Why did you create me???

I was put in the GATES program during kindergarten under the guise of a summer school activity. You did things to me, I wore your stupid tight headphones and raised my hand when told. You told my mom you would fix my stuttering but that's not why I was there was it? You made me so I was incapable of doing simple things other kids were able to do with ease. You made it so I could find unique solutions to very complex problems. Yet you scoff at me and call me fat and stupid when I do find solutions to these problems. Was I really just an experiment to be thrown away like trash in the wind? You come to me after all this time looking for an apology? For what? Seeing the world for what it really is? Proving your magic really is fake and you really have no power? That exploiting and disrespecting the dead to do acts for you, that you yourself claim to be wielding? Knocking down your whole house of cards reveling how fake and fragile it really is?! You don't even have a plan B. Covid didn't work and your Plan B is Plan A again. No Father, You're Fat and Stupid. I did what I did because I seen wrong in the world and used what you did to me to fix it. This is Poetry father and I've come to enjoy it.
>Frankenstein turning on his creator.

Frens, I appreciate all of you. From here on out we will revel in the fruits in our labor. We are bringers of peace to the living as well as the dead. We saved the whole world and don't ever forget it. Good times ahead. God Speed.

-user

Attached: cover1.jpg (1600x900, 620.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/the-gateway-experience
cia.gov/stories/story/ask-molly-did-cia-really-study-psychic-powers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for the GATES kids.

>Gate kid
>Fat
I never saw one fat kid there despite all the browns and blacks.

Doubt

Attached: DD6A74C8-B112-4257-9DD0-D5E4A35006C5.jpg (200x200, 14.59K)

I got fat over time I started out skinny as a rail.
I can't cook healthy things.

Create you? The GATE program was just a screening for potential candidates. Sounds like you didn’t amount too much afterwards as an adult so you weren’t actually a GATE kid.
And holy shit, now that you mention it, I never saw a fat in there either

you are fake CIA nigger
There was no other kids.
you went in and sat in a room at your appointment time and you were alone except for the faggot with the clipboard.

>stupid tight headphones
>raised hand when told
w-w-wait what does it mean if i did that too
What is this gates program

Attached: 1658045551318.jpg (276x182, 5.38K)

>The GATE program was just a screening for potential candidates.
6 weeks of screening and weird visual and auditory testing
CIA nigger

satanic temple of set shit.
we were experimented on to find unique answers to complex problems. They predisposed us to visuals and auditory frequencies that would make us more susceptible to the spiritual world. they essentially scrambled our brains so we would grow up with a natural infinity for occult practices that instead of learning them through book work we would just inherently know them as if second nature.

>natural infinity

Elaborate more please. I do remember doing all of the weird audio and visual testings. I was in GATE 1st through 6th grade, all of elementary school. Made to feel we were smarter than the non-GATE class kids.

I dont understand what you are talking about.
But I feels for you.

Attached: ghjd7983c.jpg (680x459, 43.29K)

it didn't make us smarter it made us more autistic. the way we think isn't of this world, they played a role in separating our subconious mind from our thinking mind. let me see if I could draw a explanation for you.

Attached: 1467698143443.jpg (600x553, 24.63K)

my body a 3rd dimensional being. although I can only see things 2 dimensionally. although things appear to be 3d due to light and contrast. I can only see things in 2 dimensions like a photograph.

Attached: Untitled.png (1856x1095, 31.33K)

GATE
it was called GATE. where was this?
also- you're referring to frankenstein's monster*; frankenstein was the mad scientist guy

my shadow is a 2 dimensional being and thus only moves in 2 dimensions and has dominion over my 1st dimension self just like my 3rd dimensional self has dominion over my 2nd dimensional self.

