People are freaking about a looming recession and your damage control is doing nothing

>people are freaking about a looming recession and your damage control is doing nothing
>declare another pandemic for monkeypox to distract from it
It's all so fucking tiresome bros. I wish I never discovered this website.

Attached: exhausting.jpg (1267x1214, 705.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/biden-administration-weighing-declare-monkeypox-public-health-emergency/story?id=87562269
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>“We continue to monitor the response throughout the country on monkeypox,” Health and Human Service Secretary Xavier Becerra said at a briefing Thursday. “We will weigh any decision on declaring a public health emergency based on the response we’re seeing throughout the country. The bottom line is: we need to stay ahead of this and be able to end this outbreak.”
abcnews.go.com/Health/biden-administration-weighing-declare-monkeypox-public-health-emergency/story?id=87562269

So now that San Francisco and NY have declared emergencies, it sounds like HHS will follow suit

Everyone knows it's just a fag disease so who cares

Until it affects you.

dont be a faggot and it wont affect you?

You can get the disease by contact dude.

I can't lie I'd legit rather die at this point

with a rapidly diminish"ing" immune system you'll catch everything

>these freaks still draw breath
I am in hell

straight people don’t make contact with fags, much less lick their fucking rims. Faggot.

The great reset is a multilevel playground user. There will be famine, plague and the most horrible pandemic known to man to come. You think all those dna collecting pcr tests were for nothing? Now they can make viruses your genes are especially vulnerable to. They will just keep releasing diseases until you croak or are crippled. Get out of the cities.

Sorry didnt actually sage, but name was stuck.

fuck bill gates

to hell with satans penis

i thought covid was already the deadliest thing ever, we're not gonna make it bros

The next one will get your attention anons.

I'm not a fag but I'm genuinely scared of this. I didn't get the covid jab but I expect that gay men had monkey pox swimming around their anuses dormant for a long time and the covid vax let it take hold (like it does for chicken pox/shingles). Now with the capacity to mutate (and possibly spread from surface contact - according to one german patient's toilets study) it might be possible for it to affect normal people. I'm going to avoid public toilets and hooking up with girls for a couple months and I recommend anons do the same until we see how this shit develops.

Explains the vax shedding thing. It was shingles and other previously dormant viruses activated by the vaxx.

Yes contact of sucking cock and fucking butt, just stop being an ultra faggot and you won't get it.

I laugh at this bullshit. Monkeypox? A pandemic? Its only infected 5,000 homos and 2 child victims of globohomo. At this stage in Covid millions of people had already caught it.

I wonder if stuff like HIV and monkeypox was the reason that prior to 1960, almost everyone frowned on homosexuality and miscegenation with niggers. Like they somehow KNEW that fucking niggers was going to result in problems.

>inb4 shill

I'm mostly scared of it because it's visible, you can see it on people and it is permanently disfiguring (each lesion forms a scar), its not like covid where it's temporary and there's a lot of guessing and bullshit involved("long covid" lmao). There's no middle road here, the numbers are solid, and if you get that shit - YOU WILL GET PERMANENT SCARS ALL OVER YOUR BODY.

3 months? Monkey pox has only been a thing since may, afaik.

I go to a public gym 5 times a week, shared with tons of arabs.
I've catched skin diseases before from this.

You should wipe everything down with lysol at a minimum before working out.

>I go to a public gym 5 times a week, shared with tons of arabs.
>I've catched skin diseases before from this.
Have you tried using condoms or simply not having sex with arabs in the shower?

Bill is right there. There will be another pandemic. And another. And another. That's what evolution does. One of those will be really deadly. Like Ebola for example. Purebloods will die. Whatever. Not my problem.

This is not a kind warning about unknown illnesses that could randomly manifest themselves.

This is a threat that he will create more deadly strains of random plagues to unleash upon the public.

Why can't they release something with some horsepower that makes people spray blood from their butts and ears?

>far worse than coovid
So the common cold? Or maybe a sniffles outbreak? Hell, even a single sneeze is worse than Covid