Wayne Lambright updates

Hello friends just some quick updates.
Eight days ago somebody convinced the guy to drive from Northern California eight hours to come down here and kill me luckily he didn't do that his name was Anthony. I posted about it then the janitors deleted that thread.

I've been making videos every other day on my channel.

I there's a few suspicious things going on in the world I wanna make you aware of, why is Nancy Pelosi going to Taiwan? I think they're gonna fake kill her, and that would be a good pretext for conflict with China.

I'm pretty sure Monkeypox Scott Weaponized in the Wuhan laboratory. Thankfully the gays are spreading it faster than herpes at a burning man tent.

We are in a war, and the only survivors of the people who are smart enough to take as much of this Fiat money and buy supplies and get the fuck out of town. If for some reason you can't get out of a big city at least have a bicycle with some saddlebags and a camping package so you can ride a bicycle out of town the highways will be clogged with traffic going out a fuel and there won't be any fuel at the fuel stations.

I just when you thought clown world couldn't get any worse, it just seems to get worse.

People give me shit for working with the FBI trying to capture the people who are winding up my local Sheriff Department calling in the swattings. To the people making these phone calls, just know you are beating a hornets nest with the police and the federal officials they are so fucking angry with you and these people are hell-bent on getting you arrested so you might be giving you and your transgender buddies high-fives that you're fucking my life I just know you're gonna probably spend 10 to 20 years in jail. I'm a guy who would probably forgive you the FBI and my local sheriff won't.

Those are my updates, I'll be here for 20 minutes to answer questions.

Attached: 1658973431111825.jpg (1000x900, 107.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@33.8443489,-115.3018761,101m/data=!3m1!1e3
youtube.com/watch?v=vV8Pvv8OcW0&t=25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im gonna vote for you in 2024 dont let us down

Wow, I just heard two large boom noises, Like major explosions in the distance. Like artillery fire, but a bit closer.

I can feel the vibration on my chest. They were from my place towards Blithe.

>im gonna vote for you in 2024 dont let us down
I promise I won't let you down I'll keep my truth like I've been doing here for six years and 10 months.

Attached: wayne-lambright.gif (498x373, 930.21K)

google.com/maps/@33.8443489,-115.3018761,101m/data=!3m1!1e3
Wayne what do you think these balls are in this canyon?

>google.com/maps/@33.8443489,-115.3018761,101m/data=!3m1!1e3

Oh I'm sure they are they look like two water towers and the rectangle thing to the left, maybe it's an old gold mine. The California aqueduct comes right through there a little bit to the north maybe 1 mile and of course above the solar panels you can see the California aqueduct above ground, there's some areas where it goes underground also it's about 5 miles from my place.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 11.01.38 PM.png (1296x820, 1.47M)

I was looking around the Eagle Mountain area and there are old trails and roads and ruins of buildings all over the place that you can see on the map...if not faintly. But I came across those tanks and there is no evidence of anything on those mountains. Even up in the Sierras you can find a lot of old roads and stuff all over the place, but there is no trace at all of a road going to those tanks, and there is no way anybody carried them there.

Hi Wayne, thanks for catching us up. I am a bit concerned though. You don't sound like your usual self. Has "Jonah" taken over your ID?

Can you prove it's you? I would hate to be fooled by the glowniggers who have been swatting you. I worry they've gotten to you and are now using your sekrit code.

BTW Pelosi is 80. How is it possible she is tripping around the world in 5 inch heels like a 20 year old? Her symbiote must be keeping her alive.

Attached: symbiote.goa.ould.jpg (599x403, 50.87K)

Don't fucking care.

link your channel you dumb fat fucking pig

You got to watch that Blythe area Wayne. There's something out there--that's causing the explosions. It's not good. If you're hearing that type of kaboom that could mean something is trying to get through. Not even kidding.

Is the future still bright, Lambright?

That's peyote

>tldr;
Why dont you run for speaker of the house?

Attached: 0a1 (3).jpg (643x820, 75.06K)

>mean something is trying to get through.
It could've been a sonic boom I have seen some military jets flying like mock three with a powder blue exhaust. The first boom was actually very loud it startled me, I've never heard anything that loud here yet and then the second boom was about one second afterwards about half the volume. It could've been somebody's meth lab I guess.

>Is the future still bright, Lambright?
The future is still very bright. I'm happy I'm sober 122 days things are looking good considering all the crap I've been gone through.

>link your channel you dumb fat fucking pig
I don't wanna do that because they're considered advertising and kick me out of here. It's not that important I only get 50 views on a video those are the people who want to see it not you.

>You don't sound like your usual self. Has "Jonah" taken over your ID?

I'LL Post a screenshot in my discord

>Why dont you run for speaker of the house?
Maybe I will someday. I will see how it goes I'm not sure I wanna save America after the way I've been treated.

youtube.com/watch?v=vV8Pvv8OcW0&t=25s

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 8.04.17 PM.png (1762x1206, 1.5M)

Oh look it’s this board’s CWC

Good to know Wayne. 122 days sober is something to be proud of.

Blythe is home to some very "special" places that boom now and then. Could be a meth lab but could also be the other thing I know is out there.

Keep clear of Blythe when the booming is booming (although it should have only boomed 2x) and keep a sharp eye out for unusual sightings. IFKNWIM.
Wow wayne you do look better! No wonder your energy felt different.

BTW I'm hot on the trail of the Swatters. It's the same group. "Jonah" just hates you for some reason--but his little hoard of groomers doing the swatting--they've caught the attention of a few glowfucks that won't turn a blind eye.

Thanks for catching up. Was thinking about you the other day!

>It's not good. If you're hearing that type of kaboom that could mean something is trying to get through. Not even kidding.
What do you think the booms could be. They sounded like 10 miles away. At first I thought oh my God that's a nuclear bomb going off in San Diego and I was looking at the sky to see if everything was bright.

>BTW I'm hot on the trail of the Swatters. It's the same group. "Jonah" just hates you for some reason--but his little hoard of groomers doing the swatting--they've caught the attention of a few glowfucks that won't turn a blind eye.
That's great news thank you.

Tanks can easily be dropped by aircraft. Looking at the topo map it appears to be on the edge of a wash which is odd place to build anything... dangerous even. That rectangle thing might be an old concrete pad from a previously positioned building, maybe a pump house. Also there is that brown grate thing. Hard to say but looks relatively old

If I could vote for you I would.