The (((Scofiled Bible)))

how do we make american christians recognize how utterly heretical this jewed bible is and repent not only in words, but actions as well?
i don't have at hand the exact reasons as to why the scofield bible is heretical, but in essence the jew that made it changed some things in there to make it seem that jews are "jesus, but people" and then paid up quite a few radio-evangelists and pastors to use the scofield bible, the rest you know the story.

Attached: Scofield2.jpg (1382x1223, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.com/bible/546/psa.105.6-7.KJVAAE
youtube.com/watch?v=8HLAOIBzIIg
youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0
earlychristianwritings.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Muh zionism!
>Muh dispensationalist!
>Muh rapture!
>Bless israel so we get blessed (the original prosperity gospel)!
Its spread too much for it to stop. You'll have to wait until the boomers die off.

The best way to convince boomers is to study the Bible and show them.

Christians are Israel.The Psalms are for Christians.

O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen. He is the Lord our God: his judgments are in all the earth.
Psalm 105:6-7 KJVAAE
bible.com/bible/546/psa.105.6-7.KJVAAE

This is true.

the holy jew book was jewed from the beginning, the Scofield one was just a recent update by jews.

Attached: 1652836220692.jpg (600x848, 46.89K)

>(((Scofiled Bible))) king James version
I thought the King James one was the most "unredacted". Anyway I'm only interested in all kind of apocrypha and the older myths that "the bible" copied. If some christcuck or erudite can recommend something ancient and obscure is more than welcome.

Attached: 1652486714283.png (595x530, 274.99K)

If they could be swayed by reason they wouldn't be Christian to begin with. Once in a Sunday school class I suggested that the feet of clay in the prophecy in Daniel wasn't the EU, but the Roman Empire and the rock was the 1st coming of Christ, not the second. The teacher looked at me like she wanted me drawn and quartered and yelled NO. They're like Muslims or antifa, just a bit less voilent, but they'll still been programmed with their beliefs and will react with hostility to any attempt to change those beliefs. You can't get them to reinterpret the Bible because their beliefs aren't based on the Bible. Any contridiction the bible has with their extant beliefs will be rationalized away or just ignored. You may be able to implant new beliefs using the bible, but if they believe kikes are God's chosen people even a verse explicitly telling them to look out for fake Jews won't make them reconsider for a moment.

Been there, done that. Most say I'm a shill cause I'm not white and I have an inferior 'eastern' take on the bible or they say I'm just a replacement theory shill and just ignore the truth.

>don't have at hand the exact reasons as to why the scofield bible is heretical

youtube.com/watch?v=8HLAOIBzIIg

ties into the occult

Attached: pngtree-leaf-photography-in-the-sun-image_445158.jpg (640x480, 198.04K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0
also here obligatory salvation video

>earlychristianwritings.com/
knock yourself out

read Celsus' On the True Doctrine and stay away daft tankie that you are

If you don't have the reasons why its heretical why are you making this claim?

There's no reasoning with most Christians because they didn't arrive at their position through reason. It just happened to them and they never truly thought about it, a true NPC. Any Christian who became Christian through study and careful consideration already rejects Christian Zionism and related skullduggery. I don't see a good solution because most American Christians are the former type. I'm hoping the rise of Catholicism in America forces them to actually think about their faith. If that doesn't happen, then I hope Christianity dies out in America. Non-thinking Christians are a threat to all reasonable people.

Did you take them to Romans 2:28-29 and Revelation 2:9 & 3:9?

> I'm hoping the rise of Catholicism in America forces them to actually think about their faith.

what are you implying

Attached: cringevat.png (1097x1121, 2.22M)

That debate forces people to think through their positions. I've met many American Christians who know almost nothing about their faith. Which I understand, since becoming Christian is an interior transformation rather than an education about the facts of the faith. But you should still know *some* facts about it. Like "Jews are the principle enemy of your faith" (Romans 11:28)

faggot

You have to point out there are two kinds of "Israel" in the Bible (neither of which are the modern state)

I'm not the one waving an Israeli flag while Israeli give Christians overpriced tours of the holy land before going home to spit on the cross and mock Christ.

You will die Jesuits, you will burn for your Bible perverting ways.

Threadly reminder:

- Dispensationalism is the only sensible way to interpret the Bible (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV)
- Israel has not been replaced, they are blinded in part until the time of JACOBS trouble (Romans 11:25-28 KJV)
- The Authorized King James Bible IS God’s perfect word, the 7th purification (Psalm 12:6-7), Written in English, being the world and end times language… God perfectly timed it as he always does.
- The pre tribulation rapture is a doctrinal fact, the church is gone after Revelation 3

REMINDER:

The Jesuits tried to blow up parliament while the King James Bible was being translated, this is known as the “gunpowder plot” and you can read all about it. The Jesuits HATE the King James Bible because they are Satans minions, and the only time they use it is to try and pervert it (see heretics like Anderson)… They also hate it because it exposes the whore (Rome), Satans counterfeit of God’s spiritual church.

Attached: AA765E56-3068-4A80-8B3B-CDD476CEFC85.jpg (617x468, 145.03K)