Anyone else greatly tempted to start riding because of the current gas prices?

Anyone else greatly tempted to start riding because of the current gas prices?

Attached: indian-ftr-champ-le-carbon-fiber.png (960x594, 133.5K)

Enjoy looking like a faggot before becoming a vegetable.

Fucking faggot bot

If you're trying to save gas that's not the best choice. Are you by chance a Gen xer having a midlife crisis? I'm guessing you're not a boomer because you would have picked a goldwing or triumph

Get one because riding is cool and fun, getting one solely because of gas prices is kind of stupid.

t. vaxxed masked faggot afraid of getting a boo-boo

Millennial, but def nearing the midlife crisis.

I mean, it's either a bike or some 150hp baby car that can't even merge onto the highway properly.

Shit the 2010 Ninja 250 I bought in 2015 that averages me 60 MPG has been doing me wonders lately. Is that the Indian flat tracker? Thing is sick did they make them with brakes yet?

Lol..I have a 2012 corolla...I think its only like 110 hp...and that was when it was new!

>he's never been on a bike
Bikes are fun. Like your mom.

I don't really see how riding a motorbicycle will save money. I'm planning on selling my car and replacing it with an electric vehicle like a Tesla. My current car is a Tesla, but the battery is going bad, so I need to sell it at a loss and buy a new Tesla because the battery costs more than what my current Tesla is worth.

A honda cbf125 has 150 mpg gas mileage, I'd say it's worth it. And no more traffic jams. I took the bicycle pill because my commute isn't that long (23km round trip), but if it was longer I would still ride my motorcycle.

I can't think of anything more KEKED than a car

My car gets better gas mileage than my bike.

Riding bikes is cool. Americans are just pussies who lack the balls to ride it.

how tf do you do anything with a bike? There's barely any storage and you have to deal with wearing riding gear and a helmet wherever you go

the only safe way to ride a motorycle is in a small country town and at speeds below 40mph.

any speed beyond that and any use of a motorcycle in a medium-large city is suicide.

not yet

Attached: larry h sr.jpg (978x678, 260.15K)

>Anyone else greatly tempted to start riding because of the current gas prices?
No but I was tempted when I was 4 because it was rad as fuck.

Also before you make the leap thinking you're going to save a fortune on fuel, check the actual fuel consumption (a few of my bikes are thirstier than my cars), also note that motorbike tires do not last anywhere near as long as a car, you will be replacing them regularly, insurance is typically more expensive, maintenance is a mixed bag, if you get a simple carbed single cylinder dirt bike or something, cheap as fuck and easy to do yourself, if you get something more modern it can get costly.

Backpack/Saddle bags?

Bikes are the funniest shit that exists but I had to sell mine because I should have died several times in less than a year.

Attached: P90140028.jpg (1200x800, 272.18K)

I ride to work most days. It's much cheaper than catching the train, and faster too.

I've still got my little cbr125 that I learned on. Costs me like £5 per week max and it's perfect for my small town with 30mph roads. I use it more than the 600.

Government HATES dirtbikes and sport bikes, escape from ZOGbots with this one simple trick...

Attached: KLX250.jpg (800x600, 201.84K)

Unfortunately that simple trick doesn’t work so well if they want you dead instead of stopped.

Likewise I should have died several times in my geo metro convertible. The geo metro is the motorcycle of cars in terms of protection. If you flip over in it you're dead.

Attached: geo metro.jpg (1920x1280, 511.92K)

Odd. Why is it expensive to insure a bike in Australia? Mine was half of what it would have cost to insure a regular car. (japanese 600cc)

Looking at one right now. You'd have to ride a LOT to actually save money but it seems like a cheap/fun way to roam around and explore.

If your bike is fast enough they can't hit you with their car and pigs can't hit anything they shoot at

motorcycles very dangerous

see k a o t i c dot c o m

for 1000s of crash videos

even if you are expert rider the problem is all the other idiots in cars

Get a bicycle

There's as much storage as you want. You can easily fit 100L on most ADVs. Gear can be a bit of a hassle, because you either need gear that looks like casual clothes, gear that fits over your clothes, or you just need to change when you get there.
In practice for most situations it's okay - you wear kevlar jeans, and then once your jacket's off you look like you're wearing casual clothes. I change out of my gear before work, but that's mostly just so that my shirt doesn't get creased and so that I can fix my helmet hair.

It isn't really that bad. I pay $160/yr for third-party property on my Ninja 250, and I've been quoted something like $150/yr for comprehensive on my next bike (a CB500X). Obviously a CBR1000RR-R will have higher premiums than a CB125E, but so many people buy insanely fast bikes that they think it's what everything is like.

Oh look the yanks are appropriating Italian designs!