#PrinceofPegging

Why the fuck is Prince William letting women fuck him up the ass with giant dildos and then telling people about it? Like, how would that even hit the news? Is he a goddamn RETARD?

Cancer. The UK needs ti become a republic and execute those fucking mongoloids.

Attached: 997822.jpg (222x296, 35.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.gawker.com/celebrity/why-everyone-is-calling-prince-william-the-prince-of-pegging/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

google.com/amp/s/www.gawker.com/celebrity/why-everyone-is-calling-prince-william-the-prince-of-pegging/amp

What level of cope & dick envy does a girl have to be on to wind up with strapons like that?

is this hyper advanced avant garde feminism?

You're not asking the right questions.

When you have a lot of money and influence you just can’t enjoy things the same way you little people do.

I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass and lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.

Its not girls doing it to him.

I used to hang out with a bunch of BDSM whores in san francisco. One of them told me, the richer a man is, the more likely he is to pay you to piss on him.

M. Night Shamalongadingdong is in the house

Das rite man. Hes getting bummed by dem dicks.

It’s homophobic guys
Stop saying it

Attached: 0B712A10-F010-4A7E-BCDB-25A0AE6A0F79.jpg (1125x1440, 654.33K)

Attached: shlomo.jpg (640x800, 103.65K)

>the richer a man is, the more likely he is to pay you to piss on him.
That’s because they’ve already paid for everything else

I was in Egypt with my gf and we met a domina. She told us some cuck paid her to go to holiday with her but she won't anything with him. She also told us that powerful people in criminal Organisations also are customer of her and pissed on these people and did much more.

My sides. Yeah some things must remain private. Who is him, the older son? Idk,but her wife even if beauty loock as not fun at bed to me,idk
Its lol.
Yeah i believe so. Their eyes have seen too many shit,and provocated so,that changes anyone. Idk how are you with your family and met a domina anyway kek

*Oh gf,i read it bad . You germans are really into fetishes generally

He likes gett'n his cheeks blown out!

Attached: 1647716161659.jpg (384x480, 41.24K)

I want to rape a dominatrix...take her down a peg or 2.

Depends on what you classify as a fetish. At my favourite club stuff like picrelated is pretty normal

Attached: theyeatdapoopoo.jpg (881x638, 62.22K)

Anybody remember the Dominatrix from that Sherlock series with Benedict Cumberbatch?
Where the WIFE was apparently getting HER sexual needs fullfilled by a dominatrix, and the PRINCE tried to keep it under wraps?
Add inversion... = soft disclosure? Desensitizing the people?

hunter biden's pr team says:
>fuck it, get out ahead of the crisis by declaring it all and then stay silent on it making it look like those who care are stupid.

god I wish that were me