Russian niggers

Serious question. Why do you Any Forums niggers worship Russia so much? Even us filthy spic Mexicans with our shitty economy worship no other country. You unironically side with reddit tankie fags.

Attached: Russian body parts factory 2.jpg (636x397, 40.58K)

Hey mexicoboy

what do you think about illegals border jumping?

I hate Ukraine because they actively fucked with Trump. That's my only reason for caring who wins.

if it ruins the jewnited states then it's fine with me

Yeah so now you know why Any Forums doesn't agree with you.

ok foreskinless goblin

I'm a free thinker so I do the opposite of what the news says
If the news says Russia is bad then I say Russia is good
Free thinker btw

Attached: images (52).jpg (656x467, 47.04K)

I just hate globalism.

ya little bitch you're so luckily the liberals sabotage the whites or you would be off the map

quit larping as a white, you hooknose. go with Christ or burn in hell

hey congrats I hate mexicans now

>Now
user...

you jews always hated mexicans, that's why you sent Trostsky

Any Forums always has to worship some idiotically misguided bullshit...it's just the nature of the board. Most here are just mindless shits that still require some youtube personality to inform them of how to think.

Now ain't that the thruth.

Why are you mad faggot I thought supporting Jewtin the savior of the white race and destroying America are good things? supports the destruction of America just like you? So what gives?

I don't completely support the destruction of the USA, just the jews running it. I've met many friendly Christians there.

>10+ anti Russia threads
Fuck off troon

at least i can watch Brenton Tarrant smoke pedophile muslims without getting ass raped by the police. take your estrogen, nigger

You shills are funny. Any Forums in general doesn't give a shit about either of those countries they just want globohomo to suffer. Just so happens for that to happen ukraine needs to get fucked.

>Q
>random bullshit every week
>Any Forums swallows it up like Serbs swallowing Russian cum
> Jewtin
>Makes retard tier excuses to destroy a white nation
>Slaughters thousands of young white men and sends non-white pigslamists to rape white women
>Any Forums
>based Jewtin he’s the savior of the white race just like trump

Attached: 7E5A9044-A57C-42AB-AA54-1C27F5615317.png (1500x498, 283.13K)

>Mexicans with our shitty economy worship no other country

dude u fucking rather die crossing the border than staying in mexico just to live like a slave in this country. Also america is evil and if they are supporting ukraine is for some evil intention. Ukrainians are mutts puppets and fags

Attached: 1646014761470 (1).jpg (595x1080, 89.53K)

I'll support anything that undermines Israel and the fucking kikes, including their gringoyim cattle.

Attached: B3A261B7DAC04A2EBC185F1F83738D81.gif (640x500, 2.3M)