Have you noticed the insane mental gymnastics degenerates are doing to convince themselves that Monkeypox isn’t a gay...

Have you noticed the insane mental gymnastics degenerates are doing to convince themselves that Monkeypox isn’t a gay piss orgy disease?
They’re really going to ride the denial train all the way into global lockdowns aren’t they?
I just read someone who disputed the fact that Monkeypox is only infecting homos with
>Well if we only test men for the common cold then I guess only men are getting the cold

Attached: sigh.jpg (786x735, 86.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesouthafrican.com/news/breaking-latest-monkeypox-news-updates-thursday-28-july-what-is-sex-lockdown/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not gay though, I got it from a trans hooker. You can be straight and get it.

Haven’t you considered it’s a psyop to increase the anti gay sentiment already started with the fake pride parade fetish crap? There’s always a divide and conquer narrative in every psyop, learn to look for it. There probably is no monkey pox

Hey at least they give enough of a fuck to cope and cry about it. My father downright refuses to accept it.

based

*jewish and based

sorry should've corrected that

Get a load of this fucking joke of a man

Attached: 1656692018896.gif (607x609, 689.15K)

Then how come children are getting it too?

It's quite possible that the anti gay sentiment is a result of the literal grooming happening in front of everyone. My advice to the LGBCIA community would be to speak out against it and combat it, but they are silent for once. That's pretty fucked.

Oh it’s real alright, but unless you are contaminating your face with the bodily waste of a dozen males in a single night you’re probably not at risk

Attached: 6725EFDF-7A7C-4A25-8566-936150F1C519.jpg (1773x1773, 493.59K)

Real Any Forumsacks see straight through this shit and are immune to shill based consensus building

>result of the literal grooming happening in front of everyone
Yeah, like the left think the boogaloo boys are real and Nazis exits because it’s happening in front of their eyes and the right shoulder take responsibility for it. Everyone is being fed a fake story

Thing is I went to a school where the guidance counselor was grooming young boys. I see this shit happen before my eyes. Boogie boys and nazis wouldn't even have an audience if there werent THOUSANDS of BLM people rioting and burning down cities. That wasn't the feds. Yes, the feds try to bait the right all the time and sometimes they take the bait. The left keeps taking the fucking bait, so they deserve blame.

>>Well if we only test men for the common cold then I guess only men are getting the cold
Literally what happened with the covid hoax

>september 2019
>banks run out of money, global crisis impending
>invent useless test that diagnoses nothing
>gives positives and negatives randomly
>use it on everyone that ever coughed or sneezed
>omg, there is a pandemic
>cue >2 years of absolute tyranny

That's how they made up the HIV-AIDS connection as well. Mostly only homos get tested, so only homos "get it".
The HIV-AIDS deaths are actually from the AZT medication used to treat them (sounds familiar?)

The hoaxes have been running for decades, and people keep falling for them over and over again. Sad!

>The hoaxes have been running for decades, and people keep falling for them over and over again. Sad!
Pretty much, ask any doctor that you trust and they will at least give you a hint as to how fucked up hospitals and the entire industry is.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Gift givers and bug chasers molester kids. They’ll try to spread it to everyone just to “prove” it’s not a gay disease.

>The left keeps taking the fucking bait
Most of the left are just normie NPCs same as most of the right. The extreme fringes are glowies trying to create division. No one supports child grooming, no one wants kids to transition, the lgbt community don’t even support it. Don’t let propaganda tell you who your enemies are, think for yourself

Hospitals at this point are basically organ harvesting operations.
Almost all of them will have entire rooms of people kept in an unnecessary artificial coma for the sole purpose of harvesting their organs when the need arises.
The families don't know that their relatives could be woken up tomorrow if the doctors wanted to.
They will then pull the plug on them and murder them for the organs, and tell the families it was inevitable.

The CDC said they had two confirmed cases and they were both children living with “members of the men who have sex with men community.” Their words, not mine. Probably raped

thesouthafrican.com/news/breaking-latest-monkeypox-news-updates-thursday-28-july-what-is-sex-lockdown/

>will faggots listen to their beloved globalist health organizations and stop being promiscuous and dirty?
>Stay tuned!

Attached: 0B845227-F1EA-44FB-8A0C-AF464B8D4173.jpg (1242x1858, 937.48K)

>The extreme fringes are glowies trying to create division. No one supports child grooming, no one wants kids to transition, the lgbt community don’t even support it.
lol, Have you been to the USA? I know plenty of leftwing people that I grew up with. They are all extremists now. They support abortion up to the point of birth, and they support drag queen story hour. There is a drag bar in almost every college town now. Sorry, but this isn't propoganda these are people I interact with on a daily basis. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. I'm not sure why you are here trying to do damage control when anybody with a pulse that lives in the USA knows these people are very real and they have infested every aspect of our life.

Again, the LGBCIA community needs to be the ones to come out against this shit. Then maybe the sentiment against them will end. I don't see them doing that.

Yeah, I've seen it happen. I also know a few doctors. It's a business now.

The fact that people are allowing gay shit in kids cartoons and to ignore the media double standards (2020 BLM riots=fiery but peaceful, summer of love. Jan6 Capitol Hill walk in =insurrection), get completely convinced that HIV just infects everyone’s vs mostly faggots, that we should ignore our borders but sacrifice everything financially for ukraines, all literally convinces me that the USA is literally just full of fucking retards. The mutt meme is true. We have been niggerfied and fagged into a collapsing nation. You don’t need fed agitators and shit, it’s literally idiocracy before our very eyes. Do the feds direct normies where they want their energy focused? I’m sure they do. But how elaborate and sneaky do they have to be about it? Not at all, because 99% of the USA is a dumbed down mutt or an inbred trailer trash who can easily be convinced to go die in a sand nigger desert for israel. Glowniggers don’t give a shit that there’s at least a few people who see how things are going because they got full control over the mass retard golems already and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 90CEE777-CC65-48E5-9F56-E4B3E4199535.png (955x968, 731.7K)

>They support abortion up to the point of birth, and they support drag queen story hour. There is a drag bar in almost every college town now. Sorry, but this isn't propoganda these are people I interact with on a daily basis
The elite have been manufacturing puppet groups to turn on each other for decades now. Previously everyone just rolled their eyes and got on with life, but now the elite wants their puppet groups to fight and the msm is busy waving red flags at the bull

>Monkeypox
>piss orgy
Doesn't it transmit with skin-on-skin? :-/

There isn't much you can do when half of the country just loses it's fucking mind. The half that doesn't is "conservative" but that's not even true anymore.

Conservatives aren't falling for it though, but liberals are and have been. The country has compromised with the left for about 40 years now, or really since the 70's. The left keeps getting it's way. Every time they talk about coming together and compromising it's some bait and switch slippery slope bullshit and before you know it they are trying to legalize molestation. Again, THEY need to fight this and stop using proxy cuck RNC politicians. You aren't convincing me of shit, and I'm not blaming the feds, I'm blaming the left.