Im a 28 year old who lives with 2 narccisitc boomer parents that are assholes to me ama

How can I a 28 year old man move out of his abusive parents house and get on my own. Im about ready to get a backpack, leave them a written note and tell them to fuck off. Im treated like garbage and nothing is ever good enough for them. Anyone have any experience with cunt parents like this?

Its like im black listed from jobs I cant fucking find one for the life of me. Am i doomed to suffer like this? I know why criminals do what they do now.

Attached: angry homeless.jpg (608x406, 23.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/los-angeles-ca/under-200000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything I can do to rectify this situation, because I cant mentally take this shit no more. Should I just be homeless?

Cut my balls into pieces
This is my nasty fart
Castration
No breeding
Don't question why balls aren't bleeding
Do you even care why they aren't bleeding?
Would it be wrong?
Would it be right?
If I make movie magic for a kike
Chances are that I might
Mutilation out of sight
And I'm cutting up prosthetics

Get with your friends and rent together

Are you paying them 1000$ a month?
No?
Then you are an asshole to them.

I have no friends. I have no skills and im about to be on the streets. I have hit rock bottom.

Be a man mate move out.

Im not paying rent to those dickheads. They would treat me the same even after getting money. You dont know my situation.

Tell them to get fucked... took me 35 yrs but it was the best thing I ever did... it'll be weird for a while but go live ur live... they are holding u back

Euthanise them

I would say suck dick. But monkeypox is a thing now.

I have a spare apartment come on over

seems like you should go back and ask r*ddit

Believe me, karma will come for them in the form of hell if it exists.

I know you owe them 1000$ x 12 x 10 years.

Then they shouldnt of had me. Antinatalism.

As my life has gone on, I think people just have never taken me seriously once in my life. Especially my parents who are gaslighting narcs. They didnt get the memo.

It's too bad acetic hermitage isn't a thing anymore or I'd recommend that.

How can I be homophonbic my bitch is gay

RENT SHOULD BE $100'000 dollar month WHY only 1'0000?

You're 28, you should be impervious to them now. Get a job answering customer service calls. If a bunch of sheeboons can do it you can do it. Don't move out save you money and mooch off them. Put a down payment on a small house in a few years.

>not being 25, married, living on your own
Get out of there, you’re mentally and physically stunting yourself. First get a job that keeps you out of the house most of the time, maybe even multiple. Then just leave one day with your funds and if need be get a roommate that you never see. Just accumulate money until you have more job experience and can drift off by yourself

Get a job you fucking hippy.

You got to stop blaming them for your life choices man. Your not a child your a grown ass 28year old, pull yourself up by your boot straps get a stick and a little bandanner to hold your tendys and a Sambo and hitchhike to the nearest farm working crew. Or live under a sheet of plastic you do you mate

Its like I dont want to be an asshole about it, but its like you know mom and dad why do you think you know better. They gave me a bunch of bullshit advice to financial success.

Go hit it ,
You’re not special just a nothing part of this vast thing
You will probably come back as a sloth for your karma
Everyone knows what they want and how to do it
They are just too lazy and scared to do it
That’s everyone

40'000 a year

How much of a down payment do you need for a $200 000 house?
Conventional mortgages, like the traditional 30-year fixed rate mortgage, usually require at least a 5% down payment. If you're buying a home for $200,000, in this case, you'll need $10,000 to secure a home loan. FHA Mortgage

zillow.com/los-angeles-ca/under-200000/

get some basic job, save up, think of something you enjoy and pursue it. now. no matter what you choose, it's going to take a lil time. so be ready to embrace the lessons. depending on what you choose to get good at, you can choose to get good at something different in the future as well, if you like. start now though. get in the flow. get cleaned up every day, clean your room or organize your belongings and get ready. use free time to think about something to pursue. just get yourself mentally and physically moving forward. even if its inches.

i'm sure yuri could accommodate in his commieblock. But be warned to stay there you will have to dig ditches and do chores for a babushka.

How are you "blacklisted"? Unless you've got a criminal record, then you're not blacklisted from shit

Your parents are just normal ass republicans.
If rent were one dollar a money. Republicanism would be completely dead.

Sell your bottom

>id

Im not a faggot.

No answers for you. Felt like I was tag teamed by parents, the government, and the corporate world. Pretty clear parents didn't want me to succeed. Got education and other qualifications. Shit on by government and corporate world anyhow. Failed to escape.

They are treating you like shit because if they treat you well you will never leave.
They are hoping a bit of pressure will help you spread your wings and leave the nest.
tldr
You're a bum.
Get a job or create a job or learn to fish and camp.
Most importantly, leave.

Don't like life.
There's always another option.
Seeing that you are still alive, it's pretty easy to conclude life's good.

I payed my parrents for rent.
In fact I payed too much rent for what I was getting.
But my life was good, I love my life hence I'm still here, i love the warmth of the sun, the cozy fireplace after a cold bath, I am a life enjoyer.
And can thank my parrents for that.
Sure, maybe I was simply an accident, maybe dad wasn't really thinking about me that night, but who cares, I'll still embrace my parents as tho they meant for me to be, because I still owe them everything I own including my very life.

Temp agency for experience
Apply to shit jobs
There is a ton available right now but you still have to get lucky and you need to learn how to word a resume without being lengthy. Cover letters help a ton