What are the political implications of MrBeast reaching 100m subs today?

What are the political implications of MrBeast reaching 100m subs today?

Attached: IMG_3795.jpg (436x308, 19.13K)

Literal who Eceleb shit thread
Nice attention whoring

dude needs to shave that ugly ass neckbeard that is only under his jaw

He should give me money.

chris said nigger in a video and it's still up on his channel

>money laundering kike meets milestone on Jewtube

Kys

who?

Post link

he's more successful than you'll ever be

i've never watched this faggot before nor do i have any intention of doing so. Why is he popular with retarded zoomers?

Who?

Or better yet, he should give ME money

he gives them money and makes them think they can live the dream of playing video games and being a twitch streamer.

I've never watched a single video from him

Lmao. One of the oldest tricks in the book. Is he at least funny? He looks like a gas station employee

Not only is he an E-celeb, not only is he not political, but he's also literal children's entertainment.

Attached: Now Watch This Drive.gif (320x320, 1.77M)

Gay AF

He'll cash out on his youtube money that he got from the algorithm and fade into obscurity like pewdiepie did after he said nigger.

The real question is he smart enough to start investing in rural property mansion right now with all the bells and whistles before america is collapsed/nuked.
Or will he just keep 100% of all his ad money in fiat and get assraped and lose most when hyperinflation happens which its inevitable as the money printers left that point of return in 1970.
He's going to need to
Buy a rural cabin house (Full solar, full storage of kerosene, vintage quality kerosene lamps for backup, wood storage, food stores, with well water , huge water store and the best septic plumbing money can buy)
Buy gold and silver, put it in a concrete cement floor safe
Guns, ammo
Farming equipment

Even pewdiepie he's a domesticated euro nigger, but even he can move to a countryside place in sweden or some shit with his wife to raise his kids
And Mr beast lives in the USA he knows USA culture, he can buy a montana ranch.

Its like these guys are betting on the world not ending. Countries are becoming larger in population and resources are drying up. It's strange to me but I don't have a choice, because I can't move either way

Damn I always lose

If he hasn't named the Jew, he is the Jew.

I don't think about him at all.
It's all throwing big numbers around. Appealing for kids raised by phones and ipads, I suppose.

Who reaching what?

Chin up lad

I-IS THAT HECKIN MR BEASTERINO !!!

Attached: soy male.jpg (700x734, 40.39K)

I don't care who your bots follow