This is what they stole from you

This video is the biggest red pill you can show normies and zoomies.

Any zoomie who sees this instantly becomes a reactionary.

Just a mundane random night in the 80s is better than anything anyone alive today will ever experience.

youtu.be/RYbe-35_BaA

Attached: french girl.jpg (1600x900, 128.43K)

Damn, There is so much energy in that video, if only zoomers knew how to interact.

Now they sap and impurify our bodily fluids

Yes. It is an evil Communist plot called fluoridation

Early Late 90/s and early 2000's as a teen was still like this, chilled, social, lots of just going places for the hell of it with mates, but man something shifted around 2007-2010 and shit got bad real quick.

My gut says it was the rise of smart phones, social media and the internet in general.

I watched a lot of mates piss away 5-10 years of their lives on shit like World of Warcraft, some of them are still pissing them away.

I was big into games as a kid and a teen, but it was still social back then, it meant going around to a mates after school for a few rounds of Goldeneye or dragging everyone's PC's to a friends house on the weekend for a LAN and a first to 300 kills in Quake 3.

But everyone got really isolated after that, I just thought it was the natural course, people grow up, go their separate ways, but looking back something was wrong and we didn't realise it at the time.

>but man something shifted around 2007-2010 and shit got bad real quick.
The great recession/financial crisis of 2008 and yes the smart phone all collided together and lead to the state of the world we have now. The average normie has ultimately a very bleak life prospect so escapes from it online on their smartphones. The world will be like this until there's a major collapse.

>My gut says it was the rise of smart phones, social media and the internet in general.
That's exactly it, uncle ted predicted this and was right.

Their charisma and ability to make small take is definitely from no cell phones and social media

But most of it, the openness, engagement, and friendliness is from being in a high trust society.

US is now a low trust society. You can only ever have OP in a homogenous country.

I want to go back
I hate everything now and there is no going back
I pray every day I die in my sleep

Pray the people who took this away die. We need the people who miss this to make it through this stage.

I don't know what it is but you're right, it's like the video games stopped being fun and everything stopped having any fulfillment to it, we just started going through the motions because it's like a fundamental change that was supposed to happen was prevented and now we're stuck

If you acted like this in a store today you’d be considered a schizophrenic

I thought that was a cell phone and she was a time traveler for a second.

I was a kid in the 80s, big difference now is we used to play with the other kids in the street and now kids just stay intheir own gardens and don't mix much.

Its so isolating now.

I pray DAILY for the public flaying and dismembering of the traitorious GloboHomo heads. And destruction of the current apathetic torture laid upon the sedated masses.

Attached: XTRACTPLEASING.jpg (640x480, 101.58K)

It was obama, smart phones and twitter that killed the zoomers.

>But most of it, the openness, engagement, and friendliness is from being in a high trust society.
>US is now a low trust society. You can only ever have OP in a homogenous country.
Also a very good point, but I would still say the dark triad of modern technology (internet, smart phones, social media) is the main culprit for the state of society. When you look at Japan for example or other countries which did remain homogeneous from the 80s up until now they're also a far cry from what they used to be some 40 years ago. This technology changes the way we communicate with each other on a very deep level on top of fulfilling many psychological needs for its users they would have otherwise sought out in real life through real people. Just think of texting, how ubiquitous it is and how large of a percentage of all communication is done through texting when it's such an unnatural and atrophied way of communicating. The low trust is definitely a contributing factor, I would say it's more of a consequence resulting from unnatural and unhealthy circumstances which then also causes more unhealthy circumstances like a feedback loop.

We can't expect God to do all the work.

Everyone keeps forgetting that it started downhill during the Obama presidency. Obama the jackass helped dismantle a judiciary ruling that prevented megacorporations like PepsiCo from supporting politicians and their agendas while putting it on their products. SuperPACs were the last thing we needed, and every single money grubbing company began to collude with banks and billionaires against your best interest.

Smart phones? Nah, social media? Nah, internet, nah. SuperPACs and massive flooding of propaganda on social media platforms using fake profiles, people and massive botting, nonstop advertisements not advertising the product but a politic. Yes.

Social media and smart phones aren't the direct cause, they're mediums. You can be rid of smart phones and stlmill have propaganda shoved down your throat.

Another good point, but I would still argue technology did most of its damage not through being the medium for top-down brainwashing and propaganda but through deeply changing the way individual humans communicate with each other.

Attached: 6a200f1c3a0c8b92.jpg (700x698, 478.04K)