them.

Based. Ain't war hell?

There will be no false flags against Russian army in Ukraine if there is no Russian army in Ukraine.

>Go Russia castrate the western faggots
They already castrated though?

>files.catbox.moe/umfihn.MP4

Attached: ..jpg (471x391, 34.77K)

>Russians are not human beings and should have been exterminated after World War 2.
You're next for a transition

I gave a fuck but russians are not fully human. Same goes to hohols.

On the other hand, there will be no false flags against Russian army in Ukraine if there is no Ukraine.

I hope we learn more about this incident and what led up to it.

UKRAINIAN ARMY TORTURES&KILLS POWS EN MASSE, UKRAINIAN MEDIA DOESN'T EVEN TRY TO HIDE THEIR OWN GLEE
@
YAY, THAT'S WHAT THE INVADERS DESERVE! MUH BUCHA! YOU CAN LITERALLY COMMIT WARCRIMES AGAINST UNARMED MEN AND STILL BE A SAINT!
@
ONE UKRAINIAN SOLDIER GOT CASTRATED BY AN ALLEGED RUSSIAN SOLDIER
@
OH NOOOO, THE EVIL BARBARIC RUSSKIES!
@
OH NOOO, WE AREN'T BARBARIANS OURSELVES, AND WE CERTAINLY DON'T CALL FOR THE GENOCIDE OF RUSSIANS!

Kek.

Also, a (un)friendly reminder to all Amerimutts, Cunucks, Bongs, Krauts, Frogs, Ruotsi Femboys and Mamieaters: Despite 30 years of anti-Russian propaganda, most of Ukraine considered itself Russian before 2014. One of the Azovstal commanders posted a "A one person is an army if he's Russian" in Vkonakte, 2013. The "great russophobe" Grigorovich, developer of Stalker, posted that "only a Russian is fit to develop Stalker games" in 2011.

The moment Russia conquers Ukraine and turns off the anti-Russian propaganda- all those hecking moskal-removers will become moskals. And if Russia turns on it's own propaganda...the Ukrainians will become more vatnik than some of Russia's original vatniks.

So, all those hecking based Azov nazies, all those HIMARses and stuff will be turned against you, NATO shills.

Even a turbo-russophobe chief Ukrainian propagandist Arestovich admitted, that if Russia conquers Ukraine, a 500k+ strong Ukrainian army will be helping Russia to conquer Europe.

it's payback for hohols torturing russians. war is hell.

its not like the hohols were doing the same germoid.

Yup. Patton said as much. We invaded the wrong country in ww2.

its fake