You are going to be subjected to a black swan event

I have a sense for these things, read on if you trust the shamanic prerogative.

So the normies hate you. That much is obvious. You know that your capacity to shift them is limited, but you do not care. Regardless, their percepts affect you like flies. Suppose, if you will, that that were to suddenly change. Everything you want laid bare before you. That is when it happens.

Do you know the esoteric meaning of the word amalgam? It is that which is constructed of its own folding into itself. It folds and folds until it compresses and in its compression it forms new structures which were not conceived of prior. It's shape is less like that of frankenstein's monster and more like...in simple terms a planet. Such a thing is the essence of the "holy hand grenade." If used properly, it unveils a greater truth than that which was originally contained within it.

You will be given a choice. 3 paths. One is mutually-assured destruction, Two is an entirely abstract specimen which will project unforeseeable meanings onto it, Three (the correct path) is an "EMP event." There is a bit of esoteric symbolism here, which I will explain.

An EMP is equated with the dynamic shattering of a small portion of the self in order to re-allocate resources for a wholistic reformation of the "greater self." Aim to make that "small, shattered portion" yourself. Again, I will explain what I mean but this part requires some level of confidence in your own capabilities.
[cont]

Attached: there is no disorder there is only disease.jpg (850x645, 134.3K)

[cont]
The strongest force for change in society is the truly destroyed person. This is the meaning of fight club's mantra against self-improvement and in favor of self-destruction. Not because self-destruction is the goal, mind you, but because IN that self-destruction there is the heart of truth. The destroyed person WITH the heart of truth in his hands is unstoppable; without it he is nothing but fodder. Become like the amoeba which grows to encompass the whole again--except this time in reformation it becomes unshatterable. So...why would you do this? What am I talking about at all? Simple mathematics. If you want a better world...you don't go outward to try and shape it. You go within, as you always should. The Greater Ego Death. All the others are a lost fragment--don't reconcile them. Stop challenging the narrative, instead challenge your own assumptions about how much you know about reality.

Anyway, sorry to speak in tongues. That's just how it has to be for now.

Attached: when you see the truth it's beyond your ability to rationally understand.jpg (2072x3204, 579.43K)

Not the worst schitzo take

Shut the fuck up. My resilience will remain cranked up to 10 and I'll never cave in. Faggot.

>Not the worst schitzo take
It's a shit take turning into complacent navel gazing fag.

The resilience doesn't exist. Your cause is towards your own mutually-assured destruction.

Naval-gazing is subjective, meaning is not.

Meaning is entirely subjective. Chasing your tail for eons with such a stupid goal.

AHEM
let me remind you of a few things again you memeflag nigger monkey:
I'll never take the vax.
I'll never do the PCR test.
I'll never wear my mask.
I'll never not hate trannies, pedoids and LGBTQ faggots.
I'll never not name the kikes.
I'll never not remind janny that he's doing it for free.
I'll continue to ban-evade.
I'll continue to shit on niggers and redditors.
And most importantly I'll continue pissing on your shoes.

Attached: 1658834760421537.jpg (720x822, 50.29K)

I do not have goals. The moment a goal is made, the purpose is lost.

You are overly-optimistic. Consider using that cinder block to break your own patterns and maybe you'll be able to speak like something other than the niggers you shit upon regularly.

You're preaching to the choir. If you have anything to add, just say it.

I add, you subtract. In the end, it's all as worthless as a twitter thread in hell.

meaning and purpose are two words you use for nothing at all. Meaning must have a referent and purpose must have a target. Your ideas are a fart in the wind.

You call this schizo? All you've said is that the outer work is performed through the inner work. We all know this. Stop larping as wise if you have nothing else to add.

I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft!

There is a target, and the meaning is inherent. If you don't see it, then you needn't worry about it.

To LARP is a wise pursuit, it shows who can and can't be regarded as good faith.

No. + as a white pureblood with a foreskin I have all the reasons in the universe to be optimistic and you'll never curb my enthusiasm even if an army of 6.000.000 shills were to jump on me spouting the same shitty demoralizing post as you.

Eat shit lol

Attached: 1658693359707309.gif (600x338, 2.2M)

As a Gnostic solipsist I felt as though this was a message for me, but it stopped short of giving proper guidance.

Word to the wise...thiomersal kills.

Now point that gun towards someone who wants to tell you how to think, because it's not me.

Attached: FDDD5FB7-1EFE-44AC-B916-6A20B8AD5D7E.jpg (388x498, 64.18K)

Fuck em

Attached: 1658094264924765.webm (640x799, 1.43M)

Memeflaggot waxes poet in an attempt to sound profound.
Delivers nothing past the simple message we should challenge our own behaviour patterns and not become a prisoner of our own ideas.
ESOTERIK WOO

Attached: 1658807252847716.jpg (1358x1358, 665.79K)

If you read it, that's all that's required of you. Move along as you have nothing to add.

It's a thriving industry, you know.

Your original post completely contradicts this statement.
Lol

Attached: 1659008037378303.jpg (828x480, 105.94K)

You're only serving yourself with this masturbatory thread where you attempt to impress the blind.

Schlomo you will be subjected to a hot fucking oven

Attached: jewish-ritual-murder.png (1200x844, 1.39M)

It's a loaded piece. You can make of it what you want. Make no difference to me.

I'll just fire at random because I'm surrounded by retards, faggots, leftists, boomers and migrants. Look at flag.

Still doing more than you.

I'm asking you to share what you have to say, and you're flexing. Pathetic.

The death of the senses is only a theory which I don't personally entertain. Feel free to masturbate if you want.

Captivated by a narrative larger than life, he seeks nothing but a pittance for his tribe. Not a penceworth for this one. An effort or a show, it's all the same to him. If you imagine him a peacemaker, he'll pull your heart out from his sleeve.

The trailblazer's path is not suited to you. Consider admitting defeat publicly.