THIS WAS PLANNED

THIS WAS PLANNED

The CCP seeks to eliminate all Western influence in China and more specifically in Hong Kong.

For that, the CCP has secretly carried out several murders against artists who promote Western culture and influence such as POP MUSIC and then the CCP announces that they were accidental deaths so that the news media will not find any trace that the CCP intervened.

Before this happened, that Hong Kong pop band had had several accidents that if they had not been careful they would have been fatal, the curious thing is that these accidents during the last weeks were more frequent than normal and always happened on stage and during the tour

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-031206-1.jpg (365x465, 80.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BNONews/status/1552681013742018567
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are you talking about

Undercover agents loyal to the CCP are murdering artists influenced by Western culture and then the CCP paint those murders as fatal accidents

PERFECTLY PLAUSIBLE

IS THERE PROOFS
DOES IT MATTER IF THERE ARE PROOFS

TIME TO NUKE CHYNA

Can you post your evidence? Sometimes little kids come here to play make-believe.

Wait a minute, I'm investigating and collecting the evidence and information.

Good west is west, east is east. Africa for the Africans, Europe and the Americas for whites(don't over think it).

was a chinese pop star murdered or something?

>chinesium fails
Imagine my shock

Attached: F0AF3AB5-3FEC-4F97-9C7D-666C3834AFEE.png (600x315, 2.14K)

Or their screws are made of 10 percent metal.

Not entirely implausible, I suppose. I remember Xi Xinpingpong putting out a statement a while back that K-Pop and boy bands are a bunch of cringefags who bring shame upon the nation or whatever.

Holy shit these guys are quick.

I believe this

This is also true lol

>Can you post your evidence?
You really think that there's going to be anything? The CCP are good enough with their coverup jobs that it hardly matters if there is or isn't evidence. CCP News will say whatever Xi wants them to say, and if they don't want evidence to hit the mainstream, it disappears.
What DOES matter is if their populace is complacent enough to believe them at face-value... which, going by how disappearances is arguably a regular thing over there, is not too farfetched.

Attached: 1428247949465.jpg (532x485, 68.33K)

>Some TV fell over in Hong Kong. Muttland is saved!
Do Amerimutt shills realy?

Somebody tl dr me on what's going on here?

I wish we could do that. You know what american culture revolves around

Attached: OhSayCanYouSee.webm (400x712, 2.33M)

Why are you expecting an Argentinian to say anything of importance? They are filled with hot air.

They killed bts

>just fucking believe everything we say about China you dumb goy
>you mustn't have your own opinion about China, because that's dangerous to democracy and freedom
what a sad larping sack of shit you are, the literally me bane pic isn't helping

twitter.com/BNONews/status/1552681013742018567

Good for them. Western influence is horrible for anyone.

deboonker faggot

Wake me up when they put jews in the oven

Attached: 8798787070754(1).png (1062x1200, 2.39M)

kek

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-29 150316.png (1049x273, 46.02K)

This Hong Kong band is called "Mirror" and they are very famous, if not the most famous and influential pop band in Hong Kong.

Many of the actions and expressions of the Mirror band can easily be considered against the interests of China and the CCP.

Attached: image.jpg (1372x772, 492.56K)

thats a ham beast