/britpol/

/britpol/

Monger edition

Return to tradition

Attached: mong.jpg (1000x667, 336.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leftfootforward.org/2022/07/british-gas-owner-centrica-profits-increase-five-fold-to-1-34-billion-as-millions-face-fuel-poverty/
news.sky.com/story/grammar-schools-northern-rail-and-love-island-key-takeaways-from-first-tory-leadership-hustings-in-leeds-12660960
inews.co.uk/news/health/tiktok-rise-tics-fnd-not-tourettes-1765692
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

British Gas owner Centrica profits increase five-fold to £1.34 billion as millions face fuel poverty
leftfootforward.org/2022/07/british-gas-owner-centrica-profits-increase-five-fold-to-1-34-billion-as-millions-face-fuel-poverty/

It's over lads

Attached: 1974682784.png (500x308, 180.11K)

merry fridaymas and a happy new something

why do outer/pol/ chuds love castration so much?

Stop paying just use it and don't pay. Fuck them off.

MFFM.

Morning lads

Attached: 20220503_101438.jpg (613x746, 67.77K)

Rishi Sunak said he would support the return of grammar schools while Liz Truss promised to revive Northern Powerhouse Rail during a wide-ranging hustings event that saw them grilled on everything from Love Island to illegal drugs
news.sky.com/story/grammar-schools-northern-rail-and-love-island-key-takeaways-from-first-tory-leadership-hustings-in-leeds-12660960

it's brit/pol/ not /britpol/
go back to Any Forums

TikTok could be causing a rise in tics – but it’s probably FND, not Tourettes
inews.co.uk/news/health/tiktok-rise-tics-fnd-not-tourettes-1765692

its the current year

Attached: use-pronouns-biggot.jpg (228x221, 6.34K)

Hes one of those selfpitying nonces from /britfeel/ like ginge

Morning lads, and Stella of course.

Can you lads tell her I said hi if I don't see her in this thread. Thanks.

Morning Berty

Even got the Berty ID

Good morning Jobseekers. Are we all enjoying life trapped in the benefits system?

Attached: Pauline_2017.jpg (450x450, 42.97K)

Hey Berty

Why are pedophiles obsessed with Scottish cricket all of a sudden? Niggers don't care about it, Jews dont give a fuck.
Why pedos?
The world gets stranger

Berty Berty Brincel boys

Why aren't you all at work?

Attached: 1651469609832.png (750x725, 783.51K)

Berty got me sacked

Recovery day for me which means making delicious meals and chilling out then doing weights and drinking coffee. Might watch cycling races online too, big one tomorrow.
Enjoy your work today bro, I'm proud of you for owning material goods.

Hasn't started yet mate

I should be, Told i can claim bennies, It would be nice if they didnt hate natives. My local job center has the highest kill death ratio of all in the UK. They don't give a fuck unless your a nigger or muzzie. Security team of twenty plus blokes to oversee the sanctioning