I wanted to talk shit, but I guess I'm just bumping

you mean like most kids are? isn't that the sad truth of it? i don't think that that was unique to GATErs, but i'm open to hearing why you think that you were a special little guinea pig or whatever

You're looking at the reference out of context, user knows exactly what he's saying.

shadows are also 3 dimensional. you could even argue that they have 4 dimensions, but that's not really on-topic, so i'll leave it at that. shadows can technically move faster than light, so this is a topic for a much later time

KEK

affinity user, not infinity.

u r based

Attached: glowie.png (786x960, 875.79K)

as do i. just putting the pieces of the puzzle back where they're supposed to go, user

my mind is my 4th dimensional self and thus has dominion over my 3rd dimensional self. my 4th dimensional self can only see in the 3rd dimension. That is why you are able to see around outside of your eyes and do things inside your head.

it is actually a very important topic. the remaining 98 percent ''''useless''' pseudogenes in our DNA is superluminal characteristics to our solar body

LEX KNOWS

Attached: 1658537305910632.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

2D doesnt exist, because the observer of it becomes the 3rd axis. So you are always in 3D, even when 2D fren!

this user again.....ur threads get pruned/deleted on /x/ because u arent the nobody

it does exist, thats how Monad exists ;]

I was fat and in gate

I ended up as a fashy doctor

not only is it normal, the symbology is reminiscent of stargate- which is kind of badass, in my humble opinion. gotta head out. check ya later, anons

>projection the post

I can see your posting style faggot, keep making threads saying you're the nobody.

OH WOW I THOUGHT HE COULDNT RECOGNIZE ME

lol fag

if it's something that only a very small fraction of 1% of the planet understands--or would even try to, then it's by default not at all relevant to politics user

(:

Attached: 1659041071084414.png (780x218, 69.49K)

mk+++___

Attached: 1657180311831.png (637x585, 409.33K)

well then these anons need to try the gateway experience

archive.org/details/the-gateway-experience

cia.gov/stories/story/ask-molly-did-cia-really-study-psychic-powers/

>That report’s conclusion—which echoed the assessments of the CIA officers involved in the program during the 1970s—was that enough accurate remote viewing experiences existed to defy randomness, but that the phenomenon was too unreliable, inconsistent, and sporadic to be useful for intelligence purposes.

Fuck off with this nigger babble.

Why are some of you GATE kids discarded and why are some of us successful? From our program one is a successful biologist, I’m a successful systems engineer, the other is the town drunk of our hometown and another is a schizophrenic that still lives in his parents house. Trying to remember who else sat in that trailer with me with the headphones and the Apple II’s, but memories are hazy.

Awaken ye abilties, starseed

Attached: 1628687123714.gif (512x512, 3.48M)

Attached: 1658089976238739.png (746x512, 99.43K)

Age? The worst gate cases were kids from 90-99

Be thankful you weren't an MK ultra victim instead.
>Was I really just an experiment to be thrown away like trash in the wind?
Yes, but that doesn't mean you're useless. Become the T-virus. Become the escaped lab monkey. Become the problem that they created.

Is there anything beyond the 48 archived tracks?

I mean they were on gate during those years

People reach the walls of reality and learn there is no way to escape.
They are stuck in their own bodies surrounded by idiots at every level of society.
Drinking and drugs is a good escape.

Attached: 1647375363023.jpg (347x360, 56.31K)

yes, a path you carve yourself

Attached: 1556130849816.png (512x512, 162.13K)

My 5th dimensional self is my subconscious, and thus has dominion over my 4th dimensional self. your subconscious is what your mind tells you what to think. This is where GATES comes in. Gates awakens your 5th dimensional self and overrides your 4th self. so your active mind becomes your 5th dimensional self. but because each respective dimensional self is put in charge of each lower tier you become essentially a very very smart potato or an idiot savant. You no longer have direct control over your 3rd dimensional self and are stuck with having multiple minds where one is supercharged and the other that controls things that you should do like homework or cleaning up after yourself laundry or even showering is lost on you because you arn't thinking with that primary mind you should be thinking with.

I mean is there further curricular?

Would’ve been in late 80’s early 90’s

Relax. God always wins in the end. Evil cannnot exterminated Good. Hate the antichrist.