Be me

>be me
>take vax
>few days go by
>start getting occasional extra strong heart beats

holy fuck, is it over, or my heart getting stronger?
i never had anything like this ever before

Attached: I_have_been_a_bad_fren__sorry_for_causing_drama_frens-APPcffJ.jpg (1024x962, 60.43K)

That means it's working :)

>My heart is beating like a jungle drum

How old are you?

If only someone warned you

heavier.

Stay positive, user. Why did you take it?

Why would you do that? We told you not to.

not gonna take it at all

Fun and jokes aside I'll be honest with you:
If it doesn't get better soon go to a cardiologist, you might probably have myocarditis or pericaditis.
That means: No sports until the inflammation is gone or you'll kill yourself.
Don't even run up stairs when you get home.
They tell people this will go away, but there is a serious chance that if you got an inflammation it will damage tissue and heart-tissue is lost forever. It will not regenerate.

Retard

Thes weird heart beats are palpitations. They are bad

I thought I was gonna die, so i called 112 they said I had a panic or something and should visit a psychiatrist.

Did they tell you about the Pfizer refund program?

>Is my heart getting stronger?

You have 17 months to live

You get what you deserve stupid ass frogposting piece of shit

Stop using amphetamines and alcochol and instead try exercising and sauna. If you choose to be a degenerate, maybe stroke is for you.

user, I'm so sorry.

bro just procure a gram of meth and use it all within 48hrs, that should correct the issue

Must be 18 to post here.

Safe and effective, enjoy your ban.

I'm sorry user.

Attached: 282947583.jpg (779x394, 30.39K)

it's over. sorry. only purebloods are allowed to stick around.

I went to a cardiologist a week after taking the vaxx because my heartbeat was completely irregular. When I mentioned the vaxx he just laughed in my face and pretended I was paranoid. He did an ECG then, only to tell me that "extrasystoles are normal and can happen in healthy people all the time". Fuck this shit. My heart felt as if I was dying any moment. My grandpa already died from heart problems and my dad was in hospital many times because of it (before the "pandemic"). This is a genocide and doctors are accomplices.

Attached: 1659080011490.png (976x850, 546.74K)

why did you take it?

doctors make the same amount, if not more, amount of money if you have a gay heart now. why would they care?

Why?? And why now of all times?? How did you miss all the warnings?? Were you just refreshing the front page and not using the catalog??
sigh you've taken it so for me to tell you the reasons not to are moot in your case now.
Don't want to cause you anything, but don't want to lie to you either. As is, best if I just leave it at that.

Mainly because of the "Marek's disease" scenario that was circulating on Any Forums last year. I already knew the vaxx doesn't stop transmission of the virus, I was scared however by the idea of the vaxxies becoming a breeding vessel for a variant deadly to the unvaxxed. All the people around me took it and reported no side effects, so I mistakenly believed getting on the same immunity level as them was the lesser evil.

because they themselves are vaxxed, imbecile

>my heart getting stronger?

Attached: 1609487894414.webm (380x348, 498.07K)