About to lose taiwan

>about to lose taiwan
>still won't do shit

Attached: 1637219277268.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

>Muslim
Nigger, we are so fucking far advanced past your goat herding that even our president is CGI. I pray that you dive bomb a tower so we can glass your mud huts all over again, this time from fucking orbit.

>wont support the war
>wont ever support another oil war
try to draft m, niggers. if im gonna die, it wont be for you

Taiwan is just gay China. Fuck off chink.

Chinks are fucking cowards, all talk and no bite
they wont do fucking SHIT to taiwan

>Amerimutt
Your country is getting fucking invaded by niggers and spics. Your children have to future to look forward. The only things you faggots are good at are making bombs. Which you use to bomb Arabs. The funny part is you pussies always run away in the end. Know your place nigger.

>wanting to lose white lives over slant eyed fucks ever
NOT EVEN ONCE
NOT MY PROBLEM

fun fact: all of the alliances with small countries around the world was just for resource extraction and industry exploitation.

the american government has no desire to actually protect them from a chinese invasion and american citizens won't die defending borders they can't even find on a world map.

china wiping out taiwan would just mean that american megacorps couldn't manufacture iProducts there. we'd move to india or keep doing business with the commie chinks.

Cope seethe and dilate about your shit religion in a shit desert doing fuck-all. I'd rather be in the country that makes bombs and blows you up for FUN than in the countries of eternal peasants worshipping a bastardized carbon copy of the Christian God. Retards in my country let niggers in spics in because we choose to. *No one* wants to go to your country, not even retarded ass niggers and spics lmao

U.S. actually will do shit about Taiwan.
I don't know if they should or not, but I know troops who already got deployed to areas around there because of Chink agressions.

Also Saudi Arabia is a 2nd rate Jew wannabe Saturn Cube worshipping death cult, that only has royal titles because the Queen of England gave them titles, as she's the TRUE heir to Muhammad. (Because he was a ginger white boy). The current people are just WEAK bullshit sand niggers/Jews

How are we supposed to fight a war against China when we left all of our guns, ammo, and equipment in Afghanistan, and gave all of our high tech shit to Ukraine?
We can't even recruit enough people to join the military...

Meh. All that China would need to do is ECM the heck outta USS Ronald McDonald, and then drop a couple hundred stealth missiles onto the hard deck using their jets. Then they'll make a movie out of it and sell it to Vietnam. Lol.

>proud that the president is CGI
This is some historically groundbreaking cope.

>Taiwan beach footage October 1, 2022

Attached: weetik.gif (320x160, 3.3M)

COPE HARDER MUTTS

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR FORCING DECOLONISATION ON BRITAIN, FRANCE, NETHERLANDS ETC

Attached: 1647133500738m.jpg (1024x634, 76.75K)

Attached: your president.webm (480x590, 231.16K)

Thinking more about this, it's absolutely true.

This IS what you what you get for forcing decolonisation on France, Britain etc. It's a direct consequence.

You're new country lucked out but was too stupid or inexperienced to properly maintain the balance of power.

Maybe you can figure it out still. (Hopefully not)

>More wumao fanfiction
Yawn. China wont do anything except extend the sweatshop workday to 23 hours and weld people into their homes when monkeypox shows up.

Cowboys and Indians was so boring to watch.

Muslimbro, I kneel

>>about to lose taiwan
Bullshit cunt we all know the US is going to start a war with China over this Taiwan bullshit. Even we will be dragged into it. Our defense is on standby gearing up for war and all recruits have been notified for mandatory service in the near future.
This could be it no cap fr fr 2 more weeks until shit be bussin af