Public education is a giant placeholder program to indoctrinate women and weak minded men into the "love always...

Public education is a giant placeholder program to indoctrinate women and weak minded men into the "love always prevails, diversity is strength, be true to yourself, follow instructions not your instincts, never deviate from the norm, everything comes second to your feelings" mentality so they can later on become the goodest of goys.

If you have kids they'd probably be better off just growing up on an oil rig in Wyoming than being educated by the public school system.

Attached: 1649521497295.png (500x404, 62.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ronpaulcurriculum.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This nigger doesn't know shit about cells

>cells inside a leaf
don't they teach that in elementary school (~4th grade) in hispanic countries?

WTF?

within cells interlinked

Attached: np1tjyrn84eCSC-2O9v2bxglG5uyaOiAwcQwXYXaD38.jpg (1500x625, 56.81K)

it exists to teach kids to be obedient to the state and believe whatever the men in power want them to

>a fucking leaf
Holy shit that nigger learned about us? What an honor.

If you need someone to teach you about mortgages or taxes you weren’t going to be able to learn anyway

Sure he does, they teach it like each cell is a prison cell and the lead is the prison.

this
>he claims it took him 11 fucking years to learn about cells
>he still wouldn't be able to tell you the first thing about them
I hate niggers so much. When I was 15 I worked at a grocery store and one of the cashiers was a nigger girl. She was like 19 years old and asked me what time it was. I pointed at the analog clock and the wall and told her there was a clock right there and she said "oh i don't know how to read dem I only know how to read the ones like on my phone" Living around them is the biggest redpill one can have

>I don't know how thing works
>doesn't educate themselves in the age of digital information
You fucking bafoon
You absolute moron
No effort was made at all on your part
If a person can't take the fucking time to read they can at MINIMUM watch a youtube tutorial or two on this subject and have the tiniest bit more information on this subject

Attached: Whoa Mama.jpg (600x547, 291.01K)

>clock on the wall*

Don't you dare disrespect fucking leafs, nigger.

well you're a chud, and you have access to information and you still choose to read disinfo, fake news, etc. Does it matter if you're allowed to learn anything?

based ruskie

School teaches you fundamentals that can be applied to a wide variety of situations.
>But I don't know muh taxes
Read nigga, read and then do basic math. You have the tools, just not the will.

Attached: 1403251674631.jpg (8344x1272, 1.34M)

>bafoon
buffoon

Attached: 1551232950177.jpg (6944x1168, 1.79M)

They won't teach you basic math and statistics anymore, because they make you racist and question the status quo.
-t. M.Sc. in statistics and finance

Attached: 1597520635505.jpg (8576x1656, 2.06M)

balloon*

Attached: 1597523658334.jpg (7953x2153, 3.34M)

>I only learn when I'm being charged for it

Attached: 1597524138565.jpg (8719x1737, 3.44M)

Attached: 1632334417947.webm (640x640, 3M)

No fucking way dude. Wow...

consider homeschooling
ronpaulcurriculum.com/

Attached: 1614477678872.jpg (4032x2613, 2.65M)

I mean there’s no reason for a nigger to know that information unless they are a productive member of society. Likely takes welfare and will never own a house other than section 8. It’s like the average person complaining that they don’t know calculus and higher mathematics despite going to school.

for some reason they think the only place you are allowed to learn is school (and they don't even do it there) the idea of learning things yourself on your own time is alien to them.
It actually shocked me for a second because I didn't think anyone could be that retarded not even a nigger it's like they go out of their way to not learn anything. If I showed her a clock with roman numerals she probably would've had a stroke